Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VSA almost killed me.

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 07:32 AM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tl tommy
ok cpt big balls i think you missed the part that says i dont condone driving like that but EVERYONE has done it before yes you to if you say you have never done something unsafe on the road you are full of it ! THATS FACT !
What you said was, "I think that we have all made a move like this before in our haste." Therefore, I informed you not everyone has made a foolish move of cutting across three lanes of traffic to make an exit. Have trouble comprehending those statements?

However, if you say I'm "full of it", so be it. After all, you perhaps might be omnipotent.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:04 PM
'06 750Li Sapphire/Creme

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by meowCat
ndabunka, you disgraced your black Acura TL by putting those ugly set of wheel. The car looks ugly because of them. Put back the original factory wheels and it will be the beast.
Muuu-aha? What's that all about? The Mods may want to take a look at this. I NEVER posted this quote that is referenced in post #51. Looks like meowCat is "fabricating" posts. Good way to get booted from a BBS
Old 02-19-2007, 04:40 AM
8th Gear

Originally Posted by Tripp11
What you said was, "I think that we have all made a move like this before in our haste." Therefore, I informed you not everyone has made a foolish move of cutting across three lanes of traffic to make an exit. Have trouble comprehending those statements?

However, if you say I'm "full of it", so be it. After all, you perhaps might be omnipotent.
i see where you went wrong im not talking about that particular move across 3 lanes im talking about unsafe driving period. I must say it is nice to talk to the one person in the world who has never done anything unsafe on the road ever in his/hers whole life well thats just amazing cuz last i herd nobody is perfect and weather it was a mistake or not you have done something unsafe on the road.like i said thats a fact maybe you were in a rush to get to the track or maybe you were to busy thinking about the transvestite you met the night before i dont know but you have done it . But weather your the one person in the world who has never done something on the road they shouldnt have or not i dont care however i do get a kick out of how seriously you take online chating about other peoples driving habits hahahahahahahahaha maybe you should spend more time at the track trying to prove yourself cuz i doubt your going to change the way people drive if the risk of death dont do it for people i highly doubt they care what you think. anyways good luck with that perfect record buddy you just keep on bein perfect hahahahaha
Old 02-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Newbie for Life

Received 11 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tl tommy
maybe you were to busy thinking about the transvestite you met the night before i dont know but you have done it
Was this really necessary?

You have a whole whopping 7 posts and this is how you come off?

Nice knowing you tl tommy...
Old 02-19-2007, 07:10 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Tripp11
Was this really necessary?

You have a whole whopping 7 posts and this is how you come off?

Nice knowing you tl tommy...
Well, between the moronic statements, ignorant attempts at spelling and grammar, his driving shouldn't come as any surprise. It's justified because "everyone has done it."

I'm almost glad I live in the banana republic of LA just to be far enough from wonder boy here so as not to be threatened by his stupidity.

He'd make a great owner profile for an Acura ad - NOT!

Flame on wonder boy!

gurney
Old 02-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Safety Car

Received 39 Likes on 15 Posts
Whatever needed to be discussed have been.

No need to continue this any further. Time for