Dolby Logic pro II feature opinions...

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 04:13 AM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Dolby Logic pro II feature opinions...

So since I have had my 08 TL I have been torn as just when to use the DLP II feature and when not to. Obviously the DLP2 feature is only available for digital media, CD, AUX, etc. For the most part, I keep the DLP2 feature off due to the fact that with it off, in most applications, I get a bit more amperage than with it on, however, there are some instances with certain songs where having the feature on will produce an amazing full bodied sound, these instances are always MP3 formats. Sadly though, not all my mp3's respond the same way, in fact, a lot of times turning on the DLP2 feature causes a loss of overall intensity, especially with CD applications. I have read that the DLP2 feature is most beneficial when using a DVD-A application, and that other than a DVD-A application such as any "Stereo" media application, having the DLP2 off will produce a better sound. I'm curious as to what anyone else thinks about this. I def am going to upgrade my speakers soon as well as hoping to eliminate the horrible package tray rattle that I hear at certain bass frequencies. Let me hear your thoughts... Thanks!!!
Old 08-01-2017, 09:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Received 8,584 Likes on 6,630 Posts
Originally Posted by tpz76
S...as well as hoping to eliminate the horrible package tray rattle that I hear at certain bass frequencies. Let me hear your thoughts... Thanks!!!
https://acurazine.com/forums/3g-tl-p...deo%5D-614680/
Old 08-20-2017, 04:58 AM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
pics and video are no longer available... boo