iSimple - installed... Finally!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iSimple - installed... Finally!

Thanks to this wonderful forum I was able to install the isimple. I did it the hard way by partial removal of the center console, mostly the driver side panels. I snaked the wiring harness to the passenger side and put the isimple module under the glovebox next to the ac condenser. Pretty much just pulled the black cover on the passenger side footwell put the module there and snapped the cover back on. I than snaked the wires to the center console through the parking brake adjuster area. It is a very clean install, everything is tucked away nicely.

I love this thing... Not sure how I drove my car around without one all this time.

Quick question though, is the place where I put he module a safe place?
Old 01-31-2013, 12:14 PM
HASTA LA VICTORIA'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by SleekSilverTL
Thanks to this wonderful forum I was able to install the isimple. I did it the hard way by partial removal of the center console, mostly the driver side panels. I snaked the wiring harness to the passenger side and put the isimple module under the glovebox next to the ac condenser. Pretty much just pulled the black cover on the passenger side footwell put the module there and snapped the cover back on. I than snaked the wires to the center console through the parking brake adjuster area. It is a very clean install, everything is tucked away nicely.

I love this thing... Not sure how I drove my car around without one all this time.

Quick question though, is the place where I put he module a safe place?
Yea sounds like you have it in the same place as mine. I never thought about running it through the e-brake good thinking.. I ran mine out the glove box to hide it if im not using it..