2012 White DVD Map Update v4.A2

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 07:59 PM
ShizmacTLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Since I posted this before on another acceptable thread, and the moderator just shut the thread down without an answer or a redirect!........What the hell is on this new update. I moved to Las Vegas and got the update last year just for Vegas since this city is growing like crazy everyday and nothing changed on last years Navi! Is it even worth the newer update or did 1 little street populate in Acura eyes for them to send an update?? Sorry for being sarcastic!
Old 04-26-2012, 10:38 AM
keep it clean

Received 78 Likes on 70 Posts
Originally Posted by Shizmac84
Since I posted this before on another acceptable thread, and the moderator just shut the thread down without an answer or a redirect!........What the hell is on this new update. I moved to Las Vegas and got the update last year just for Vegas since this city is growing like crazy everyday and nothing changed on last years Navi! Is it even worth the newer update or did 1 little street populate in Acura eyes for them to send an update?? Sorry for being sarcastic!
I understand your concern, and this is the specific reason it took me so long to update my nav. When I purchased my '08 TL I had just moved into a new development, which was not on my nav. So when the first update was available i called to see if my address was part of the update. The phone rep informed me to go to a dealership and ask to input my address into one of the latest models on the lot. I did and nothing new, so I passed on the update. My community's first development started in early 2009 and it was not in the navi update until now, early 2012.

My recommendation, go to a local dealership and play around with the navi in one of the newer models, and see if there is any significant update that justifies you spending $100. My
Old 04-26-2012, 07:35 PM
ShizmacTLS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AcuraIntegTL
I understand your concern, and this is the specific reason it took me so long to update my nav. When I purchased my '08 TL I had just moved into a new development, which was not on my nav. So when the first update was available i called to see if my address was part of the update. The phone rep informed me to go to a dealership and ask to input my address into one of the latest models on the lot. I did and nothing new, so I passed on the update. My community's first development started in early 2009 and it was not in the navi update until now, early 2012.

My recommendation, go to a local dealership and play around with the navi in one of the newer models, and see if there is any significant update that justifies you spending $100. My
Hey man thanks for the up and your should be worth 2 quarters, I never thought of that and will def. try the dealership and play with their navi, but why cant Acura supply updated materials?