AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community

AcuraZine - Acura Enthusiast Community (https://acurazine.com/forums/)
-   3G TL Performance Parts & Modifications (https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-performance-parts-modifications-112/)
-   -   3G TL flash pro (https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-performance-parts-modifications-112/3g-tl-flash-pro-867984/)

ken08tls 09-08-2012 08:36 AM

In

Locomaaan 09-08-2012 09:13 AM

i am very doubtful but im subd anyway lol

1black_seven 09-08-2012 10:33 AM

sounds about as shifty as http://www.gforcechips.com/acuratl.aspx
: /

homeboynyc 09-08-2012 10:49 AM

Guys Hondata is not stupid we get 30-50 people it will get their attention 75-100 forces them to do asap or someone else will.
and we know there's plenty on this forum alone.

BlitzBlackGSXR 09-08-2012 11:36 AM

I'd like to see this happen and to be able to get a bit more power and mpg's out of the car . not everyone wants to go for an all out ecu like the J&R .

But , im with everyone else, ill believe it when i see it .

justnspace 09-08-2012 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by homeboynyc (Post 14024983)
Guys Hondata is not stupid we get 30-50 people it will get their attention 75-100 forces them to do asap or someone else will.

dude, Hondata knows there is a market for it.

DO you know how many jswaps are in play!?
plenty more than we have here on our forum.

They know the market.
they know what they are doing.
they dont need some one speaking for them. IE: YOU.

04socalTL 09-08-2012 12:01 PM

^^this.
i won't believe the hype unless hondata comes on here and says otherwise.
might as well get the JnR (megasquirt) ECU since people have used it successfully,
but as with any ecu or piggyback you should have someone with tuning experience help you out (to maximize it's potential) since it's not plug n play

justnspace 09-08-2012 12:07 PM

we've been asking them since '04.
LOL

Bearcat94 09-08-2012 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by i_love_cars (Post 14024817)
pointless thread is pointless.

If Hondata talked to a forum member and actually cared about finding out how much interest there is on this site for a tuning solution, THE ONLY THING someone would have to do is point them to the ECU thread.

The ECU thread has been steadily active for a long ass time with tons of responses and users involved, AND it shows just how frustrated the people who do care about a tuning solution are with the current vendor options. There's your proof of interest.

Seriously, this thread is dumb.

Not to mention that Hondata have an AcuraZine account and could post an 'interest/teaser' thread on their own at anytime.

https://acurazine.com/forums/members/hondata-52762/

Homeboy, imho, they're shining you on. Just another way of saying, 'Go away, we're busy.' Bro.

:sorry:

justnspace 09-08-2012 12:11 PM

:sorry: homeboy

anx1300c 09-08-2012 03:23 PM

LOL.

Right, because 9 long years after this car hit the streets, tuning companies are all scrambling to get this done.

BostonSilverTypeS 09-08-2012 04:51 PM

I know it is far from happening but would be in for seeing Hondata do something, even though I already have JnR.....

No I would not buy Hondata as I have something already which works for me, but with Hondata it would help others and espicially how difficult and pain staking it is to get your hands on a JnR unit!!(not to mention not enough MS3 tuners out there that know what they are doing).

beyond 1000 09-08-2012 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by homeboynyc (Post 14022803)
I do not have an email we spoke on the phone, you guys can either jump on the wagon and help me make this happen sooner or if your not interested then don't say crap, I know before they gave you the finger cause it wasn't enough demand but now there is and all i need to collect enough people and they may push production to 6 months.
I will not make $ on this I just want to be able to tune my car past 325 whp all motor trying to be the first 350hp all motor TL and I will do it. so negative comments keep to yourself otherwise help me.

Good answer!

Do it man and I'm behind you on this. :thumbsup:
If anybody wants more power then here is an OPPORTUNITY. There is no guarantee but a bit more enthusiasm for homeboynyc is worth the effort.

homeboynyc 09-08-2012 09:46 PM

You guys are all right about what you say regards this, and yes there has been numerous ignored attempts, now I'm determined to end this, and by the way they already have a solution for swapped j's the problem is the db tuning and keeping everything the tl has. They don't have a v6 program yet therefore it will take longer.

Like I said before this is not a believe it or not tread, it's a let's end this bs now and get them to do product cause they just made the 09+ tsx and I guarantee there is not more of those then us, it's just cause they already had the older model in production.

If you believe in it, it will happen. Called faith, do you believe in it???

justnspace 09-08-2012 09:52 PM

I'll believe it when I see it.

SharksBreath 09-08-2012 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by homeboynyc (Post 14025841)
If you believe in it, it will happen.

I wish that same logic applied to everything else in life...:damn:

i_love_cars 09-08-2012 09:55 PM

http://icanhascheezburger.files.word...ts-believe.jpg

badboy68 09-08-2012 11:43 PM

count me in, hawaii boys down

JJH 09-08-2012 11:59 PM

Eh I'm in...

bmeyer 09-09-2012 10:16 PM

I'm doubtful that anything will happen, but if by some slim chance it does, mark me down for one of the first units.

I've got the MS3 unit now, but its no where near as close as it needs to be in order to call it a "plug and play" system.

anx1300c 09-09-2012 10:34 PM

Have Faith.

http://2pep.com/funny%20pics/funny%2...s-religion.jpg

Sonnick 09-09-2012 11:57 PM

Sigh...there is PLENTY of interest here. If they came out with a J-Pro, it'd become popular very quickly. I don't see you being the 'savior' though, considering hundreds, probably thousands of people questioned them about it to no avail.

homeboynyc 09-10-2012 12:07 AM

Ty :thumbsup: my point.

bouncer07 09-10-2012 09:46 AM

they don't want 30-50, they want hundreds and thousands... they dont want low qaunity

You guys are all right about what you say regards this, and yes there has been numerous ignored attempts, now I'm determined to end this, and by the way they already have a solution for swapped j's the problem is the db tuning and keeping everything the tl has. They don't have a v6 program yet therefore it will take longer.

Like I said before this is not a believe it or not tread, it's a let's end this bs now and get them to do product cause they just made the 09+ tsx and I guarantee there is not more of those then us, it's just cause they already had the older model in production.

It's been believed to have been dead. Call what you want, I've been in this game for 15 years. They won't do it and that's final.

KN_TL 09-10-2012 11:04 AM

If there was a true standalone solution with the flexibility of the MS3 then I would be all over it as well.

But I thought there were enough differences between the 3G ECU's that would prevent this from happening across the board.

bigg_86 09-10-2012 02:45 PM

im IN, im tire of this AEM FIC and the j&r ecu is not affordable for MANY of us. we need a different solution... something in between!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonnick 09-10-2012 03:44 PM

Just so some of you guys know, the KPro for the 05-06 RSX is like $1500....lol. Flashpro for the Si is ~$750 I believe, but DON'T BE FOOLED....IF THEY DID come out with this for the J series, it would undoubtedly be > $1k. And that's not an arrow LOL.

350 09-10-2012 10:17 PM

Too bad HP Tuners doesn't do import stuff, $500 for basically any GM 96+ and it comes with enough credits to tune 4 cars then you can do more cars for $100 a piece. I like my old school Tunercats for 94-5 GMs, it was like $150 with the cable and I've tuned dozens of cars with it.

bouncer07 09-11-2012 09:39 AM

FYI, it takes R&D 3 years to complete a solution. If they start now, wont be released til spring of 2016. Looking at how many mileages most TL's have now, people will be in their 200,xxx miles. Still want a solution? Good for laughs!

If anything, we could have gotten a solution when the 4G came out.
Still worthless to see a thread titled 3G TL Flashpro when everything is different from a k20z3. Thread is still worthless and should be closed.

justnspace 09-11-2012 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by bouncer07 (Post 14029824)
FYI, it takes R&D 3 years to complete a solution. If they start now, wont be released til spring of 2016. Looking at how many mileages most TL's have now, people will be in their 200,xxx miles. Still want a solution? Good for laughs!

If anything, we could have gotten a solution when the 4G came out.
Still worthless to see a thread titled 3G TL Flashpro when everything is different from a k20z3. Thread is still worthless and should be closed.

EXACTLY, the 4G uses the same Jmotor.
the 2G TL and CL uses the same Jmotor.

if Hondata were to release something, it would have already happened.

Xiomaro 09-11-2012 09:45 AM

uh... jandr ECU anynone???

justnspace 09-11-2012 09:46 AM

^yeah, he dismissed that idea.

citing, "its too expensive"

KN_TL 09-11-2012 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by Xiomaro (Post 14029845)

Granted this is a much better solution compared to the FIC but we are still at the mercy of the stock ecu for many things. Idle for one is driving me nuts.

homeboynyc 09-11-2012 12:50 PM

guys why do you guys want to be so ignorant sometimes.

I clearly stated, if you don't want to help keep your opinions to yourself and out this tread,
don't be haters if you think this thread is worthless just leave it alone and yes that does mean all the other generations cause you as well will benefit from this so why would you bring negative period. sigh!

justnspace 09-11-2012 12:52 PM

^because its an open forum.

and what we bring to the table isnt negative.
just letting you know that there are other options.
and if Hondata were to do it, they would have done it already. :D

the fenda rolla 09-11-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Xiomaro (Post 14029845)

This "ecu" is still not perfected and the "customer service" is non-existent, unethical, and borderline illegal to say the least...so good luck going that route....

Originally Posted by justnspace (Post 14030439)
^because its an open forum.

and what we bring to the table isnt negative.
just letting you know that there are other options.
and if Hondata were to do it, they would have done it already. :D

And yea, we get it...this has been beaten to death...if it happens, it happens, if not, then whatever...

KN_TL 09-11-2012 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by homeboynyc (Post 14030433)

I clearly stated, if you don't want to help keep your opinions to yourself and out this tread,
don't be haters if you think this thread is worthless just leave it alone and yes that does mean all the other generations cause you as well will benefit from this so why would you bring negative period. sigh!

Sadly all comments have a lot of truth to them. Now that I have been through 2 different tuning solutions, I can't see anyone wanting to buy into this platform. The complexity is just too high and the support needed after the sale will be extremely high.

Still hoping it will happen but I am not going to sit around and wait for it.

Xiomaro 09-11-2012 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by the fenda rolla (Post 14030474)
This "ecu" is still not perfected and the "customer service" is non-existent, unethical, and borderline illegal to say the least...so good luck going that route....

well i have one and it's working great.

KN, i duno what issue your having at idle?

EvilVirus 09-11-2012 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by homeboynyc (Post 14030433)

This is coming from some random person who claims all of this from a phone call that may or may not have happen????

If it ever comes out then great but if not the whatever

Fatfrii 09-12-2012 02:40 AM

GIVE US A GOT DAMN REFLASH HONDATA!!!!!!!!

make use of your voices guys. Take advantage of forums. they are made to help us. stop picking on homeboy he is only trying to help us for God's sake.