It Has Been A Good Few Months

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 01:18 AM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ChiCity
Yeah that's off of Roosevelt in the Whole Foods parking lot. I'm down to meet up anytime, but too bad its gunna snow soon but its all goo
shoot me a PM. im about a ten minute drive from that area. also, any recommendations on dealership i should get my car serviced at? i hear out in naperville there is a good service department. sorry to clog up ur thread, feel free to respond in PM thanks man
Old 11-30-2011, 06:52 AM
Drifting

Received 407 Likes on 338 Posts
^^my buddy works at the Hoffmann estates one, but he said they are douchers in the parts dept...service is okay i think.

naperville is like an hour away though...i've always had good luck with lisle and wesmont dealerships though. those are midway

Yeah, im still on the H&R springs and stock shocks...lol lets get a mini meet going!!
wow. i have the sport springs instead of race, and maybe its teh tire/wheel profile but it looks a whole inch lower than mine!!

yes, i am down for mini meet. i live wayyyyyyy out west but commute downtown. ya'll gimme a days heads up and i'm down to meet anywhere

Last edited by veggiemonster; 11-30-2011 at 06:54 AM.
The following users liked this post:
saiwahhh (11-30-2011)
Old 12-01-2011, 05:54 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by saiwahhh
shoot me a PM. im about a ten minute drive from that area. also, any recommendations on dealership i should get my car serviced at? i hear out in naperville there is a good service department. sorry to clog up ur thread, feel free to respond in PM thanks man
Haha its fine, i usually go to my neighborhood dealer, they're pretty straight forward and sometimes they're nice. The dealership is on Waukegan Rd in Morton Grove.

Originally Posted by veggiemonster

wow. i have the sport springs instead of race, and maybe its teh tire/wheel profile but it looks a whole inch lower than mine!!

yes, i am down for mini meet. i live wayyyyyyy out west but commute downtown. ya'll gimme a days heads up and i'm down to meet anywhere
Yeah i have race springs, people always thing that im on coils. Now i can't wait till i'm actually on coils.

Well i live around the Skokie, Niles area. I was just around that neighborhood because of Wekfest at the McCormick Place. The show got boring, and then we left to take pictures.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Dude.....lookin' good !!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:37 AM
Drifting

Received 407 Likes on 338 Posts
yeah i live closer to Naperville, as that was already mentioned.

shoot me a PM/email if you guys ever meet up for more pictures i want a rolling shot but kinda can't do that by yourself haha
Old 12-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Racer

if you guys wanna do a shoot im down. weekends work best. i can schedule an oil change out in naperville, at least get a mini shoot out of it.

im no where near ChiCity's status tho. just coils and aspec lips
Old 12-03-2011, 06:18 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Dude.....lookin' good !!!!
I can't wait till the next Acurazine meet!!!
Originally Posted by veggiemonster
yeah i live closer to Naperville, as that was already mentioned.

shoot me a PM/email if you guys ever meet up for more pictures i want a rolling shot but kinda can't do that by yourself haha
Sounds like a plan. But the season is over . I went into winter mode already, but when the weather gets better i'm down.
Originally Posted by saiwahhh
if you guys wanna do a shoot im down. weekends work best. i can schedule an oil change out in naperville, at least get a mini shoot out of it.

im no where near ChiCity's status tho. just coils and aspec lips
HAHAHA my status?!?! Why thank you! atleast you've got coils...i wanna get mine already!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:27 PM
A6 and TL

Received 145 Likes on 123 Posts
Any updates? Car looks good. For some reason I think your brown. I am brown as well, but if you are not don't take offense LOL.

You have H&R race on stock shocks? No problems? I know the H&R race are aggressive, I am getting neuspeed sports which are somewhat aggresive 1.75 drop......I want to put them on stock shocks, since your on stocks with H&R race I think I will do the same.
Old 03-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by Aretardedorange
Any updates? Car looks good. For some reason I think your brown. I am brown as well, but if you are not don't take offense LOL.

You have H&R race on stock shocks? No problems? I know the H&R race are aggressive, I am getting neuspeed sports which are somewhat aggresive 1.75 drop......I want to put them on stock shocks, since your on stocks with H&R race I think I will do the same.
And you're right. I'm Paki haha. But yeah I'm on race springs with the stock shocks, no problems at all. So I'd say go for it. I'm actually going to get rid of these springs and move on to coils...Hopefully my summer setup works out
Old 06-27-2012, 05:38 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Alright guys i know its been a while, but better late than never. I havent updates this thread since last season. My car has been in the garage this past winter and when the roads were clear and i missed the TL, i would take it out. This is when the JDM season opener was, it was in stock mode but still lowered on H&R Springs

But while this beast was waiting of its time to shine in a garage...i was busy ordering...

This picture was some of the things I ordered that was waiting around to be a part of the TL. RV6 High flow cats, ISC N1 coilovers, front skunk2 camber kit, rear ingalls camber kit camber kits and a RV6 strut bar...It was like the Christmas i never had (I'm muslim, we don't celebrate Christmas...).

All the items you saw in the previous image was TRIED to be installed in one day by my friend and I. Wow who know what a BITCH the HFC would be to install. We ended up spending 11 hours on just the rear suspension and the HFC. The next day, we worked on the front suspension. We were so exhausted and bored, we just wanted to have fun, so we maxed out the rears...

Now on to the wheels. As you may have seen I had Lambo Orange VS-XX 19x8.5 in the front and supposedly 19x9.5 in the rear (Later on we find out that it was a 19x10) with a offset of +45 all around. So i wanted a new setup, I bought new 3" lips for the rears and put my old rear wheels in the front. Now after this conversion i ended up being 19x10 all around, offset...I HAVE NO CLUE. But on the bright side i didn't need a big dumb ass spacer in the front to clear the brakes. I also got the wheels powdercoated a different color (Thanks to NITROUS for getting me interested in this color)

I like the color and SOMETIMES i like the way they look...but the only thing i hate about this color is the way they look at night...I payed and asked for a candy purple, i didnt even think about night time when there isn't any light. If you're confused by what I mean, here..

My wheels look black!!! That is what i didnt expect but hey shit happens and i tried to make the best of it...ONLY TAKE THIS CAR OUT WHEN THE SUN IS OUT!

There was a show coming up that B96 and BOOM entertainment had and I wanted to be a part of it. Me and my CANDY BLACK Wheels. So me and some other friend went to see other people's cars and just enjoy the summer sun and hang out with friends...

Then the Judging started and the awards were announced...AND THE BEST HONDA/ACURA GOES TO SAMAD USMANI WITH THE TL...(that was a good feeling!)

This trophy was the first i ever won and it was a pretty big one too (ALL HOMO lol) it was "almost as big as me"...

Now i'm gunna stop typing and here are some random pictures of the car...THANKS AND ENJOY

---ALL COMMENTS ARE WELCOMED---
Old 06-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

I KNOW I HAVE TO LOWER THE FRONT A LITTLE MORE!!

THERE'S TINTEDUPTLS RIGHT BEHIND ME
Old 06-27-2012, 07:19 PM
k1x
rocking my vs-sexx!!!

Received 122 Likes on 108 Posts
very nice man. congratulations for the best acura!, how low are you? and good job pulling off those 19x10!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:52 PM
6SPEED FEVER

Received 119 Likes on 97 Posts
Great work,love everything about it
Old 06-30-2012, 12:15 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by Kix`n`TL
very nice man. congratulations for the best acura!, how low are you? and good job pulling off those 19x10!!!
Thank you. But as of right now, i never checked how low I am. I still have to lower the front another 1/2". Then I think it would be perfect.

Originally Posted by EATSLEEPRACE
Great work,love everything about it
Thanks you

And if anyone was wondering...I running 225/35/19 in the front and 245/35/19 in the rears

Last edited by Steven Bell; 10-21-2012 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
Old 06-30-2012, 05:17 PM
RLTW!!

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
Like what you have done with your TL-S...nice....
Old 06-30-2012, 07:08 PM
2004 Acura TL

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
And if anyone was wondering...I running 225/35/19 in the front and 245/35/19 in the rears
thanks
Old 07-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by Warrior 6
Like what you have done with your TL-S...nice....
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Sotiris
thanks
You're welcome...are you rocking OZ wheels on your car?
Old 10-20-2012, 10:10 PM
Drifting

Received 663 Likes on 539 Posts
I knew there was a thread that talked about a local place to black out the roof, but I couldn't remember where a read it a few months back.

Car looks fantastic man. I'm out in northwestern suburbs, North of Elgin, I'll have to keep an eye out for you if I'm ever in your area.

Oh yea, wanted to ask you about your windshield too. Do cops ever give you any grief about the tint? I'd love to have tinteduptls do mine, maybe even just 50%, but not sure how much attention it brings.

Last edited by KJ TL-S; 10-20-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Racer

Received 86 Likes on 78 Posts
Hey man its too bad the weather didn't cooperate with the meet. I left work early and got there at about 2 somethin after a hour drive and everyone was already leaving.

Originally Posted by KJ TL-S
I knew there was a thread that talked about a local place to black out the roof, but I couldn't remember where a read it a few months back.

Car looks fantastic man. I'm out in northwestern suburbs, North of Elgin, I'll have to keep an eye out for you if I'm ever in your area.

Oh yea, wanted to ask you about your windshield too. Do cops ever give you any grief about the tint? I'd love to have tinteduptls do mine, maybe even just 50%, but not sure how much attention it brings.
I've been thinkin about the windshield tint too. But I have 20% all around so that might b kinda dark for me
Old 10-22-2012, 02:36 AM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by Rickyp39
Hey man its too bad the weather didn't cooperate with the meet. I left work early and got there at about 2 somethin after a hour drive and everyone was already leaving.

I've been thinkin about the windshield tint too. But I have 20% all around so that might b kinda dark for me
It's all good. There's a meet on saturday in Chinatown at around 11pm. Come by If you want the windshield tinted let me know. I have a guy who i recommend to everyone!

Cops don't give me shit for my windshield. There's no way they could even measure the windshield tint. I have 45% (which is close to 50%) and i like it. But i might get 35% to match all the other windows. Tinteduptls has like 7% all around with 35% on the windshield. He earned his username lol.
KJ TL-S (10-22-2012)
Old 10-22-2012, 02:51 AM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Here are some new pictures for your viewing pleasure. Some are old and some are new, I'm worry if they're re-posts of previous pictures.

I had a mini shoot with some friends after a nice lunch. Their cars were washed at a car wash...Nature washed mine.

^^THAT IS NOT ME!!^^

These next pictures are from a show called Another Level. Kibbles, tinteduptls and RL Chitown are also in the same show...

Beginning of this season...

KJ TL-S (10-22-2012)
Old 10-22-2012, 06:58 AM
Drifting

Nice pics. And thanks for the info on the windshield. I actually talked to tintedup once I think but didn't end up going for it. Maybe next year I'll have it done.
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Racer

It's all good. There's a meet on saturday in Chinatown at around 11pm. Come by If you want the windshield tinted let me know. I have a guy who i recommend to everyone!

Cops don't give me shit for my windshield. There's no way they could even measure the windshield tint. I have 45% (which is close to 50%) and i like it. But i might get 35% to match all the other windows. Tinteduptls has like 7% all around with 35% on the windshield. He earned his username lol.
I'm down to go just let me know where its at mane.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:11 AM
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 38 Posts
i love your black wheels sam =)
Old 11-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Drifting

Hey saw you on I-90 this afternoon! I had just dropped off my car to get my coilovers installed and was pulling on from Arlington Heights road when you went past. Recognized those candy purple VS-XXs immediately!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Racer

Received 103 Likes on 81 Posts

Awesome pic!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:50 AM
Advanced

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
nice rides hey let me know when its the next meeting and where i live on Chicago im interested ! pm me so i can send you my number i have a couple guys here that owns TL
Old 11-26-2012, 10:50 PM
UA6 SSM TL

Received 106 Likes on 103 Posts
bro you have a clean car!! what type of exhaust is the one installed in your ride? the tips are freaking huge!!! O.O
Old 01-14-2013, 02:08 AM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

Originally Posted by 24no7
bro you have a clean car!! what type of exhaust is the one installed in your ride? the tips are freaking huge!!! O.O
Thanks. You know what they say "Go big or Go home" I have the RV-6 exhaust...

Originally Posted by tufino1128
nice rides hey let me know when its the next meeting and where i live on Chicago im interested ! pm me so i can send you my number i have a couple guys here that owns TL
The new season is going to start. PM me your number

Originally Posted by ff4930

Awesome pic!
Thanks

Hey saw you on I-90 this afternoon! I had just dropped off my car to get my coilovers installed and was pulling on from Arlington Heights road when you went past. Recognized those candy purple VS-XXs immediately!
DAMN I GOT SPOTTED! that feels good. should of PMed me, i could of met you up

Originally Posted by kibbles906
i love your black wheels sam =)
SUCK A DICK, GIANNI <3

Nice pics. And thanks for the info on the windshield. I actually talked to tintedup once I think but didn't end up going for it. Maybe next year I'll have it done.
Get it done for the next season. He's always down to tint anything
Old 01-14-2013, 02:13 AM
Cuff Yo Chiiccckk

NEW UPDATE!! VS-XX are going to another fellow aziner and I already purchased my new 2013 set...it will be a more aggressive setup In the mean time, she is chillin in winter mode

Old 01-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
I really dislike each and everyone one of you w/ your damn mods! - - - - that is all....

jk - i need to step up my game, my car looks weak compared to some of these. Tinteduptls did my windows and that's the only thing i have going, hahahaha.

Very nice fellas!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:52 PM
Team Owner

Received 6,470 Likes on 5,162 Posts
Looks good-even on stockies.
revel_one (01-15-2013)
Old 01-15-2013, 09:01 AM
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Looks good-even on stockies.
don't get my wrong, i still love it

what kind of rotor/pad set up is everyone running?

need to swap out front rotors/pads and considering slotted or drilled/slotted. seems most people are either on the brakemotive or excelerate set up.

Last edited by Steven Bell; 03-23-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:16 AM
Race Director

Received 3,824 Likes on 2,847 Posts
Bump for a sexy car and I want to see the new 2013 setup
Old 03-23-2013, 11:52 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 249 Likes on 229 Posts
Beautiful looking car, congrats on the trophy.
Old 05-23-2013, 03:08 PM
1st Gear

Car looks great! ive done quite simmilar work with my TL, where did you find that front plate mount? and plugs for the bolt holes?

i have been on the hunt for a while now!
Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM
10th Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice TL man, idk if its you or not, but do you attend Oakton in Des Plaines? I see a slammed white TL there all the time haha
Old 05-23-2013, 05:02 PM
Moved to the LOU

Received 249 Likes on 183 Posts
Love the color of those VSXSex's.
Old 05-23-2013, 05:05 PM
Racer

Lets see the new setup Sam!

And I thought I saw you again today actually but I knew it wasn't you because this was a wdp base. Now that I think of it it was the same one that I confused you with last time. I wonder if he is a member on here.

He's lowered with aspec kit and some black wheels with a polished lip and some blacked out 07-08 base taillights with the grill blacked out.
Old 05-28-2013, 06:18 PM
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts
may i ask what exhaust tips did you use? car looks great btw. i couldnt find a good wdp tl-s in cali

Quick Reply: It Has Been A Good Few Months