K90?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
K90?

Has anyone ever heard of the K90 system? I heard abuot them on the radio a while back, and used to have a brochure. I'ts a radar/laser jammer. If a cop shoots ya (with radar/laser ) then this sends the signal back to his unit saying you are going either like 3mph or 400....

basically it sends mixed signals, so you cant get a ticket because he knows your not going 2 mph or 400... etc...

it was supposed to be garaunteed 100% and theyd pay your fine if you got one...

(but you still have your point and insurance rates go up).

anyone hear of this?
Old 03-16-2007, 04:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never heard of it. Sounds like maybe one of those RMR Rocky Mountain Radar "beeper boxes"

Save your money and get an V1 or an 8500. Just because you see an classified ad in a magazine saying it does such and such, doesn't mean it's true.

Tommy: Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why do they put a guarantee on a box? Hmm, very interesting.
Ted: I'm listening.
Tommy: Here's how I see it. A guy puts a guarantee on the box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
Ted: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
Tommy: 'Course it does. Ya think if you leave that box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter.
Ted: What's your point?
Tommy: The point is, how do you know the Guarantee Fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, but we're not buying it. Next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times.
Ted: But why do they put a guarantee on the box then?
Tommy: Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is. Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for right now, for your sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality item from me.
Ted: Hmm. Okay, I'll buy from you.
Tommy: Well I... What?
Old 03-16-2007, 07:56 PM
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
removed by datmrman
All private sales needs to conducted in Private Sales & Trades.

A notification of or link to your sale in the Black Market would have been fine.

acura911, this isn't the first time I have had to edit your post to remove a private sale.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:24 PM
Burning Brakes

You don't hear much about K40 anymore. Seems like they were bigger 15+ years ago, but the was in the age of the CB Radio. K40 used to make a nice CB antenna back in the day. Breaker-Breaker!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Pro

Check out this site: http://www.radarbusters.com/support/jammers/Default.asp

its a good one for figuring out whats what

It brings up a good point. if it really jams/confuses radar? why is it that the roadside detectors always read how fast you are going?
Old 03-17-2007, 03:32 AM
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by acura911
it's a k40 and i have one for sale if came out of my 2005 acura tl when i sold her to get my 2007 acura tl type s.it's a bluetooth unit.it sells for $2000 in stores you can look at it on there web site at www.k40.com pm me if you would like to know more about it.