Tanya Lee's newest upgrade!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Registered TL Lover

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Cool Tanya Lee's newest upgrade!

I have installed tvandnav2go and a BADAZZ fm transmitter I got from Newegg that transmits as low as 87.5 our radios dont even go that low so at 87.7. I havent had any interferance! (yet) and no idle static just a little intermittant noise when its on but no sound going in. I did the usual install but a few things were done differantly.

Such as running the power from joining the remote turn on for my amp in the trunk instead of running it to the front of the car. I install an illuminated toggle switch that I got from Radio Shack. Also the FM transmitter I got was designed to be hard wired into the car for 12v power, but I wired it into a cigarette lighter power plug that i had previously chopped up for spare wire.

This is to intergrate my ARCHOS 5,that has more features than I know what to do with, to include music (tons of formats f-u ipod) video, internet (via wi-fi) and full flash support (I have TONS of free flash based games), plus 60gb of storage. I got it for less than $200. Anyway I know this thread is worthless without pics so...

Any body know how to fix dash scratches??

With the video out touch screen it's like a touch mouse pad.

Nice Background huh?

Like the song says about the install "That's Gangsta"!!

Movies!!! What movie is that you ask? It's "The Power of ONE" a short comedy by none other than me! (notice the wheels on the car)

Wouldn't be stuntin without checking out Acurazine from the Acura!!

No you dont need to check your screen, I'm ballin with Duck Hunt