HFL/Bluetooth Question - Please Help

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HFL/Bluetooth Question - Please Help

Okay this may be a question that has been answered before so I apologize in advance. I couldnt find it in any threads so if someone knows the answer or can lead me to a thread, it would be greatly appreciated.

So I've been using a rental that has bluetooth capabilities (Infiniti G37x) and i programmed my phone on it since Ive been using the car for the past couple of months and when I make a call, it automatically goes through the hands-free link. I dont even have to press anything. But on the TL, when I make a call I have to press hands free link in order to get it to go through the HFL. Is this how its suppose to work in the TL? It gets frustrating having to press the HFL button on my phone rather than just automatically going through the HFL.

Please help.
Old 05-13-2010, 02:31 AM
Darryl

i have an iPhone an when i start the call using the phone in the car i have to press HFL because the car thinks that since i started the call from the phone that i want to use the phones speakers... but if i start the call from HFL by hitting the button on the steering wheel an saying "call John" the it plays through the cars speakers.. sounds like the Infiniti HFL isnt as advanced as Acura HFL an just connects the call to the car no matter what where as Acura is thinking ahead i like that feature especially when i have some1 in the car an i dont want them hearing my convo
Old 05-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Cruisin'

^Thanks. I have an iPhone as well and when I make a call, I have to press the HFL. Just love the convenience of having it do it for me instead of having to wait for it to connect before I can switch over to HFL. I dont really drive with anyone else but my family so I dont really need the privacy.