Exhuast Sound???

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 05:01 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exhuast Sound???

Ok i just bought and installed all my atlp parts. ATLP Quad Exhuast, Race-pipe and J-pipe and i love it....love the power gain u can really feel it,, also you can really feel the throttle response its so much tighter now,,the lag i used to have is almost completely gone and i love the sound from the exhaust...but im getting like a sound by the j-pipe and i really cant explain it its like an air winding sound wen i rev it and i want to know if thats a problem..everything feels fine im just not sure if that sound is a big problem i do have a fujita cai but am not gettin any problem from there...but it doesnt really seem to be effecting my performance and my exhaust sounds great but a friend of mine said he thought it shud be louder but idk....anyone got any ideas let me know....thanx
Old 05-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by louie7691
Ok i just bought and installed all my atlp parts. ATLP Quad Exhuast, Race-pipe and J-pipe and i love it....love the power gain u can really feel it,, also you can really feel the throttle response its so much tighter now,,the lag i used to have is almost completely gone and i love the sound from the exhaust...but im getting like a sound by the j-pipe and i really cant explain it its like an air winding sound wen i rev it and i want to know if thats a problem..everything feels fine im just not sure if that sound is a big problem i do have a fujita cai but am not gettin any problem from there...but it doesnt really seem to be effecting my performance and my exhaust sounds great but a friend of mine said he thought it shud be louder but idk....anyone got any ideas let me know....thanx
Congrats on getting all those cool mods. Sounds like you are one of the first TL guys with the ATLP ver.2 J pipe? How did things go with the plastic removal?

You might want to drop a dime on Mike to see if he has received any similiar complaints about the air winding sound you described.

A few people have been asking about loosing low end torque when using the race pipe. Did you notice any difference coming out of the hole?