Issues with HFL and Verizon VZ Navigator

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 10:34 PM
Mofo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Issues with HFL and Verizon VZ Navigator

Hey Everyone,
I recently got an LG Env2 for verizon and signed up for the Verizon VZ Navigator and have been having some weird results...
If I am connected to bluetooth, the speakerphone so that directions can be read aloud, doesnt work. I have to disconnect the phone from the HFL in order for the speakerphone to work so that I can hear the directions.
Anyone else use VZ navigator? and if so, do you have similar issues?

Thanks
Old 06-22-2008, 12:38 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by maluskills
Hey Everyone,
I recently got an LG Env2 for verizon and signed up for the Verizon VZ Navigator and have been having some weird results...
If I am connected to bluetooth, the speakerphone so that directions can be read aloud, doesnt work. I have to disconnect the phone from the HFL in order for the speakerphone to work so that I can hear the directions.
Anyone else use VZ navigator? and if so, do you have similar issues?

Thanks
Yea i have the same problem, i thought maybe something was wrong with my phone but i had to disconnect the bluetooth on my voyager, so its not just you.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:28 PM
Mofo

damn...that sucks. I really do like the VZ Navigator, but sucks that I have to disconnect my bluetooth. Has anyone used the VZ Navigator while connected to a bluetooth headset (NOT the acura HFL) ?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:19 PM
Cruisin'

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have used VZ Navigator with a BT headset and some phones will announce the turns thru the headsets (mainly motorola phones). If you will let me know what models you want checked for use thru bt headsets I will be happy to check them out since I actualy work for Verizon.
Old 06-28-2008, 09:26 AM
Mofo

Originally Posted by biglanky
I have used VZ Navigator with a BT headset and some phones will announce the turns thru the headsets (mainly motorola phones). If you will let me know what models you want checked for use thru bt headsets I will be happy to check them out since I actualy work for Verizon.
Hey lanky...I have the env2, could you check this one out for me?
Also, If this does work, I'm assuming when I wanted to use the navi and have it announce via my headset, I'd have to disconnect HFL and use the headset only?

Thanks!!
Old 06-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by maluskills
Hey lanky...I have the env2, could you check this one out for me?
Also, If this does work, I'm assuming when I wanted to use the navi and have it announce via my headset, I'd have to disconnect HFL and use the headset only?

Thanks!!
The env2 will announce directions through a BT headset or atleast the headset I tried it with, should be the same with any other headsets. And my assumption to using the HFL is that you would have to disconnect that most if not all phone are single pair capable meaning it can either be connected to the Headset or HFL. It some cases you can set the priority on your phone as to which BT device it connects to first either the HFL or Headset.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:06 PM
Intermediate

samsung rougue

i have a samsung rougue and have the same problems with the connection through the speakers. I can however hear the direction through my jawbone BT. Has anyone figured out how to make this work on our cars?