Stock amp question PLEASE HELP!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stock amp question PLEASE HELP!!!!

Can anyone that is 100% certain verify which connector from the stock amp is the output signal. I am so confused reading two different great install by "Deathto Toasters" and "jptl04". According to jptl04 the output connector from the stock amp is the grey connector. So I understand it to be: Head unit then to the black connector, then to the stock amp to the grey connector leading to the speakers??? And then I read Deathto Toasters post on his install and he says it's the black connector on the stock amp is the output signal going to the speakers? So in turn (according to Deathto Toaster) I understand it to be: Head unit to the grey connector into the stock amp then to the output black connector leading to the speakers. Which is correct. Please someone that is 100% certain validate which is correct. Or just plainly put as which connector (grey or black) is the output coming from the stock amp leading to the speakers. Please Please help cause I am so ready to install my system this coming weekend. I have so far a 3sixty.2 and a 5.1 amplifier ready to be installed. Just really uncertain about the connectors on the stock amp since I am and will be taking the signal from the stock amp to my 3sixty.2 Thanks in advance to all. I really want to start on this first thing tomorow so I need answers fast.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 15 Posts

Please continue the discussion in this thread where you've already asked the question: Details on the stock TL amp.

Anyone care to help him out? Please do so in the thread above.