3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

where to service my TL in NYC? or Nassau Long island?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 08:30 PM
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i was at Rallye for oild change and brake squeez issue, and once they hear the word "squeez", they ask me if i purchase the car from them, then i told them that i got the car from valley stream, but i should able to have my car service at any Acura dealership....
But the service manager come up and refuse to service my car, eventhough i told me i dont need an appointment right away, i can way, just give me a date that i can come in and drop off the car, then he's like:" no, we are too busy serving our customer, and we not going to take cars that are not purchase from here, no matter how long you wait,!"
then i complaint to the Acura, but the reply i got from the guy name "joe": the dealership has the right to refuse service"
Guess my next car wont be acura anymore.!!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:03 PM
6MT G37

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Whatever you do, stay away from Acura of brooklyn....
Old 10-11-2006, 11:18 AM
Team SSM Queen

Received 146 Likes on 75 Posts
Originally Posted by icefire0621
i was at Rallye for oild change and brake squeez issue, and once they hear the word "squeez", they ask me if i purchase the car from them, then i told them that i got the car from valley stream, but i should able to have my car service at any Acura dealership....
But the service manager come up and refuse to service my car, eventhough i told me i dont need an appointment right away, i can way, just give me a date that i can come in and drop off the car, then he's like:" no, we are too busy serving our customer, and we not going to take cars that are not purchase from here, no matter how long you wait,!"
then i complaint to the Acura, but the reply i got from the guy name "joe": the dealership has the right to refuse service"
Guess my next car wont be acura anymore.!!
A while back I called Rallye to make an appointment for an oil change. I didn't mention I had bought my car there, and was given a date a month later. I couldn't wait that long, so I then mentioned I bought my car there and they said I could bring it in the next week. I wasn't refused service at first, but got better service once they knew I was a client.

I don't know why any service dept. would turn away business, I always thought that's where they make most of their profit.
Old 10-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i have 3 cars from valley stream and use their service it is 15 minutes from you

highly recommend