Gold TL or Chrome Twists

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2013 | 11:09 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by ATLS_666
Well as long as you like it. Just remember different isnt always good.

Btw I find your post immature. Why would you hope we would like it? Did you get these wheels for us or for yourself? And there are lots of cars on here that are not TE or LM styled that look just fine. Don't lose any sleep because most of us disagree with your choice of wheels that you hoped we would like.
I do, I agree... I was being sarcastic, I could careless what you guys think. I did it because I LIKED how different it was, I didn't post on here because I know this community would not like it.. I have no idea why my brother posted it up... Lol

Originally Posted by usdmJON
You sounded more mature when your brother was speaking for you. Congrats on totally killing any chance of gaining respect from these asshats.
I didn't buy these wheels to get approval from the acura community.. I knew what kind of reactions I was going to get from these guys. I didn't post it for a reason, I have no idea why my brother posted it.

Originally Posted by Nick216
Dont post pics if you cant take criticism. We even put your car on the acurazine facebook page.
I didn't post it.... I knew majority wouldn't like it. Could I please have a link?

Originally Posted by guitarplayer16
One of the reasons why he bought these wheels was so we can cry about them?

okay now... he's getting what he wanted so I give him the big thumbs up

Like I said, I wouldn't have bought these wheels If I was trying to fit in.. I had varrstoens, everybody l loved it, but I hated the fact that it looked like every other TL. So I decided to do something completely different that would stir up the acura community.. So obviously I wasnt expecting praise from you guys, I've had guys legitimately get mad about it... As if it was their car. It's hilarious to me how serious some guys get about TLs. Lol

Last edited by Steven Bell; 11-23-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Merged Posts
Old 11-23-2013 | 12:52 PM
Suzuka Master

See, this is what I dont get.
You claim you did it to STIR THINGS UP. So you did it FOR A REACTION.
That is the definition of trolling my friend. Doing or saying something purely for the reaction.

You claim you aren't trying to fit in but you ARE fitting in. Just not in the crowd you see on Azine. You fit cookie cutter status with euro tuner guys.
You knew flat out acura die hards would hate it and talk crap, you knew euro tuners would give the thumbs up and you knew people inbetween will either hate it or love it.

I personally like it. But I am a huge euro fan.
What I dont like is hearing you claim that you "wanted to be different". That shit is over played. Period. Sure it isn't over played in this little bubble we call azine where every other tuner has varrstoens, home depot lips, and a mod list 80% full with tint/lighting mods.

But go to a stance event and you'll be just another import on euro wheels my friend.

Also, you probably should have just left it to your brother posting. Now users have a name to put in their mouths.
Old 11-23-2013 | 01:08 PM
Burning Brakes

Your brother loves you, he posted your pictures in basically every thread possible.
Old 11-23-2013 | 04:15 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by usdmJON
See, this is what I dont get.
You claim you did it to STIR THINGS UP. So you did it FOR A REACTION.
That is the definition of trolling my friend. Doing or saying something purely for the reaction.

You claim you aren't trying to fit in but you ARE fitting in. Just not in the crowd you see on Azine. You fit cookie cutter status with euro tuner guys.
You knew flat out acura die hards would hate it and talk crap, you knew euro tuners would give the thumbs up and you knew people inbetween will either hate it or love it.

I personally like it. But I am a huge euro fan.
What I dont like is hearing you claim that you "wanted to be different". That shit is over played. Period. Sure it isn't over played in this little bubble we call azine where every other tuner has varrstoens, home depot lips, and a mod list 80% full with tint/lighting mods.

But go to a stance event and you'll be just another import on euro wheels my friend.

Also, you probably should have just left it to your brother posting. Now users have a name to put in their mouths.
I think he meant stir things up as in break from the norm. Not Varrstoens or Vossens. People on forums are so serious its sad!!

He's not fitting in anywhere if you ask me. He has a Japanese car on Euro wheels. People that think Acura's are the greatest things ever made dont like it, and Euro car guys dont like it cause they dont think Euro wheels should be on a Japanese car. Therefore the only people that will like it is someone that respects someone else's choice in wheels, car, color ect. Meaning he's not trying to fit in anywhere. If he was trying to fit in with the Euro crowd he woulda bought a GTi and put these wheels on it and bagged it. Dont you agree?

I like it too. Not crazy about it but i like the look. Kinda wanted to put em on my car but it'll require to much work.
He wanted different wheels. Is that better then he wanted to be different? He didnt wanna look like every Acura on here. You can label that whatever you want.

Originally Posted by Noober
Your brother loves you, he posted your pictures in basically every thread possible.
You betcha I did?? I thought it was like 2 threads. Hmmmm..........i guess thanks for keeping track of my posts
Old 12-04-2013 | 08:44 PM
2nd Gear

I am not really well versed when it comes to car like those but I find it stunning with great color. For me, I agree with the twist Whatever your decision is, I think you should pay attention to its performance.
Old 12-25-2013 | 04:57 PM
6th Gear

Not too big on the chrome ones but thats just me
Old 01-16-2016 | 10:32 PM
1st Gear

What size adapters where used?