BallinFizzle's New Flavor [FizzyStatusMedia]

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Retired!!! ON TOP!!!

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by trancemission
you are high......
High on LIfe... ... I quit drug use once I got the 3rd Gen TL... I just couldn't afford it anymore

Originally Posted by scotterson
What about 17's then?

Faiz if I every saw your car in real life, your car would turn into a WDP.

17" are for OGs... where their whole under carriage is all scrapped up...

In the whole VIP Scene... the Closer the car is to the ground the better... Stance is everything... the larger the wheel diameter the higher the car is off the ground... I hope my comment before is better understood now...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Audioserf
Then you'll need to find a low enough offset (with the correct dish wheel) and/or run spacers. Doable, but will take a bit of research. I didn't know your car ran 5x120 Blazin... that's a whole WORLD of hot wheels waiting for your car.

I don't get how a wheel company can "not disclose" offsets, that seems like a dick move... it leaves fitment up to crossing your fingers and guessing games... haha. Glad they worked out for you Fizz.
By wheel company, do you mean Faiz? It's HIM that is not disclosing.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:19 AM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by Blazing GT
yes but the front caliper is the biggest problem...i swear by it...
what wheels are next?
I'm sure caliper size is about the same as the 6mt/TLS one. Get correct fitting offsets with high disk for the front and you'll be fine.

I just got these and I like em alot so not really looking for new wheels right now lol

Originally Posted by rodneyc77
High on LIfe... ... I quit drug use once I got the 3rd Gen TL... I just couldn't afford it anymore

17" are for OGs... where their whole under carriage is all scrapped up...

In the whole VIP Scene... the Closer the car is to the ground the better... Stance is everything... the larger the wheel diameter the higher the car is off the ground... I hope my comment before is better understood now...
Haha this man knows what's up

Originally Posted by Audioserf
Then you'll need to find a low enough offset (with the correct dish wheel) and/or run spacers. Doable, but will take a bit of research. I didn't know your car ran 5x120 Blazin... that's a whole WORLD of hot wheels waiting for your car.

I don't get how a wheel company can "not disclose" offsets, that seems like a dick move... it leaves fitment up to crossing your fingers and guessing games... haha. Glad they worked out for you Fizz.
Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
By wheel company, do you mean Faiz? It's HIM that is not disclosing.
HAha no really, CCW doesn't disclose offsets just like iForged etc because they use a backspacing system. I'm sure I could measure them if I took the wheels off etc etc but I'd guess somewhere in the teens on the 9.5/10.5 combo. I told them I wanted Z fitment and measured out different specs like the brakes, fender clearance, blah blah so the offsets are just in the range, not exact.

Last edited by ballinfizzle89; 08-07-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:56 AM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Damn I haven't been in 3G for a while...where the hell do you get this money looks hot.
Old 08-07-2009, 12:17 PM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by JJaber06
Damn I haven't been in 3G for a while...where the hell do you get this money looks hot.
BTW..I JUST THOUGHT OF THIS ON THE RIDE HOME

Name:Tila.

Do it.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:35 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Hahahahah that's not bad
Old 08-07-2009, 03:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I came to get my dose of Fizzy Goodness.
Old 08-07-2009, 04:17 PM
PGH to PHILA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fizz you have the low offset sites buzzing. They all love your whip.

You and Rodney are bringing alot of positive attention to the TL!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Old 08-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Burning Brakes

u got mad goood cam skills and a sexy ass car
Old 08-08-2009, 02:22 AM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by JJaber06
Hahahahah that's not bad
I'm telling you! hahah

Originally Posted by elkayem
I came to get my dose of Fizzy Goodness.
Hahah, did you get new wheels (avatar). BTW your new work on Flickr is BANGIN'

Originally Posted by apexilude
Fizz you have the low offset sites buzzing. They all love your whip.

You and Rodney are bringing alot of positive attention to the TL!

R-E-S-P-E-C-T
Thanks man, I appreciate it! Rodney's car is at a whole different level than mine haha but we both have different styles though.

I don't believe you, any links? haha

Originally Posted by 1fsthatch
u got mad goood cam skills and a sexy ass car
Thanks man, still working at the whole photo thing lol. I appreciate it though!
Old 08-08-2009, 02:27 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ballinfizzle89
Thanks man, I appreciate it! Rodney's car is at a whole different level than mine haha but we both have different styles though.

Both of your cars VIP styled/inspired if you ask me. How do you differ?
Old 08-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Unregistered user

Originally Posted by luxstats
ccw is not even a "vip preferred" wheel brand; the look of the ccw classic isn't even close to being a "vip styled" wheel...
Old 08-08-2009, 07:09 AM
Unregistered user

oh and "new flavor" sounds like flavor of love...

lol wut.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:22 AM
I like to whistle in my

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice man. Those tires are stretched beyond belief. I just cant image the way I drive, height and the miles I put on my ride. I'm a fan of 18's and always tastefully done 17's. Custom paint for them in the future?
Old 08-08-2009, 01:55 PM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
ccw is not even a "vip preferred" wheel brand; the look of the ccw classic isn't even close to being a "vip styled" wheel...
Haha yeah pretty much

oh and "new flavor" sounds like flavor of love...

lol wut.
hahaha.

Originally Posted by Meek32v6
Nice man. Those tires are stretched beyond belief. I just cant image the way I drive, height and the miles I put on my ride. I'm a fan of 18's and always tastefully done 17's. Custom paint for them in the future?
Thanks man, I appreciate it! We have to meet up sometime, I still haven't met you! Maybe next time at Skyline
Old 08-08-2009, 04:32 PM
Pro

Faiz, when I get my new wheels...I need to come to Richmond! There's so many get places to do photoshoots!
Old 08-08-2009, 08:27 PM
Banned

Yah but his stance is VIP styled right? oh and shame on me for thinking Mesh isnt "vip styled" IMO VIP style is about the "stance" partially of course wheel choice. Work S1's are a sporty wheel but can BE transformed into a VIP styled rim with the right width and offsets. IDK.

However, Fiaz's previous wheels (works) were a VIP styled rim with flush offsets. which is why I believe they both are going for VIP style.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:58 PM
King of NYC

Received 216 Likes on 153 Posts
Just saw this thread now....I knew you were up to something over the top! Ordinarily I would have been like WOW! But I was expecting this! These wheels are taking your car on a whole new level......Time for both of us to change our avatars!

BTW that is some of the best photography I have seen on this site period. Rolling pics look so nice and those lenses you are using are amazing. You HAVE to call me if you are ever in NY. We will have a meet up here in your honor just for pics!!! Believe me, I will get at least 20 TLs lined up for you.....you shoot the best pics man!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:25 AM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by madtraction39
Faiz, when I get my new wheels...I need to come to Richmond! There's so many get places to do photoshoots!
lol I'd rather go to the DC area for pics

Yah but his stance is VIP styled right? oh and shame on me for thinking Mesh isnt "vip styled" IMO VIP style is about the "stance" partially of course wheel choice. Work S1's are a sporty wheel but can BE transformed into a VIP styled rim with the right width and offsets. IDK.

However, Fiaz's previous wheels (works) were a VIP styled rim with flush offsets. which is why I believe they both are going for VIP style.
lol yeah my old wheels were more VIP inspired I guess but these aren't at all. I've never gone for the all out VIP look like Rodney has, mine's always been more of a Sport-Luxury combination, or so I've tried to do.

Originally Posted by rockyfeller
Just saw this thread now....I knew you were up to something over the top! Ordinarily I would have been like WOW! But I was expecting this! These wheels are taking your car on a whole new level......Time for both of us to change our avatars!

BTW that is some of the best photography I have seen on this site period. Rolling pics look so nice and those lenses you are using are amazing. You HAVE to call me if you are ever in NY. We will have a meet up here in your honor just for pics!!! Believe me, I will get at least 20 TLs lined up for you.....you shoot the best pics man!
Haha thanks man. Actually, I might be in NY from Monday-Thursday or something. I'll hit you up if I have any time, which I probably won't lol.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:08 PM
Three Wheelin'

very nice wheels!
Old 08-09-2009, 06:27 PM
Pro

lol I'd rather go to the DC area for pics
D.C. is cool, but the streets suck! We'll have to make it happen though. I want a nice Ansel Adams looking black 'n' white photo of my car.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:38 PM
Three Wheelin'

faiz... i must see these in person before i go to school, i cant stop drooling
Old 08-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Wants an M3 in

i saw them in person today when he stunted on me. What a fag.

they looked
Old 08-10-2009, 01:21 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts

lol yeah my old wheels were more VIP inspired I guess but these aren't at all. I've never gone for the all out VIP look like Rodney has, mine's always been more of a Sport-Luxury combination, or so I've tried to do.
I have always thought about this and i came up with this conclusion, and I'm sure FIZZYwill have to agree. We think alike.

What Faiz wants is something like the E46's.. They are sporty AND classy at the same time. Classy/Luxurious/Sporty look, all in one. He is going for A EURO style TL, just like Tim. Rodney, however is completely inspired by the ViP style and is hitting that hard... This is why their cars are so fkin clean and done up right. I'm sure a lot of people has a lot of mods, thrown onto their cars, which is cool, but it is not THEMED, like their's is...

I don't know if many of you will get what i'm saying... But i'm just throwing it out there for those confused with the VIP and Sporty Luxury.. Two different themes, two different set ups.

As for me, I think the TL is way too sporty, this is why I bought the TE's, after being influenced by ERIC(Accuratein). I was so influenced by his SPORTY TL.. His car is straight TRACK.. But I think the main thing that I want on this car is something like Faiz.. SO SO SEXY.

I want myself a Euro'd out TL =)
Old 08-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Engineer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
i don't think you need to let people know your car is "illest"
they can see it themselves.

awesome car and photos!
Old 08-10-2009, 01:57 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
^^ Illest is actually a brand, by FATLACE..

THeir main store is in SF. He made the JDM theory shirts =)

AND ONE MORE THING: It's a CALI THING.

faiz, you Californian. Git over here
Old 08-10-2009, 02:34 AM
Unregistered user

stance is a part of vip, but its also part of the import tuning world before vip became popular. example: slammed civics.

slamming has always been part of tuning. so you're saying s13/s14 that drift with large and aggressive wheels, slammed, stretched is vip? wrong. they do it because they're crazy and stretched tires stiffen sidewalls which are better for drifting. it takes more than just wheel choice and stance to be vip or whatever you're trying to get at.

vip is more than stance, stance is only a small part of it. i know faiz doesn't like labeling his car as anything, i don't either. so lets leave it at that. people have to stop labeling things and start looking at the car as a whole. i hate this jdm, vip bs. retarded. a nice car is a nice car...

Last edited by LIPPSTUH; 08-10-2009 at 02:37 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:23 AM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by TranceFusion
very nice wheels!
Thanks man!

Originally Posted by madtraction39
D.C. is cool, but the streets suck! We'll have to make it happen though. I want a nice Ansel Adams looking black 'n' white photo of my car.
Haha I think Richmond roads are just as worse but definitely hit me up next time you come down to Richmond

Originally Posted by bigeshorte45
faiz... i must see these in person before i go to school, i cant stop drooling
Haha damn man, where have you been?!

i saw them in person today when he stunted on me. What a fag.

they looked
<333 Haha first time I've ever seen you and you live maybe 10 min from me max

Originally Posted by ILLustriousUA6
I have always thought about this and i came up with this conclusion, and I'm sure FIZZYwill have to agree. We think alike.

What Faiz wants is something like the E46's.. They are sporty AND classy at the same time. Classy/Luxurious/Sporty look, all in one. He is going for A EURO style TL, just like Tim. Rodney, however is completely inspired by the ViP style and is hitting that hard... This is why their cars are so fkin clean and done up right. I'm sure a lot of people has a lot of mods, thrown onto their cars, which is cool, but it is not THEMED, like their's is...

I don't know if many of you will get what i'm saying... But i'm just throwing it out there for those confused with the VIP and Sporty Luxury.. Two different themes, two different set ups.

As for me, I think the TL is way too sporty, this is why I bought the TE's, after being influenced by ERIC(Accuratein). I was so influenced by his SPORTY TL.. His car is straight TRACK.. But I think the main thing that I want on this car is something like Faiz.. SO SO SEXY.

I want myself a Euro'd out TL =)
Haha good description and pretty much said everything spot on.

I wouldn't mind doing a time-attack kind of themed TL though

Originally Posted by lights
i don't think you need to let people know your car is "illest"
they can see it themselves.

awesome car and photos!
Hahah thanks man

Originally Posted by ILLustriousUA6
^^ Illest is actually a brand, by FATLACE..

THeir main store is in SF. He made the JDM theory shirts =)

AND ONE MORE THING: It's a CALI THING.

faiz, you Californian. Git over here
lol pretty much

And I'm leaving for NY now and coming to Cali on Friday for like 9-10 days. I'll be in Davis depending on how far that is from you yay area-ers but I shall be down in SF and SJose here and there.

stance is a part of vip, but its also part of the import tuning world before vip became popular. example: slammed civics.

slamming has always been part of tuning. so you're saying s13/s14 that drift with large and aggressive wheels, slammed, stretched is vip? wrong. they do it because they're crazy and stretched tires stiffen sidewalls which are better for drifting. it takes more than just wheel choice and stance to be vip or whatever you're trying to get at.

vip is more than stance, stance is only a small part of it. i know faiz doesn't like labeling his car as anything, i don't either. so lets leave it at that. people have to stop labeling things and start looking at the car as a whole. i hate this jdm, vip bs. retarded. a nice car is a nice car...
<33
Old 08-10-2009, 10:36 AM
Wants an M3 in

4 min 33 seconds

jk ( or am i? )

I was embarrassed as shit. My car is FILTHY. Plus, my mom was with me so I couldn't BRO you to death.
Old 08-10-2009, 05:32 PM
Advanced

Originally Posted by TLin401
I have never seen those wheels on a TL before. I see those wheels on a TON of Jettas around where I live.
No you haven't. There have been only a handful of sets of Classics ever made for VWs (I believe it's around 5 sets) and only one set has ever been on a Jetta and it was a MK5 (the newer body). The rest of the Classics have been on a few MK4 GTIs and I think one MK5 GTI. Other than that MK5 Jetta, there are currently only 2 MK4 Jettas on CCWs, neither is on Classics, and one of them is mine.

Asasn21-CCW doesn't disclose offsets man, I'd say in the teens though, wheels are 9.5/10.5 if that helps lol
CCW most certainly will tell you the offsets. CCW does stand for Complete Custom Wheel and I ordered mine in specific offsets that I told them over the phone when I ordered my wheels so that's definitely not correct...
Old 08-10-2009, 06:10 PM
Three Wheelin'

ballllllliiiiinnnnnnnnn your car looks so good....

every set of wheels you pick are str8 fire
Old 08-11-2009, 10:45 AM
Intermediate

wow, very impressive! I love everything about the car!
Old 08-11-2009, 12:58 PM
FizzyStatus!

4 min 33 seconds

jk ( or am i? )

I was embarrassed as shit. My car is FILTHY. Plus, my mom was with me so I couldn't BRO you to death.
Haha nah man, you car looks REAL good lol and I had NO clue your mom was even in your car haha I didn't see her lol

Originally Posted by turbo7387

CCW most certainly will tell you the offsets. CCW does stand for Complete Custom Wheel and I ordered mine in specific offsets that I told them over the phone when I ordered my wheels so that's definitely not correct...
Did you just tell me what my wheels stand for? lol

I'm not a noob to wheels whatsoever, and I have no reason to lie about my specs as I never have before. As I said earlier, I spoke to the owner of CCW, John, when ordering wheels and since they base it off the backspacing system, the offsets vary by 6mm's. I gave them a specific fitment of +20/+22 so they're either +18 or +24. I already said they were in the high teens sooooo there really isn't much to argue here..

Originally Posted by milk man
ballllllliiiiinnnnnnnnn your car looks so good....

every set of wheels you pick are str8 fire
Thanks milkman!! I'm still upset you sold the TL!

Originally Posted by soontobe
wow, very impressive! I love everything about the car!
Thank you sir

Oh and I just found my car on flushstance.com

Last edited by ballinfizzle89; 08-11-2009 at 01:01 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Advanced

Did you just tell me what my wheels stand for? lol

I'm not a noob to wheels whatsoever, and I have no reason to lie about my specs as I never have before. As I said earlier, I spoke to the owner of CCW, John, when ordering wheels and since they base it off the backspacing system, the offsets vary by 6mm's. I gave them a specific fitment of +20/+22 so they're either +18 or +24. I already said they were in the high teens sooooo there really isn't much to argue here..
I'm not calling you a liar or a noob or anything like that and not trying to argue anything. That being said though, I ordered my wheels from John as well and he converted all of his backspacing numbers to an exact ET, so I know that my wheels are 8.5 et15 and 10 et28 and there is no +/-6mm involved bc they sit exactly as I expected them to at those ETs. The +/-6mm doesn't make sense to me bc their backspacing system can be calculated out to an exact ET in mm (there's even an exact converter on CCWs website). If you told him +20 and +22, they should be exactly that
Old 08-11-2009, 01:47 PM
FizzyStatus!

Originally Posted by turbo7387
I'm not calling you a liar or a noob or anything like that and not trying to argue anything. That being said though, I ordered my wheels from John as well and he converted all of his backspacing numbers to an exact ET, so I know that my wheels are 8.5 et15 and 10 et28 and there is no +/-6mm involved bc they sit exactly as I expected them to at those ETs. The +/-6mm doesn't make sense to me bc their backspacing system can be calculated out to an exact ET in mm (there's even an exact converter on CCWs website). If you told him +20 and +22, they should be exactly that
Haha I didn't think you were that way since you normally make educated and mature arguments so

But when I talked to John, I called him to lower the offsets on the fronts by 2mm or 4mm, and he told me he would kick out the fronts by .25" backspacing and said that would have to lower the offsets by 6mm, I'm just going by what he told me.

I like the tail lights on your jetta alot btw
Old 08-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Advanced

Haha I didn't think you were that way since you normally make educated and mature arguments so

But when I talked to John, I called him to lower the offsets on the fronts by 2mm or 4mm, and he told me he would kick out the fronts by .25" backspacing and said that would have to lower the offsets by 6mm, I'm just going by what he told me.

I like the tail lights on your jetta alot btw
Yeah no point in trying to be a hard ass online, I try and be objective when arguing a point :P

I see what you mean now, you had a general idea, just not the exact ET bc it was done in backspacing. There are calculators online for that if you want to figure out exactly what it is but they seem a bit confusing to me since I've never needed to do it lol. The taillights are off of OEM 04.5 and 05 1.8T Jetta GLIs, glad you like em
Old 08-11-2009, 08:23 PM
-Arsenic-

Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts
Looks fresh man, what thread pitch is the knob??
Old 08-12-2009, 07:07 AM
boost owns

I learned about CCW (aside from just recognizing the Classics) thanks to this thread. This is a good thread. Thanks, internet!
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
Unregistered Member

had to comment for the third time, i love these wheels!!!!!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:13 PM
Helladump/flush

I keep coming back to this thread and I still have no clue hwat to saw, I am literally speechless.

Faiz, your ride is amazing. Stance, height, style is all on point. I love the overall look you have achieved, sporty and luxurious.

Loving everything. How long you going to keep these wheels?

Quick Reply: BallinFizzle's New Flavor [FizzyStatusMedia]