Lots of...Dark...Sexy...Inspyr-ation!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 04:35 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by desper
Jesus Christ/........

Your interior is 100% exactly the same as mine......

BUT, true fans have priceless pieces of memoribilia not some god damn hard cover books....

Check out a few of Mr. Desper's pieces....... Which is why i haven't got my SC yet... I put a lot of $$ into my Eagle's collection....

GO BIRDS AND yes they are 100% Authentic Game Cut Jerseys that are impossible to buy.. Purchased from NFL.com auctions for charity.....
I see they are authentic...authentic like that ass whipping we put on ya'll!! Hahahahahaha!!! Authentic like this:

34-3!!!!!!!!
Who wants next??? YESS!!
Old 10-07-2007, 05:05 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by darksom1
I see they are authentic...authentic like that ass whipping we put on ya'll!! Hahahahahaha!!! Authentic like this:

34-3!!!!!!!!
Who wants next??? YESS!!
YEAH YEAH YEAH...

TOO BAD THE COMBINED RECORDS OF YOUR OPPONENTS IS 7-12....

TALK SHIT ONCE YOU PLAY A TEAM THAT IS WORTH A SHIT......

I think you have played one deaf team, one blind team, one girls team, the EAGLES, and the fuckin LIONS who the eagles beat by 30....

TALK shit once you beat the Packers next week, or the Patriots in 3 weeks... then i will admit the skills of the skins...
Old 10-07-2007, 05:12 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

YEAH YEAH YEAH...

TOO BAD THE COMBINED RECORDS OF YOUR OPPONENTS IS 7-12....

TALK SHIT ONCE YOU PLAY A TEAM THAT IS WORTH A SHIT......

I think you have played one deaf team, one blind team, one girls team, the EAGLES, and the fuckin LIONS who the eagles beat by 30....

TALK shit once you beat the Packers next week, or the Patriots in 3 weeks... then i will admit the skills of the skins...
LOL...whatever...on the block, whenever I beat the other guys team, then I can talk shit! Now is no exception playa - EAGLES AIN'T SHIT!! Hahahahahaha!

By the way, ya best believe we gonna bring Brett ass back down to earth! Honeymoon is over for that record-book shit!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Let's Go Pens

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Jesus Christ/........

Your interior is 100% exactly the same as mine......

BUT, true fans have priceless pieces of memoribilia not some god damn hard cover books....

Check out a few of Mr. Desper's pieces....... Which is why i haven't got my SC yet... I put a lot of $$ into my Eagle's collection....

GO BIRDS AND yes they are 100% Authentic Game Cut Jerseys that are impossible to buy.. Purchased from NFL.com auctions for charity.....

Go Cowboys! The only thing those jerseys are good for is for wiping ones ass. Ray, I was debating on whether I should do the same with that book before I sent it to ya.

Tomorrow night... 5-0 ! Only a few teams in the league can say that!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Evader
Go Cowboys! The only thing those jerseys are good for is for wiping ones ass. Ray, I was debating on whether I should do the same with that book before I sent it to ya.

Tomorrow night... 5-0 ! Only a few teams in the league can say that!

ARE YOU SHITTING ME.... THE COMBINED RECORDS OF YOUR OPPONENTS IS 4 -15

GIANTS 3-2

DOPHINS 0-5

CHICAGO 1-3

ST LOUIS 0-5

WHICH IS THE WORST IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Burning Brakes

MY bad on forgetting the shitty ass bills

ARE YOU SHITTING ME.... THE COMBINED RECORDS OF YOUR OPPONENTS IS 5 -18

GIANTS 3-2

DOPHINS 0-5

CHICAGO 1-3

ST LOUIS 0-5

FORGOT TO MENTION THE BILLS 1-3

WHICH IS THE WORST IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:29 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Shiiitttt...I don't have them beating the Bills! Fuck that! Earn that 5-0! But it will be short-lived cuz Patriots are gonna smash that ass decent!!!!!!!! LOL!
Old 10-07-2007, 06:32 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Desper your fucking team probably still lost and they had a bye! Hahahahahaha!
Old 10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
Burning Brakes

Actaully, they didn't lose.. BUT i wouldn't be surprised if an Eagle got hurt falling off of the couch watching the games.....

Seriously though, the Cowboys have had the EASIEST schedule BY FAR of any team in the NFL so far,,,,, i believe the Redskins are in the tops 4 easiest so far as well...

Desper your fucking team probably still lost and they had a bye! Hahahahahaha!
Old 10-07-2007, 09:50 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Tuesday night...brakes...damn, I just washed Stella today...lol
Old 10-07-2007, 10:25 PM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I fixed that picture with your steering wheel in it:

Old 10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

^ I would be ashamed to admit that if I were you! LOL! How is JaMarcus Russell by the way? You don't know? I wonder why...hahahahahahahaha!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:28 AM
Let's Go Pens

This damn thread needs to get back on topic. It doesn't matter who's schedule is tougher or not, the fact is undefeated is just that... undefeated. I'm looking forward to next week. The pats come to dallas, I'm in now way saying we will win. BUT I think we will give them a def run for their money and it might come down to a last second field goal. I respect the patriots and what they've done, they have a team first mentality and I think they are great. As for the Eagles... hmm, I put them in the same class as the Phillies.... Pathetic lol!
Old 10-08-2007, 09:19 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I agree - back on topic:

How many of you guys have used the SS brake lines? Is it overkill? I was thinking of getting those installed, but since I don't run Stella real hard, I decided not to. What do you guys think?
Old 10-08-2007, 09:45 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

I also wanted to say that I plan to do my next mods on my stereo. Can anyone give me some good ideas on how to produce a louder cleaner sound? I DO NOT want my sub to be heard coming down the block!!! That's not what I mean. It's just that the OEM system is just not loud enough for me and I would like more detail from my sound.

Anybody besides a reference to look in the audio section on the forum? Unless of course, it's to direct me to a specific thread with a nice setup...
Old 10-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Drifting

Damn! That is my next mod. I don't want the bumpin bass ( althought that would be nice), I want clear crisp definition between the hi, mids and lows. Our stock system seems to fall at about 1/2 volume. I want to fully utilize the DVD-A aspect and still have a trunk ( have to transport winter/summer shoes and all my detailing equipment to bring home more trophies) !
Old 10-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Burning Brakes

I agree - back on topic:

How many of you guys have used the SS brake lines? Is it overkill? I was thinking of getting those installed, but since I don't run Stella real hard, I decided not to. What do you guys think?

I didnt realize you could get them once we installed my Rotora's, or i would have paid the extra $$$ for them.. It is like $100, or $120 i think right?

I plan on buying the racing brake 2 piece one's next year anyway, they are far superior to the one piece Rotora's from everything i have read, wish i would have waited for them in the first place but they kept getting put on hold for so long i just said screw it......

If you guys just want really good crisp clean sound and tight bass just find a really reputable higher end car audio place and have them replace all of your mids, the tweeters, and get one 10"sub like a JL 10w6V2.... If you got the $$ get all FOCAL mid's they are awesome... and tie it all together with a JL Clean Sweep and BAM you are good to go...

Expect too pay AT LEAST $3000 for a decent setup.. This would be all speakers replaced.. Add a 10 sub, and box.. A mono amp for the sub, mutl channel amp for the mids, a capacitor, and a clean sweep

If you want the Audio system to sound better WE HAVE TO not only replace all of the mids but also you an aftermarket amp, without an aftermkt amp you will not get the sound you are looking for....
Old 10-08-2007, 08:04 PM
Drifting

Thanks for the audio advice. I'm not sure about going BBK or just the upgrade stock size rotors.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:56 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Hmmm...I don't know if I'm willing to fork out $3K for a sound system unless I'm going to keep the car for life. Fuck that. These mods are enough as it is.

Get the BBK Dragon, and I will think more about the SS later. I wish someone could tell me about the benefit of doing it though that has ALREADY done it.

Thanks Desper!
Old 10-08-2007, 10:12 PM
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Help

ok dude, love the car...looks are sick, especially those rims, i just purchased a 08 TL-S black on black...nowww i was just wondering could you tell me where you got the upgrades for your car (Intake, Body Kit, Tint etc.) i would really appreciate it cause the tl-s is a cool car, but you can still do more to make it faster and sharper, i want those rims BAD
Old 10-08-2007, 11:17 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by VtechTLS08
ok dude, love the car...looks are sick, especially those rims, i just purchased a 08 TL-S black on black...nowww i was just wondering could you tell me where you got the upgrades for your car (Intake, Body Kit, Tint etc.) i would really appreciate it cause the tl-s is a cool car, but you can still do more to make it faster and sharper, i want those rims BAD
Thanks dawg! Here are a few:

Stella was dressed in the bodykit before I drove her off the lot! I had the dealer install it.

My tint was done at Winner's in Rockville, MD. 20% all around!

19in Ron Jon Liquid Graphite Inspyres from vendor here on AZ

235/35/Z19 Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3s from TireRack (get the checkbook out!)

My grille (upper and lower) were done in Manassas by a friend who doesn't do them anymore, at his bodyshop

A-spec steering wheel from Hondacuraworld.com

Most of my mods can be bought from vendors on this forum. Check in the Black Market.

NBP!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 11:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Hmmm...I don't know if I'm willing to fork out $3K for a sound system unless I'm going to keep the car for life. Fuck that. These mods are enough as it is.

Get the BBK Dragon, and I will think more about the SS later. I wish someone could tell me about the benefit of doing it though that has ALREADY done it.

Thanks Desper!

You can get everything cheaper if you buy off of EBAY and you know how to DIY... IT is not easy hooking up multiple amps and capacitors and clean sweep by yourself though.... IF you have some decent skills though you could get through it on a LONG ass saturday or sunday... Someone could draw a schematic for you of where to run all of the wires and it wouldn't be too bad....

Or you could just buy everything yourself off ebay and pay a place a couple Hundred to install... Honestly i would replace all of the mids and add an amp and cleansweep and NO sub first... You could buy all of this for probably less than $1500 with pretty good quality stuff.....

DRAGON..... SINCE you got AT i would DEF upgrade to a BBK at least on the front.... if you really want to seriously show the TL, this is def the way to go and a very good investment... and huge improvement over the inferior AT brake setup as compared to the MT's... I know it is a good chunk of $$$ but it is probably the best $$ you can spend..... I saw a Rotora one on Ebay last week, should have told ya..
Old 10-08-2007, 11:29 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

You can get everything cheaper if you buy off of EBAY and you know how to DIY... IT is not easy hooking up multiple amps and capacitors and clean sweep by yourself though.... IF you have some decent skills though you could get through it on a LONG ass saturday or sunday... Someone could draw a schematic for you of where to run all of the wires and it wouldn't be too bad....

Or you could just buy everything yourself off ebay and pay a place a couple Hundred to install... Honestly i would replace all of the mids and add an amp and cleansweep and NO sub first... You could buy all of this for probably less than $1500 with pretty good quality stuff.....

DRAGON..... SINCE you got AT i would DEF upgrade to a BBK at least on the front.... if you really want to seriously show the TL, this is def the way to go and a very good investment... and huge improvement over the inferior AT brake setup as compared to the MT's... I know it is a good chunk of $$$ but it is probably the best $$ you can spend..... I saw a Rotora one on Ebay last week, should have told ya..
I'll let it marinate, but if you see some quality parts that fit the bill, let me know dawg! What's your setup by the way?
Old 10-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Let's Go Pens

Thanks Desper!

Ray. Make a drive to jersey, the boys at Sound Automotive will hook you up real nice for $1500-2000. Spring/summer I'll be having them put a custom box with a 12 in JL SUB. and replacing all the stock components with probably JL as well, not sure. Audio is not my department but they know better than to give me the short end of anything! I gotta work this deal for these wheels... I hope 18's don't look like shit, or else I'll be forking out more $$ for the 19's in the spring lol The question is... will this tempt me to do the teins before winter is over..haha
Old 10-11-2007, 06:34 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by Evader
Ray. Make a drive to jersey, the boys at Sound Automotive will hook you up real nice for $1500-2000. Spring/summer I'll be having them put a custom box with a 12 in JL SUB. and replacing all the stock components with probably JL as well, not sure. Audio is not my department but they know better than to give me the short end of anything! I gotta work this deal for these wheels... I hope 18's don't look like shit, or else I'll be forking out more $$ for the 19's in the spring lol The question is... will this tempt me to do the teins before winter is over..haha
Yo dawg...$1500-2000 for audio right now?

I just spent serious dough on wheel/tire upgrades!!!

$1012 on 235/35/Z19 Goodyear Eagle F1s w/ Road Hazard from TireRack

$1224 for TEIN SS w/EDFC

$1430 for RJ Inspyres shipped

$520 for Rotora combo rotors all around

$160 on Rotora ceramic pads all around

$150 for rear camber

$120 to mount/balance wheels/tires on car

$250 to install TEIN SS w/EDFC

$125 to install pads/rotors

$30 to paint rear calipers

...I'm scared to add all that shit up...ya'll do it... (crying lke Romo)

Oh yeah...and add another $300 for that A-spec wheel!

O-U-C-H!!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Burning Brakes

$1224 for TEIN SS w/EDFC

$150 for rear camber

O-U-C-H!!!!
I here ya,,,,, I got all that and more in the last 6 months... OUCH INDEED
Old 10-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Needs wheels

Guys, I gotta tell ya, I never planned to do any moddiing of my car until I went to Nopi and saw Dragon's and other's cars...this thread is only making it worse...owning aNBP is such a burden
Old 10-11-2007, 10:11 PM
Drifting

Originally Posted by godizus
Guys, I gotta tell ya, I never planned to do any moddiing of my car until I went to Nopi and saw Dragon's and other's cars...this thread is only making it worse...owning aNBP is such a burden

It is NOT a burden- but an HONOR! Not everyone is blessed enough to own a NBP!

P.S. Thanks for the compliment. Now start modding!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Needs wheels

LOL...I have a long way to go to catch you and dan....k, but I did get the afore mentioned CF steering wheel of of a member who sold his TL recently...it's a start...I think I will do an "inside-out" job...time will tell.
The hardest decision is what wheels to get.
Oh! And darksom, I am actually from maryland and try to visit once a year or so...I'll have to make an attempt to see the ride if I make it up there for the holidays!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Godfather of Chrome

Location: Santa Cruz, and yes I'm a hippie with retro 1970s sideburns and a chrome fetish
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$1224 for TEIN SS w/EDFC

$150 for rear camber

O-U-C-H!!!!
I hope you make decent money. I'm assuming you do.

Otherwise, you're making VISA very happy. But hey, the ride looks hot!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:36 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Originally Posted by brettallica
I hope you make decent money. I'm assuming you do.

Otherwise, you're making VISA very happy. But hey, the ride looks hot!
I went all dead people with this! No credit...that would be crazier loot then! Visa logo (check card)..but no Visa on that run!

Godizus...Stella said no problem!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:47 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Oops! I almost forgot...let me give credit where credit is due: gf did the wheels and one of the F1s! Nuff respect!
Old 10-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Drifting

Does your gf have a sister? J/K! My wife does wonders for my car and I. Next up is the CF wheel. Going to try the warranty issue- my drivers seat ( on the left outside bolster) and the sttering wheel both have leather falling off.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:18 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

LOL...yeah, she does have a sister, but she's in England! Hahahahaha...My gf came here 15 years ago.

Dayuuummm Steve! I hope my leather never does what you guys say. You just have to lean on the warranty card man! Don't give up!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Let's Go Pens

I got a little bit of sexy Inspyration myself :o ) I don't have pics yet (Just got them about an hour ago) and had to pop back into work real quick before going into the city.

Use your imagination!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Let's Go Pens

I got a little bit of sexy Inspyration myself :o ) I don't have pics yet (Just got them about an hour ago) and had to pop back into work real quick before going into the city.

Use your imagination!

https://acurazine.com/forums/car-parts-sale-361/sold-f-s-18inch-ronjon-raven-inspyres-tires-nj-375754/
Old 10-12-2007, 07:53 PM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Photoshoot...to celebrate my boys victory, and NE kicking your boys ass! Oh yeah...and bring the rims...lol
Old 10-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 129 Likes on 101 Posts
lets see some pics already! I'm talkin some magazine article worthy pics too.
Old 10-13-2007, 02:25 AM
Let's Go Pens

I'll get some pics hopefully tomorrow.. I gotta get me an slr camera though, mine just doesn't do enough justice! I just had Gus put these on last night, I'm loving the wheels already and can't wait to place an order with you in the spring. Legends or Ravens... only time will tell :o )
Old 10-13-2007, 07:14 AM
iWhine S/C 6MT TL

Received 2,563 Likes on 1,317 Posts
^ yeah brad, next week I am picking up my 19 inspyers! I can't wait to see how they look on a wdp. (Liquid graphiftes)

And again Congrats! I told you the wheels would look nice.. Tell the wifey 500 though :X

RON you can also use those pics and just add them to the ones you already have of my car.
235/40/18s

THANK YOU again Ron for making an amazing wheel!

Quick Reply: Lots of...Dark...Sexy...Inspyr-ation!!