DVD-A Authoring

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DVD-A Authoring

Well, my other post got closed somehow so I am asking my question here. I used (with great success...THANKS) the DVDA Gui that was posted out here. Now I have an audio folder on my PC with a bunch of files in it. The question I have now is, how do I author this to a DVD so it will plan in my TL. Don't want to use a wrong tool/format. Thanks!
Old 09-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I take it the files you have stored are either MP3 or WAV. You should be able to use the GUI, drag and drop the files into a group and click the "Make DVD-A" button. The process will create an ISO. Burn a DVD with whatever burn program you are using (Solo, Nero, Roxio, etc.). Is this what you're asking?
Old 09-16-2006, 04:21 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by Hawhyen51
I take it the files you have stored are either MP3 or WAV. You should be able to use the GUI, drag and drop the files into a group and click the "Make DVD-A" button. The process will create an ISO. Burn a DVD with whatever burn program you are using (Solo, Nero, Roxio, etc.). Is this what you're asking?

Actually, I used the gui and dragged my mp3s into the groups and clicked Make DVD A button. I didn't get an ISO. I got an audio folder wiht a bunch of .ifo, .bup and .aob files....any ideas?
Old 09-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by fishacura
Actually, I used the gui and dragged my mp3s into the groups and clicked Make DVD A button. I didn't get an ISO. I got an audio folder wiht a bunch of .ifo, .bup and .aob files....any ideas?
Within the GUI directory you should have 5 folders (DVD, Code, Images, Temp, & help_pages). The ISO should default to the Images folder after processing. Hope this helps.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:10 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Hawhyen51
Within the GUI directory you should have 5 folders (DVD, Code, Images, Temp, & help_pages). The ISO should default to the Images folder after processing. Hope this helps.
Weird...I had two folders created. Video and Audio and that's it. I'll try it again. Thanks!