Nice pics of our rides!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by whiteINTEGRAdc5
haha u said sport! like u do it professional or sumthing LOL...i didnt know going to car shows, modding your ride and talking to people at meets was a sport!....lots of people talk shit sayin this and that like your hard online but realli if u meet me in person bro trust me we'd leave it at "mean muggin" if u know what that means!....
With every word you type, I'm more and more convinced that you're an idiot.

So what if I said sport? Sport, hobby, pastime, whatever. By the way, when I'm at a track talking to fellow drivers, exchanging info and checking out each other's cars, it IS a sport; motorsport. Would you like me to FedEx you a dictionary?

And no, I don't know what "mean muggin" means. I don't speak ghetto.

By the way, didn't you give us the finger and say you're not going to post here anymore?
Old 06-06-2006, 01:09 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline
With every word you type, I'm more and more convinced that you're an idiot.

So what if I said sport? Sport, hobby, pastime, whatever. By the way, when I'm at a track talking to fellow drivers, exchanging info and checking out each other's cars, it IS a sport; motorsport. Would you like me to FedEx you a dictionary?

And no, I don't know what "mean muggin" means. I don't speak ghetto.

By the way, didn't you give us the finger and say you're not going to post here anymore?
LOL motorsport isnt even in the dictionary fag LOL...shows what u know!!! and remember this phrase "I love going to car meets and shows and talking to people, but not because they have sweet cars. Sure, it's a good conversation piece, but it's easy to tell if they truly love the sport, or if they are full of themselves." u never even mentioned track racing in that bold sentence and i think u need to go back to enlish if you think motorsport is actually in the dictionary LOL its more like the encyclopedia...if u think im ghetto then shows what u know...white people...LOL dont get offened...man this stuff is fun!!! LOL...dont get upset..
Old 06-06-2006, 01:12 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by trancemission
Please guys, cant anybody just take a little constructive critisism???

So what if they call your car riced or whatever, you didnt do all of that to your car for us. You did it for yourself. If people arent liking what youve done they so the f*ck what. I mean really, who gives a shit. Take the comments in stride. Everytime I post a pic of my car on here I do it knowing that I will get opinions from one end of the spectrum to the other. If it bothers you that much then you should never post anything on the internet.

Let me tell you something white, you better grow some thick skin pretty quick. You have 8 posts and they're all in this thread. If you just came into this site to argue then we dont need you here. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated....
man i dont give a fuck what u say...fake azz HOE!!! holla atcha boy LOL....u better grow some skin be4 i knock your ass LOL...j/k or can u guys not take jokes..
Old 06-06-2006, 09:07 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 213 Likes on 130 Posts
Originally Posted by whiteINTEGRAdc5
man i dont give a fuck what u say...fake azz HOE!!! holla atcha boy LOL....u better grow some skin be4 i knock your ass LOL...j/k or can u guys not take jokes..

well thank you for that... whiteINTEGRAdc5 =

This behavior will not be tolerated at Acurazine.

So if any of you have any questions on what you should not do take this as an example.....