Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
What a faker!!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:54 PM
All motor

Received 532 Likes on 395 Posts
Your torque numbers are very impressive. If the dyno on the P2R website is in-fact accurate, I think that plenum has a lot to do with your torque curve.

I still don't understand what you are trying to prove by not sharing your mods with us. It's obvious you have more than stated. Why can't you just share? That's what car forums are all about. I haven't seen anyone with the P2R power plenum, but it seemed to dyno great power. If you could share information with someone that helps them in their quest for power, wouldn't you want that?
Old 11-20-2008, 04:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Schulminator
^^ all dynos are different, you will get different numbers from the same car..
Its really hard to compare numbers from different ones...So you can't compare your #'s w/Blackuras...
I've seen Supras on Titans dyno run 575whp, and then go to another shop and put down 498whp with no changes...

You seem to be a bit full of yourself..my
Well if he wants to drive out here and dyno his car I will drive out there and dyno mines then we can settle your theory.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:41 PM
347hp/300tq @ 4psi

i understand your discreteness and everybody has a right to it, BUT if your going to be so secretive about your setup, why even bother posting your dyno graph in the first place?? you knew you were going to get bombarded with questions about how you achieved those numbers, didnt you? doesnt make any sense at all.
Old 11-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04accordcpe
i understand your discreteness and everybody has a right to it, BUT if your going to be so secretive about your setup, why even bother posting your dyno graph in the first place?? you knew you were going to get bombarded with questions about how you achieved those numbers, didnt you? doesnt make any sense at all.
I guess I just did it to show that supercharger power can be made on these motors without a supercharger. Although I havent fully made supercharger power YET.. I will have it next time I post a dyno due to my next set of mods I will be doing in the next few months.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:20 PM
347hp/300tq @ 4psi

Originally Posted by CLS6SpeedNupe
I guess I just did it to show that supercharger power can be made on these motors without a supercharger. Although I havent fully made supercharger power YET.. I will have it next time I post a dyno due to my next set of mods I will be doing in the next few months.

understandable, but let me ask you this, did you figure this out all on your own? or did you use the plethora of great info here that people were happy to share to achieve this goal? you see where im getting at?

if everyone posted dyno graphs and withheld info on their setup, we wouldnt go anywhere so do us a favor and dont even bother posting another dyno graph in the future if this is your intent. its just a big tease for all im concerned and little bit selfish if you ask me.
Old 11-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 04accordcpe
understandable, but let me ask you this, did you figure this out all on your own? or did you use the plethora of great info here that people were happy to share to achieve this goal? you see where im getting at?

if everyone posted dyno graphs and withheld info on their setup, we wouldnt go anywhere so do us a favor and dont even bother posting another dyno graph in the future if this is your intent. its just a big tease for all im concerned and little bit selfish if you ask me.
Naw honestly if I had listend to everyone on here I would have got a 2.5 into 2.25 cat back instead of a 3 inch.

The reason why I made the power I made is because I talk to Sean at PowerRevRacing and told him what I accomplish and told him do help me to it with his products and work. The end results was this... and there is still more to come before I go FI next spring
Old 11-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Three Wheelin'

Who cares!! We dont have anything to gain from looking at your threads anymore cuz u dont share. Might aswell photoshop a 400whp dyno and brag about it but nobody cares. BYE
Old 11-20-2008, 05:45 PM
tehLEGOman

Received 1,982 Likes on 1,335 Posts
DO you understand nupe guy? You're not going to gain any respect over here by not posting your mods.

Do as you wish, but until then barely anyone around here is going to give a rats ass what your motor puts down.

Congratulations! You made 300whp naturally aspirated! I'll send you a effin cookie in the mail, how bout that?
Old 11-20-2008, 06:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by juruki
Who cares!! We dont have anything to gain from looking at your threads anymore cuz u dont share. Might aswell photoshop a 400whp dyno and brag about it but nobody cares. BYE
Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
DO you understand nupe guy? You're not going to gain any respect over here by not posting your mods.

Do as you wish, but until then barely anyone around here is going to give a rats ass what your motor puts down.

Congratulations! You made 300whp naturally aspirated! I'll send you a effin cookie in the mail, how bout that?
Thats fine guys, I can respect how you feel
Old 11-20-2008, 07:11 PM
All motor

Not to spoil your plans of not telling anyone, but I know that Sean isn't the only guy you talked to...I put 2 and 2 together from your display name.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sonnick
Not to spoil your plans of not telling anyone, but I know that Sean isn't the only guy you talked to...I put 2 and 2 together from your display name.
AWWW you did all that extra research about me just for me...

Thanks
Old 11-20-2008, 07:25 PM
200,000 mile club

Received 35 Likes on 15 Posts
I live all the way down here in Charlotte, NC and for some reason I am smelling a lot of bullshit coming from Frederick, MD.....I wonder why? The purpose of this form is to inform people on there cars and what they have done to them. So far, I see you being a big dick who thinks he is superior to all of us. Spill the beans bitch.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:26 PM
All motor

AWWW you did all that extra research about me just for me...

Thanks
I'm not sure why the obnoxious comment? All we are trying to do is learn, just like you did from 'Sean.' If he didn't share his knowledge with you, you wouldn't have the setup you do. He HELPED you..that's all we are asking.

Keeping it to yourself kind of defeats the purpose of the tuner community. Btw..it's pretty obvious those torque numbers aren't coming from the 3.2L
Old 11-20-2008, 07:31 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mmade22
I live all the way down here in Charlotte, NC and for some reason I am smelling a lot of bullshit coming from Frederick, MD.....I wonder why? The purpose of this form is to inform people on there cars and what they have done to them. So far, I see you being a big dick who thinks he is superior to all of us. Spill the beans bitch.
show me where in the rules and guidlines that everyone has to give full details of what they have done to their cars and I will tell you. Calling me a bitch now??? is it really that serious that your name calling now?

How do you guys know that I dont to list what I have on my car in fear that someone on this site will recorgnize my car on the street and steal and strip it??? I think I reserve the right to remain silent and if any of you ever did the same I promise that I would never be one calling you a bitch for doing so
Old 11-20-2008, 07:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sonnick
I'm not sure why the obnoxious comment? All we are trying to do is learn, just like you did from 'Sean.' If he didn't share his knowledge with you, you wouldn't have the setup you do. He HELPED you..that's all we are asking.

Keeping it to yourself kind of defeats the purpose of the tuner community. Btw..it's pretty obvious those torque numbers aren't coming from the 3.2L
well if you know that then why then why ask my set up since your so sure it is not
Old 11-20-2008, 07:40 PM
200,000 mile club

Wow dude, I think you need to go outside and take the club off your steering wheel and relax. Drink a beer and say No one from Acurazine is coming to steal my fabulous 300 whp CL. It's just not gonna happen. No one is coming to your house to steal your ride so chil out. If you feel that way, maybe it's time to move or sell the ride for a Hyundai. I am calling you a bitch because I feel like it. Until you show proof of your numbers, get use to your new name.....BITCH!!! Oh, look out the window, someone is looking to jack your ride....lol.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 48 Likes on 26 Posts
True to the game

I think cls should stay in 2nd gen forum where he belongs.......................................
Old 11-20-2008, 08:00 PM
tehLEGOman

Hmm... so you're afraid someone on this site is going to come take these modifications off your car. Lame. Nice excuse, not really, but creative i must say.

Dude just post it up, the thread is on it's way to an epic fail lockup at the rate you're going. Especially considering this is the TL section.

If you want to keep your thread going and be the king of NA then you should post your full mod list.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ACCURATEin
Hmm... so you're afraid someone on this site is going to come take these modifications off your car. Lame. Nice excuse, not really, but creative i must say.

Dude just post it up, the thread is on it's way to an epic fail lockup at the rate you're going. Especially considering this is the TL section.

If you want to keep your thread going and be the king of NA then you should post your full mod list.
1) I just gave an example as to why anyone has the right NOT to tell this whole site what they have on their car, not saying that my personal reason to keep my info to myself is that I dont want someone from this site to mess with my car.

2)The is no rule saying that a TL guy cant post in the CL section or other way around

3) If this thread gets locked just because I wont list my mods then that doesnt say much about this site.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:09 PM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Sooooooooo...

Wrong section?

Feel free to post...but I mean since this is the forum for 3G TL's...I don't see why you would post a CL on here when you already have a forum a click away..
Old 11-20-2008, 08:11 PM
200,000 mile club

Get your flame suit on Bitch!
Old 11-20-2008, 08:17 PM
tehLEGOman

1) I just gave an example as to why anyone has the right NOT to tell this whole site what they have on their car, not saying that my personal reason to keep my info to myself is that I dont want someone from this site to mess with my car.

2)The is no rule saying that a TL guy cant post in the CL section or other way around

3) If this thread gets locked just because I wont list my mods then that doesnt say much about this site.

Well i wasn't going to let you know this, because you stated your goal is to be the first CL or TL to make or break 300whp NA, but i guess i'll let you know that you aren't the first CL or TL to make or break 300whp.

This TL makes 318 wheel horsepowers to teh wheels.

You didn't know about this car did ya boi?

You see, I taught you something tonight. Aren't you glad you learned that fact?
Old 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Schulminator
You seem to be a bit full of yourself..my
haha you observed right. he's 3.5. probably oddy block and rl cams if i remember...

someone else did the swap, pretty funny thread i read about the build... he gets pwnd and pwnd all over 2 forums...

he's trying to show off.. lmao. he fails at all his threads/posts no lie.

Last edited by LIPPSTUH; 11-20-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:28 PM
i heart latin chicks

Received 64 Likes on 16 Posts
He had to come to TL section cuz noone in CL section puts up with his shit and calls him out all the time. LMAO
Old 11-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
haha you observed right. he's 3.5. probably oddy block and rl cams if i remember...

someone else did the swap, pretty funny thread i read about the build... he gets pwnd and pwnd all over 2 forums...

geezzz as much as you follow me around and constantly on my dick, PLEASE TELL ME THAT YOUR A FEMALE.....

PLEASEEEEE
Old 11-20-2008, 08:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by nbennettksu
He had to come to TL section cuz noone in CL section puts up with his shit and calls him out all the time. LMAO
Here we have 2 haters that wish they could make their cars do what mines does NA....

Thank you haters for following me around....
Old 11-20-2008, 08:33 PM
Unregistered user

i dont like u, apparently not many people like you..... i like putting you down because you're such a "bitch" like mmade22 said. you come on these forums acting like a big shot bragging then not telling anyone anything about your mods.

this is a forum to discuss and learn, and share.... grow up, information is everywhere, unlike you, i'm sharing the information that you're not sharing. its only fair if you use this forum as a resource.

edit: dude, YOU didnt' do anything. YOU didn't research or do the swap. YOU PAID someone else to. SOMEONE ELSE knows how to achieve the numbers. NVA-AV6 and P2R, not you "bitch". i can achieve it if i wanted to, please...

Last edited by LIPPSTUH; 11-20-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
i heart latin chicks

Here we have 2 haters that wish they could make their cars do what mines does NA....

Thank you haters for following me around....
negative, as I said yesterday, my CLp will outrun you so I couldnt give two shits.

If I was following you around, I wouldnt have any other posts in the TL section. Why don't you search my name, douche; searching is how I called you out yesterday
Old 11-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Unregistered user

thread failed
Old 11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
Banned

i dont like u, apparently not many people like you..... i like putting you down because you're such a "bitch" like mmade22 said. you come on these forums acting like a big shot bragging then not telling anyone anything about your mods.

this is a forum to discuss and learn, and share.... grow up, information is everywhere, unlike you, i'm sharing the information that you're not sharing. its only fair if you use this forum as a resource.

edit: dude, YOU didnt' do anything. YOU didn't research or do the swap. YOU PAID someone else to. SOMEONE ELSE knows how to achieve the numbers. NVA-AV6 and P2R, not you "bitch". i can achieve it if i wanted to, please...
negative, as I said yesterday, my CLp will outrun you so I couldnt give two shits.

If I was following you around, I wouldnt have any other posts in the TL section. Why don't you search my name, douche; searching is how I called you out yesterday
Continue haters, continue.... it only fuels me more... lol
Old 11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
i heart latin chicks

thread failed
add it to his list of failures
Old 11-20-2008, 08:38 PM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
The funny thing is if I go dyno my car right now I'll make more power

You know what, since I am getting rid of the tl why not go ahead and dyno her in all her AUTOMATIC and over 300WHP Glory <-

So who built your motor? Lemme guess that dude on v 6 p who builds for allthe guys... Poser

Ps. 3" catback IS NOT THE REASON YOU ARE MAKING THAT WHP/TQ MAGIC
Old 11-20-2008, 08:40 PM
i heart latin chicks

Originally Posted by stillhere153
The funny thing is if I go dyno my car right now I'll make more power

You know what, since I am getting rid of the tl why not go ahead and dyno her in all her AUTOMATIC and over 300WHP Glory <-

So who built your motor? Lemme guess that dude on v 6 p who builds for allthe guys... Poser
Ps. 3" catback IS NOT THE REASON YOU ARE MAKING THAT WHP/TQ MAGIC
that guy just steals their money. I think p2r did it. your car is nasty, btw. don't sell.

edit: nvm, nva-a6 did it

Last edited by nbennettksu; 11-20-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:42 PM
Unregistered user

Continue haters, continue.... it only fuels me more... lol
lol i don't have to post anymore, other people will

Old 11-20-2008, 08:43 PM
Safety Car

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I got the Shifts

Received 230 Likes on 163 Posts
moe's a homo
Banned

that guy just steals their money. I think p2r did it. your car is nasty, btw. don't sell.
LOL... I wont even defend him againts that... lol

But he was local, if I had to do it all again now that I learned I would have done it different.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:44 PM
tehLEGOman

Nupe, do you see how many enemies you're making because you simply do not want to list your full mod list?

This thread could have gone the opposite direction but you chose to gravitate it towards a certain death.

And i tried to help you out, but oh wellz.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM
200,000 mile club

I am out of here for tonight. Hopefully you get your panties out of a bunch and come to your senses soon. Just remember......No answers=No friends here!

Quick Reply: 3inch Cat Back on NA CL DYNO