Anyone have a Wiring Diagram for Navi buttons?

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2008 | 07:53 PM
Instructor

Anyone have a Wiring Diagram for Navi buttons?

When I installed my CarPC I ended up painting my non navi bezel after cutting out the plexi, but I don't like the color match after painting. I'm very picky and I figure I'll never be happy with the match so I'm going to pull the non navi bezel out and replace it with a navi bezel I got off ebay.. I was wondering if anyone had a diagram of the wires for these buttons?

Even though I won't be using them, (at least not now unless I decide to make the buttons work with the PC in the future) I would still like them to illuminate at night with the rest of the interior lights so it doesn't look like the lights are dead.. I just need to figure out which one of the wires to tap for illumination. I'm hoping the ilumination does not have anything to do with the actual LCD screen and I can simply just tap one of the wires. Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-13-2008 | 09:30 AM
Instructor

Well I'm about to do this in a few along with some other stuff, so if anyone has any idea which wires might illuminate the buttons, I'd appreciate the help. Here is a pic of the connector that goes to the buttons.. thanks