let me kno what u think

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2007 | 02:40 PM
B A N N E D

Originally Posted by Dade_county_King
one quick question to you guys that called my call horrible wat makes my car look so ugly. the rims b/c before someone said they 22's u guys said nothing as soon as u found out they started this whole big deal. anyways what is the point of putting 19s or 20 and them dropping the car is to get rid of the fender space correct so wat is the diff. by me putting 22's and just leave the car how it is with out dropping it is that not the same concept or idea ?????
Nope not the same concept at all. Maybe if you would slam it on 2's it wouldnt look so horrible. Not only do u still have wheel gap, ur car also raised a shit load higher off the floor than stock.
Old 08-23-2007 | 03:25 PM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by Dade_county_King
one quick question to you guys that called my call horrible wat makes my car look so ugly. the rims b/c before someone said they 22's u guys said nothing as soon as u found out they started this whole big deal. anyways what is the point of putting 19s or 20 and them dropping the car is to get rid of the fender space correct so wat is the diff. by me putting 22's and just leave the car how it is with out dropping it is that not the same concept or idea ?????
Slammed cars = Nice

Raised SUV's = Nice

Raised cars? = BAD

Those wheels just don't flow....with anything. They belong on west coast scrapers....not a TL. Your whole car would look so much better if you just ditched the wheels and got some 19's or 20's.
Old 08-23-2007 | 03:45 PM
Just dial 1911

Why do I hear circus music?
Old 08-23-2007 | 04:32 PM
Administrator

Two closed threads and then another one gets started with the same subject.

Does someone not get the message?

This is not an unusual thread here, since almost all of these get trashed sooner or later; this one just happened sooner. And some people, who know who they are, should calm down and not fan the flames so much.

Thanks to the person who sent me the Bad Post Report. We should change that to the Really Bad Post Report.