Nice pics of our rides!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 06:52 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice pics of our rides!!

We just decided to get together one day and decided to take some pics of our rides. Not really planned so hopefully yall like the pics. Cars we have:

Dizlaosboisofly-Thats meee. NBP TL with OEM lip kit.

IntegraDC5- White Mugenized RSX

BlueK20- Blue RSX boosted

WheaMyRyceGo- TSX with OEM lip kit.

Dizlaosboisofly

IntegraDC5

BlueK20

WheaMyRyceGo

Old 06-01-2006, 07:08 PM
How may I help you.....?

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
yo.... I want the Corolla...
Old 06-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Advanced

Nice Crew ya got there^^ TL is hottest*
Old 06-01-2006, 07:47 PM
Three Wheelin'

nice cars you got there not really feeling the mugen rsx though
Old 06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
2016 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Really, really, nice rides. Some good thinking went into these and the action photos are excellent.
Old 06-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

Thanks for the comments guys!!
Old 06-01-2006, 08:58 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Nice pics but drop your car man..dang..How bad does that turbo rsx walk you?
Old 06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

Yea thats what i plan on doing next is dropping the car and slapping some new rims on em but i dont know what to get yet.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:04 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
Thats a bad ass clan of Acuras!

Nice motion shots.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:07 PM
9.5+10.5 22m=Hella Flush

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Very nice Acura's!!!!!!!! The Turbo RSX must be a pretty quick car.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice pics and rides

what kind of camera did you use?
Old 06-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mrchan625
nice cars you got there not really feeling the mugen rsx though
im the white mugenized rsx owner and out of all the people thats seen these pics! i think your the only guy that doesnt like my ride!!!! hmmmm check it: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...25#post9450025

and 2nd link: http://kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=73435

USE THE BELOW ACCOUNT TO LOG ON!!

username: jdmryder
password: whitersx

the 2nd link u need to be a member not sure but yea u get the point MRjackieCHAN j/p!!!!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:22 PM
Banned

o yea the pics were taken by the one and only!!! yea boy!!!!
Old 06-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

Originally Posted by CL Platano
Nice pics but drop your car man..dang..How bad does that turbo rsx walk you?
the turbo cost him around 3,000 dollars and up for a challenge to race any car....
Old 06-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

anybody got any good ideas for some new rims to help me out. i can't really decide what to get but i think i want black rims with a chrome lip?
Old 06-02-2006, 01:33 PM
Doctor Sarcasm

Originally Posted by whiteINTEGRAdc5
im the white mugenized rsx owner and out of all the people thats seen these pics! i think your the only guy that doesnt like my ride!!!! hmmmm check it: http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...25#post9450025

and 2nd link: http://kcsr.org/viewtopic.php?t=73435

USE THE BELOW ACCOUNT TO LOG ON!!

username: jdmryder
password: whitersx

the 2nd link u need to be a member not sure but yea u get the point MRjackieCHAN j/p!!!!
sorry but I dont like it either. reminds me of a neon with that body kit. also, black rims look like spares.

The other cars are hot though!
Old 06-02-2006, 02:29 PM
Banned

Im sorry i am a real fag. My car looks like shyt and i like to take it in the ass. Just check my sig. You all are right my car is really ugly.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Mofo

Im sorry i am a real fag. My car looks like shyt and i like to take it in the ass. Just check my sig. You all are right my car is really ugly.
Easy captain sensitive...
Old 06-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by maluskills
Easy captain sensitive...

yeah, i was gonna comment on how i wasn't feeling the kit either...well only the front (bumper/hood).

Yo whiteintegra, calm down. Everyone has different tastes.

As for you, boisofly, how much were you looking to spend on your rims?
Old 06-02-2006, 11:14 PM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

anywhere from around 1g to 2g's. whatever it takes to make the car stay hott!!! any ideas??
Old 06-03-2006, 01:49 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by DiZlAoSbOiSoFlY
anywhere from around 1g to 2g's. whatever it takes to make the car stay hott!!! any ideas??
try some volks (although i think some of them are over $550/wheel)
if you live in an area where there are a LOT of pot holes, you definitely want to go w/ forged rims ( Iforged, Volks, BBS, etc.). However, they will run up to $2000+.

Good luck in your search. I personally looove the Iforged Aeros, Volk Progessiv Spokes (someone on this forum has them), Volk SF Challenege.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:17 AM
Rock Chalk JayhawkZ

Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
try some volks (although i think some of them are over $550/wheel)
if you live in an area where there are a LOT of pot holes, you definitely want to go w/ forged rims ( Iforged, Volks, BBS, etc.). However, they will run up to $2000+.

Good luck in your search. I personally looove the Iforged Aeros, Volk Progessiv Spokes (someone on this forum has them), Volk SF Challenege.
Thanks, Ill definitely look into that, I live in kansas city so we do get some snow whiches creates alot of pot holes so i might look into those forged rims...
Old 06-03-2006, 08:36 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
Stop being an idiot. Not everyone's going to like your car. And why should you care if they don't? It's your car; as long as you like it, forget the rest.

You don't have to come on here defending it. There's just no point. You're not going to convince them otherwise.
Old 06-03-2006, 09:21 AM
Desi TL Limo

Totally agree with Pure Ad. If they're on the internet, you aren't going to get positive comments all the time. (its different when you post in your own car's forum) every knows about the parts and what they are worth, hence the positive feedback.

I slapped on the mugen bumper on my Type R back in the day six years ago, all the Teg bro's would only say good things and others didn't feel it.

Personally, I like what you've done with the car. Mugen's body kit is about pure function (for racing). My mugen bumper came with an underbody kit for better aerodynamics, is the RSX one the same way? Also, isn't there a separate bumper that goes and helps the bumper flow air better?
Old 06-03-2006, 12:21 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
leave yourself logged in there flamming faggot?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by TorontoR
Totally agree with Pure Ad. If they're on the internet, you aren't going to get positive comments all the time. (its different when you post in your own car's forum) every knows about the parts and what they are worth, hence the positive feedback.

I slapped on the mugen bumper on my Type R back in the day six years ago, all the Teg bro's would only say good things and others didn't feel it.

Personally, I like what you've done with the car. Mugen's body kit is about pure function (for racing). My mugen bumper came with an underbody kit for better aerodynamics, is the RSX one the same way? Also, isn't there a separate bumper that goes and helps the bumper flow air better?

man im not even gonna comment on the others comments because its just going to lead to some bullshit but ne wayz....yea i posted the pics on clubrsx.com (which got all positvie comments) and also kcsr.org (2nd link which got all positive comments) which is all types of imports vs domestics types of cars open to the kc street racing scene and no one hated on it! but yea i guess club TL has different taste weird!!!im out payce! .....<it looks like im wishing but im realli flippn u guys off LOL!!!!not gonna post again so type whatever stuff u want in my name payce!!!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:19 AM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,983 Likes on 1,336 Posts
A lot of the members here on acurazine have no idea why people do certain things to their cars such as place Honda emblems on Acuras or paint wheels black etc...

Just laugh at them for being ignorant! haha i think its funny.

For example a lot of people think my TL is riced out, but in essence these people just have no idea what its all about.

fuggedaboutum!
Old 06-04-2006, 09:18 AM
Dragging knees in

Received 32 Likes on 21 Posts
man im not even gonna comment on the others comments because its just going to lead to some bullshit but ne wayz....yea i posted the pics on clubrsx.com (which got all positvie comments) and also kcsr.org (2nd link which got all positive comments) which is all types of imports vs domestics types of cars open to the kc street racing scene and no one hated on it! but yea i guess club TL has different taste weird!!!im out payce! .....<it looks like im wishing but im realli flippn u guys off LOL!!!!not gonna post again so type whatever stuff u want in my name payce!!!

You can always tell apart the people who truly love cars from the ones who do it to look cool. The latter cannot take criticism.

You are a loser. That's what you are.

For the record, I do like the car. But if I ever met you in person, I wouldn't even bother talking to you after the first 5 seconds. I love going to car meets and shows and talking to people, but not because they have sweet cars. Sure, it's a good conversation piece, but it's easy to tell if they truly love the sport, or if they are full of themselves.
Old 06-04-2006, 11:16 AM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline

You can always tell apart the people who truly love cars from the ones who do it to look cool. The latter cannot take criticism.

For the record, I do like the car. But if I ever met you in person, I wouldn't even bother talking to you after the first 5 seconds. I love going to car meets and shows and talking to people, but not because they have sweet cars. Sure, it's a good conversation piece, but it's easy to tell if they truly love the sport, or if they are full of themselves.

i've never seen anyone take critisicm so harshly.
Don't go crying to yo mama now.
Old 06-05-2006, 12:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pure Adrenaline

haha u said sport! like u do it professional or sumthing LOL...i didnt know going to car shows, modding your ride and talking to people at meets was a sport!....lots of people talk shit sayin this and that like your hard online but realli if u meet me in person bro trust me we'd leave it at "mean muggin" if u know what that means!....
Old 06-05-2006, 12:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
A lot of the members here on acurazine have no idea why people do certain things to their cars such as place Honda emblems on Acuras or paint wheels black etc...

Just laugh at them for being ignorant! haha i think its funny.

For example a lot of people think my TL is riced out, but in essence these people just have no idea what its all about.

fuggedaboutum!
yea bro true that...i mean im just laughing about this whole thing becasue all these guys gettin workd up thinkin i realli care that they dont like it...i mean i've already gotten all the positive feedbak i need! whats the problem "haterz" never received your positive feedbak on your ride because your ride looks like millions of other tl owners that have the same lineup!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:35 AM
Banned

i've never seen anyone take critisicm so harshly.
Don't go crying to yo mama now.
LOL its pretty funny this guy talkin lots of noise likes he knows about cars but in reality he's making a thread asking people how do you uninstall your front bumper haha NOOB!!!
Old 06-05-2006, 12:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by leedogg
leave yourself logged in there flamming faggot?

LOL ok LEEDOG...who's know where u got that name LOL...but yea who u callin a faggot!!! look at your avatar pic LOL...haha...and on another note he names his car "Akoya" .....why good morning akoya LOL..
Old 06-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Stay off my lawn!!

Got some self-esteem issues there buddy? But in all honesty though, the car does kinda look like a civic....Go Royals!!
Old 06-05-2006, 02:36 AM
Intermediate

dam whos corolla is that? very unique spoiler. is it made out of plastic?
Old 06-05-2006, 07:57 AM
Advanced

Nice cars, Mugen RSX is hot no matter how you look at it. Personally wouldnt go with black rims but very nice car none the less.

PWP represent :P

RSX-S owner btw
Old 06-05-2006, 09:54 AM
Three Wheelin'

haha u said sport! like u do it professional or sumthing LOL...i didnt know going to car shows, modding your ride and talking to people at meets was a sport!....lots of people talk shit sayin this and that like your hard online but realli if u meet me in person bro trust me we'd leave it at "mean muggin" if u know what that means!....
Actually, sport can be used to mean past time, or recreation, so I'd learn to understand the meaning of a word before criticizing someone on its use. But you know what, that's ok, b/c we need people like you, so that the curves in college classes are big enough for people to get As
Yeah...don't see where he gives off the impression of being "hard."

LOL its pretty funny this guy talkin lots of noise likes he knows about cars but in reality he's making a thread asking people how do you uninstall your front bumper haha NOOB!!!
I don't see anywhere in my post where im' "talkin lots of noise," nor do i see where i would give the impression that I know a lot about cars.

And who the hell wastes their time looking up everyone's posts just to get a lil dirt on them? What a waste of time.

And, yes my thread was asking how to remove the bumper. I actually had finished removing all the screws/clips etc, but just didn't want want to make the mistake of possibly breaking something. Sometimes a little caution is good when you're playing around w/ a $30k+ "toy."

Some people get into the car scene a lil later than others.

Again, I repeat, I don't know anyone who takes criticism so harshly. Different strokes for different folks. I'm sure there are hundreds/thousands of people who love your ride, but for all those hundreds/thousands, there will also be hundreds/thousands who don't like it.

LOL ok LEEDOG...who's know where u got that name LOL...but yea who u callin a faggot!!! look at your avatar pic LOL...haha...and on another note he names his car "Akoya" .....why good morning akoya LOL..
um...actually if you look under your username, it says "I am a flaming faggot."
So...he's actually calling you what you call yourself.
As for his name, Akoya is Japanese for pearl (correct me if i'm mistaken, Leedog). And since his car is WDP, it's simple to see why he names the car Akoya.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts

Please guys, cant anybody just take a little constructive critisism???

So what if they call your car riced or whatever, you didnt do all of that to your car for us. You did it for yourself. If people arent liking what youve done they so the f*ck what. I mean really, who gives a shit. Take the comments in stride. Everytime I post a pic of my car on here I do it knowing that I will get opinions from one end of the spectrum to the other. If it bothers you that much then you should never post anything on the internet.

Let me tell you something white, you better grow some thick skin pretty quick. You have 8 posts and they're all in this thread. If you just came into this site to argue then we dont need you here. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated....
Old 06-05-2006, 12:21 PM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts

um...actually if you look under your username, it says "I am a flaming faggot."
So...he's actually calling you what you call yourself.
As for his name, Akoya is Japanese for pearl (correct me if i'm mistaken, Leedog). And since his car is WDP, it's simple to see why he names the car Akoya.
shhh. you are correct on everything (well its a type of Japanese pearl), and you're much smarter than he is.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by leedogg
shhh. you are correct on everything (well its a type of Japanese pearl), and you're much smarter than he is.
thats enough with the insults.

Quick Reply: Nice pics of our rides!!