LOC help

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Honestly I can care less about the 5.1 sound. I just want to have loud speakers w/o having to have the gain too high. I'm going back to double check the ground just to make sure everything is good. Most likely I will change the Memphis to a JL
Old 04-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Intermediate

alright guys which RF BLD should?
Old 04-26-2012, 08:21 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 47 Likes on 33 Posts
I believe there's only 1 RF BLD...a 2ch balanced line driver-for preamp
and RF HLC-for post amp
Old 04-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Intermediate

thanks man
Old 04-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Mug
Burning Brakes

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by JR2586
It's so easy to have a smart ass comments but don't take time to actually re-read things. If its to have a smart ass comment why say anything?! But since you didn't have common sense(mug) let me explain it a little better so you can understand better.

I ran new wires from aftermarket amp to factory which I spliced from the original pin(preamp). Now the GOLDEN question is, would it be better if I installed the LOC from the factory amp to get the RCA wires or would it be better if I splice from the new wires?

Thanks atls!!!
First of all, thanks for that. It wasn't just to saying something "smart ass". I read it at least four times. And now I've read it 4 more times now that you insulted me. It still makes no sense. You left some pretty important information out of your first post.

I assumed no one was responding because there was a lack of detail. People here will help if they can understand your posts. My question was not an insult. Why are people so sensitive these days? Do you think people just sit around on these topic forums because they are looking for people to insult? We're here to learn and help because we have a common passion.

I'm not an English teacher, but your sentence is very vague. It states that you ran new "speakers wires for your TLS". Then you asked if you should connect the LOC to the factory amp, or the new wires you ran to your aftermarket amp. Your question clearly has two options. Connect LOC to factory amp, or connect the LOC to the new speaker wire. I was thinking to myself, "why would you connect an LOC to speaker wires running to speakers".

That is what I was thinking. Then you tell me that I have no common sense. There are many different places you could have run your speaker wire. Where you connect your wires is not common knowledge. I was stating that most people know what they are hooking up before running wires.