Been a while since I've been on the 'Zine.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2012 | 12:42 PM
Chapter Leader (New England)

Originally Posted by ebelp
I'm curious about this....where are you going to relocate them?
The plan is to move them about an inch forward (toward the front of the car) which will give me the clearance I need. Just going to have to make a new spot to attach the bumper to the fender which should be pretty easy. Did it on my old Accord, but in the rear. Same concept though.

Originally Posted by quanaman
Man, I keep coming back to this thread.

Your car makes me feel like I have too much crap on mine....Love the more simplistic look you've achieved. And I've always wanted that spoiler
The spoiler is my favorite part of the car by far. As far as the differences between mine and yours, it's just a matter of taste. I'm a huge fan of the "Less is More" concept just keeping things clean and simple.

That being said, all that matters is what you like. If you walk out to your car in the morning and stop just for a second to admire it's beauty, that should be all you need. I haven't, and would never change my car because of what someone else thought or said about it, because it's my car and I built it for me and no one else. Of course it's 100% fine to take inspiration from other peoples builds. I know I have.

You car looks good, but it doesn't look like mine because it's yours, and you built it the way you wanted which is always Doing it Right!