Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Went to the doctor today....

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Man of God.....

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by neuronbob
.....psssst.....hey buddy.......If you want a tint prescription, look over here.....only $200 a script.....
Funny isn't it that the two people in the medical field. Are the ones who totally missed the FACT that I have had this condition for 35 years! And that they were the only ones who "new" that this was a fake! Need I quote you? Even though it is not! Now that is interesting!! Don't you think?
Kinda reveling I think! Oh well, at least my doctor did his homework. So he came up with the proper diagnostic... and then treatment. But thanks for your concern.... I'll be fine.
Old 05-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Man of God.....

Oh, and by the way. I just posted this here to make someone smile. If you don't see the humor. Please skip to the next post......
Old 05-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 4,613 Likes on 2,193 Posts
Originally Posted by Spiritman
Funny isn't it that the two people in the medical field. Are the ones who totally missed the FACT that I have had this condition for 35 years! And that they were the only ones who "new" that this was a fake! Need I quote you? Even though it is not! Now that is interesting!! Don't you think?
Kinda reveling I think! Oh well, at least my doctor did his homework. So he came up with the proper diagnostic... and then treatment. But thanks for your concern.... I'll be fine.
Aw, c'mon, I was just responding to xtin's josh. Seriously, I don't mean to sound like I'm diminishing your condition. Migraine is a serious problem for a lot of people.
Old 05-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Pro

Aw, c'mon, I was just responding to xtin's josh. Seriously, I don't mean to sound like I'm diminishing your condition. Migraine is a serious problem for a lot of people.
in the state of California you can be perscribed medical marijuana for migraine headaches.....

don't you just love California
Old 05-03-2006, 12:05 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
^ - it doesnt even take that much. if you have family problems you can get a perscription for it
Old 05-03-2006, 12:26 AM
The Oracle of Acurazine!

Received 44 Likes on 12 Posts
.....psssst.....hey buddy.......If you want a tint prescription, look over here.....only $200 a script.....
hook it up
Old 05-04-2006, 02:15 AM
Team Athracite Physician

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Spiritman
I didn't mean to sound as if I was condemning your behavior. I just wanted to say that it is improper for a physician to write scripts with a false diagnosis when there is no medical justification - I did not mean to imply you were malingering.

I too suffer from migraine/cluster variant headaches and have tried everything from Relpax to valsalva maneuvers. If the tint helps you - then you are justified in having it (assuming it's allowed in your state). Writing off label scripts can get docs in trouble so I try to avoid it.