Balancing Speakers

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 12:20 PM
04 Acura TL A-Spec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Balancing Speakers

OK before everyone decides to tell me to use the search engine I have tried and have not had much luck so here goes. Since I bought my TL used in the summer I was aware that I would not have navigation functions however this did not bother me as I still had all the display and touchscreen features etc. This allowed me to balance my speakers as the ones up front are slightly out of whack, so for the most part I had the sound coming out the back. A few weeks ago I pull the software disc out the trunk to get the software version and what not and the disc is moderately scratched up, meaning I'm not sure if the disc itself is causing the lack of navigation or if the dvd drive itself is causing the damage, regardless when I put the disc back in (I've taken it out before) the display on the navi does not come up whatsoever and has stayed that way since. SO MY QUESTION is how can I balance the speakers without the navi display? Is this still possible? What's the next move?
Old 01-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Coolest A-zine Member

Received 172 Likes on 163 Posts
Press in the Right knob next to the cassette player. You will see the settings come up where you AC/Heater, is displayed
Old 01-08-2011, 01:56 PM
Banned

Received 113 Likes on 91 Posts
Originally Posted by DaGrub
OK before everyone decides to tell me to use the search engine I have tried and have not had much luck so here goes. Since I bought my TL used in the summer I was aware that I would not have navigation functions however this did not bother me as I still had all the display and touchscreen features etc. This allowed me to balance my speakers as the ones up front are slightly out of whack, so for the most part I had the sound coming out the back. A few weeks ago I pull the software disc out the trunk to get the software version and what not and the disc is moderately scratched up, meaning I'm not sure if the disc itself is causing the lack of navigation or if the dvd drive itself is causing the damage, regardless when I put the disc back in (I've taken it out before) the display on the navi does not come up whatsoever and has stayed that way since. SO MY QUESTION is how can I balance the speakers without the navi display? Is this still possible? What's the next move?
Why would you not want the $99 update disc on sale now until Jan 31st?