2005 Deep Green Pearl TL

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012 | 11:53 PM
2014 Jeep SRT

^ lmao
Old 01-28-2012 | 06:03 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by vietxquangstah
How did you get your ACURAZINE.COM sticker already?
LOL. I was wondering the same thing as soon as I saw the pics.

[QUOTE=vietxquangstah;13508697]

You think your cool cause your a 17 year old in a TL huh. "I will rock ur tl mines to fast" rofl OK. You fall into the cocky teenage driving a nice car category already. Seeing how a nice car like the TL is becoming readily available for young kids like you make me cringe. What's once was a nice car is gonna turn into the new honda civic or scion

Generally the younger crowd, like you, tend to throw unnecessary modifications on a beautiful once expensive car like the TL just because you are young and think its "COOL". Sometimes it just gets out of hand. The only young guy that I have seen that has hands-down one of the cleanest modded TLs for a 17-18 year old is Dtownhakuzo. Search him up. Take some notes.

All I ask of you is don't be like this guy

Old 01-28-2012 | 04:40 PM
Burning Brakes

The only young guy that I have seen that has hands-down one of the cleanest modded TLs for a 17-18 year old is Dtownhakuzo. Search him up. Take some notes.
Hey now theres some other nicely modded TL's out there from kids who are 18 lol. Heres mine when i was 18
Old 01-30-2012 | 02:08 PM
Safety Car

^ Now that's what I call "CLEANLY MODIFIED"
Old 04-07-2012 | 07:49 AM
3rd Gear

Anyone have pics of DGP with 07/08 taillight and/or wheels? I just got an 05 and i'm thinking about doing small stuff like that to update the look and keep it clean……
Old 04-07-2012 | 10:16 AM
-Brandon

Originally Posted by mgenua12
Anyone have pics of DGP with 07/08 taillight and/or wheels? I just got an 05 and i'm thinking about doing small stuff like that to update the look and keep it clean……
Nice thread bump Check out the DGP thread to see what others are doing: https://acurazine.com/forums/showthr...&highlight=DGP

I couldn't find any with 07/08 tails, but the Type-S tails look pretty good on your color. (They look good on any color)

Originally Posted by ebelp
Sounds like we need a Teenage TL Squad thread...or not..
Hey, I'm down! Haha, not all teenagers on here are stuck up a-holes.
The following users liked this post:
mgenua12 (04-09-2012)
Old 04-07-2012 | 12:08 PM
Race Director

Oh gawd, I'm not like this? Am I?
Old 04-07-2012 | 01:55 PM
VMI Soccer #3

It's been at least a month since I've been on Azine. Im extremely busy training for D1 college preseason so im really short on time. Anyways I noticed some comments on this older thread of mine so Im here to post some updated pics.

Yeah, my light strip fell off a little on the left side. Sue me

Old 04-07-2012 | 05:27 PM
Chapter Leader (New England)

Originally Posted by quanaman
DUDE. Seriously??!? I have the same sticker and roof spoiler.
That is pretty wack...I have to say.

Here on AcuraZine we like to see cars tastefully modded. We don't like seeing "ILLEST" stickers or any other wack stickers you would see on a scion or beat up honda. People are going to give you suggestions on what you should and shouldn't do. What you decide to do is truly up to you, but after you have been on AcuraZine for 6+ months you will start to notice the kinds of mods that are accepted as nice and what mods are seen as "cheap" and "immature/teenager like"
I don't know how anyone else feels about this, but please don't speak on my behalf. I like seeing something different every now and then. Something that breaks away from the sheepish way a car "should" be modded. Take Rodney's car for example. In my opinion that guy broke the mold. He had a vision for his car and he made it happen. Did he catch flack from people because of some of the things he chose to do? Sure he did, but did he change anything because of those negative comments? SHIT no, because it was HIS vision for HIS car and not necessarily what Acurazine would have chosen. Rodney's car isn't even what I would consider close to my modding style, but I respect the shit out of him for taking a blank canvas and turning it into art.

You think your cool cause your a 17 year old in a TL huh. "I will rock ur tl mines to fast" rofl OK. You fall into the cocky teenage driving a nice car category already. Seeing how a nice car like the TL is becoming readily available for young kids like you make me cringe. What's once was a nice car is gonna turn into the new honda civic or scion

Generally the younger crowd, like you, tend to throw unnecessary modifications on a beautiful once expensive car like the TL just because you are young and think its "COOL". Sometimes it just gets out of hand. The only young guy that I have seen that has hands-down one of the cleanest modded TLs for a 17-18 year old is Dtownhakuzo. Search him up. Take some notes.

I'm not age discriminating you. There are also people that are well older than you, but still don't seem to get the picture on what is tastefully modded and what is sloppy modded.
Originally Posted by nick1acura04
night night to both of you ur all "MAD" because you couldnt afford a TL at my age so how bout you get off my friends erics post and if you got something to say message me because its not meant for this ill give you both the business so hop off and stay off our posts you all can blow me idc what you think ive gotten so many comments on how sick my car is haha your all just "MAD" like i said before so take your shitty attitudes towards 17 year olds somewhere else and F off
I'd just like to point out that the both of you sound like immature teenagers.

Originally Posted by P1zzaman
WTF.. all you DGP dudes attend the same Monster convention or something?
I didn't get the memo.

Originally Posted by FreezeTL
It's been at least a month since I've been on Azine. Im extremely busy training for D1 college preseason so im really short on time. Anyways I noticed some comments on this older thread of mine so Im here to post some updated pics.

Yeah, my light strip fell off a little on the left side. Sue me
I don't really like to flame people because of what they do to their cars. I like to try and be more of a role model on the forums in terms of maturity because I have grown tired of the back and fourth immature BS like your previous conversation with vietxquangstah in this thread.

All I'm going to say as a fellow DGP owner, is that I hope in the future you find your style.
Old 07-13-2013 | 09:19 AM
Intermediate

Work In progress...

Looking to get some Motiv wheels that I saw... This is my look for now...
Attached Thumbnails 2005 Deep Green Pearl TL-acura.jpg  
Old 07-13-2013 | 02:11 PM