3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TL vs TSX

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2005, 06:37 AM
Team Anthracite Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now this has gotten WAY out of hand. First there was the foolish notion of comparing the TSX and TL. Now people are comparing the TSX to a BMW? Snappy - don't feel the need to defend a BMW - it stands on its own - any fool that dare compare a BMW to a TSX is not worthy of an explanation - they have obviously never driven or owned a BMW.

Last time for you TSX dedicated few - a cute little car, but keep it in its own class and category. You are not a TL and you are not a BMW. You are what you are - a 4 cyclinder cheaply made means of transportation.

I also agree with The Main Event over there about the NSX - she's pretty, but a little pricey for what you get. (the car wise-guys)

Oh yeah, back to the TSX debates...anyone who does not get this go test drive a TSX...in fact you don't even have to drive it - just sit in it and look around you. Take your hand and feel the "material" used to cover the sun visors and pillars - almost like plasticy feeling. Look straight ahead at the dash - guages etc. ** Pause to allow for sufficient vomiting ** How about the radio and center console - c'mon, it does not get any cheaper looking than that. mmmmmmm..how bout the feel of that nice plastic looking vinyl feeling seat you are in.....oh heaven....

For the sensitive ones - there is nothing wrong with this car if that is all you want out of a car - just keep your comparisons to yourself. Just keep saying I am not a TL, I am not a BMW....I am not a TL....I am not a ......
Old 03-22-2005, 06:47 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I find it funny to hear that the only reason for the tsx is to fill a marketing void... That's from the dealer. If you want a good drive you can buy an 04 RSX type S and supercharge it for about 3600. That will give you about 230 ponies at the wheels. That of course will probably include headers and a cat back. Torque will still only be in the 160 range, but the car runs nice all the way up to the nearly 8000 RPM range..
Old 03-22-2005, 06:51 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by SnappyPappy
Me thinks you know NOT what you speak. Comparing the BMW to a rattle trap (speed or handling wise) is just plain foolish claptrap. Have you purchased a BMW? Have you owned or driven a BMW extensively? Have you even sat in one for awhile or just pressed your nose up against the BMW dealership window to observe and then made your seat of the pants evaluation. Yes, the 325 is not a stop light boy racer car. It's just a very refined and thoroughly enjoyable ride. And handles like a dream. The TSX is a jerky rubberband handling, torque steering BMW wannabe. Bump up the next designation on the BMW scale with the new (revised BMW 335i for '06 with the 255 hp turbine smooth 6 cylinder and it will eat your TSX for lunch and not even burp. Hell, I'm sure the 330i performance version would eat the TSX albeit with a bit of pepper and salt to make it go down easier. So before you make sappy statements to the automobile community take a breath and consider who might find your comments offensive from an engineering point of view. Rattletrap is NOT suffered lightly when comparing automobiles of this marque.
A car having vibration/harshness while driving is not indicative of its handling. That was never stated. I have driven BMWs in the past for a few days at a time. Unlike you, I have actually entered a dealership and was able to go for a test drive because I wasn't wearing a wifebeater T-shirt and didn't want 18 inch rims on my car. I don't own a TSX, so I do not know to whom you're referring. Get a Degree and open a book before making half-assed comments next time.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:32 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by mrjoshua
A car having vibration/harshness while driving is not indicative of its handling. That was never stated. I have driven BMWs in the past for a few days at a time. Unlike you, I have actually entered a dealership and was able to go for a test drive because I wasn't wearing a wifebeater T-shirt and didn't want 18 inch rims on my car. I don't own a TSX, so I do not know to whom you're referring. Get a Degree and open a book before making half-assed comments next time.
I'm happy you have driven a BMW for a few days. I have owned a 5 series and currently own an '04 BMW 325ci (wife drives.) I also own and drive on '05 Acura TL. My previous Acura was an '02 RL. I thourghly enjoy my Acura's but they are not BMW's. Different characteristics. I'm very careful not to make comparisons. PS I have my degree and I do open books. I actually read the F . . . Manual. (wife beater T-shirt?????) You have a good day now (and then.)
Old 03-23-2005, 03:36 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by TBone2004
Now this has gotten WAY out of hand. First there was the foolish notion of comparing the TSX and TL. Now people are comparing the TSX to a BMW? Snappy - don't feel the need to defend a BMW - it stands on its own - any fool that dare compare a BMW to a TSX is not worthy of an explanation - they have obviously never driven or owned a BMW.

Last time for you TSX dedicated few - a cute little car, but keep it in its own class and category. You are not a TL and you are not a BMW. You are what you are - a 4 cyclinder cheaply made means of transportation. ......
Roger that T-bone. . .
Old 03-23-2005, 08:09 PM
Racer

I think that we're just a little spoiled in some respects being the owners of TLs. To me, there is no other car that matches the luxury and value of the TL. The interior is top-notch, and you get tons of stuff for not much $$. So, I think saying that saying the TSX isn't worth the money, and is cheap because the interior isn't as nice as the TL is pretty harsh.

I am currently driving a TSX as a loaner, and a few things that I can say about it so far with about 1hr of seat time in it are:

o the luxury items (e.g. heated seats) seem out of place in this car
o the interior is definitely not TL level
o ATs suck. I miss my MT. Although I love high-revving 4cyls, I hate when they're mated to an AT. Way too shifty, and never in the gear I want it to be in.
o it's much more fun-to-drive than the TL, even with the AT.
o it's more stable than the TL at high speeds (the steering is tighter)
o I wish the TL's steering wheel was more like the TSXs
o The seats fit me better. The TLs are plusher and seem to be made for heavier people. However, that's probably why I'm still comfortable in my TL after 4 hours on the road.

I suspect that people that are concerned primarily with comfort and luxury wouldn't be too interested in a TSX. Ditto for those that demand larger engines that generate hp at lower rpms. However, if you want a little bit of luxury, a whole lot of fun and you like high-revving 4cyls, the TSX is a winner from what I can tell. I just wish I could comment on the TSX with a 6MT, since I hear it's one of the best.
Old 06-11-2005, 02:08 PM
10th Gear

I thought a TSX was in the Honda Civic class. The TL was in the Accord class. Now, why are people comparing a TSX to a 3 series? Wouldn't you compare the 3 series to a TL, instead of a TSX?
Old 06-11-2005, 02:21 PM
6MT & LSD

eh, TSX is the Euro Accord, so no, don't think the TSX is in the Civic class - hope to god TSX'ers don't see your post. haha.

TSX is a worthy competition to 325i (e46, that is).
Old 06-11-2005, 04:20 PM
05 BMW 745i, 07 BMW 335i

Originally Posted by vikrampatel
Well, I have had my TL for about three weeks now. I had my 2004 TSX for about a year before the dealer ruined it and bought it back, so I think it is time I give some perspective on the differences between the two cars.

I am not sure if anybody has written something like this before, so I am going to do my best to shed some light – although this will not be a long review.

We all know the major differences, the size difference, and the engine difference. 4 Cyl vs 6 Cyl.

The large engine was enough to get me to jump to the TL for this car. The TSX was defiantly powerful enough for most drivers, including myself, but the extra power is so much more fun.

The TSX has better gas mileage, this I to be expected though. From what I remember I was getting about 25MPG with the TSX and with the TL I have been getting 20MPG. So this is a big advantage to the TSX (especially with current gas prices)

Technology – the differences are generally minimal. The TL has its advantages over the TSX – the handsfreelink Bluetooth system I happen to love in my TL. I am almost positive the 06’ TSX will have it built in. The DVD-audio has amazing sound quality, however, there are so few dvd-a discs available that its not a huge advantage (IMO). The only other advantage that I can think of is the XM radio, but the 05’ TSX has this built in now.

I do need to point out that having the memory seats in the TL is a huge advantage, at least for me.

The TSX has the turn signals built in the side mirrors, I happen to like this feature, and I wish the TL had it.

I think the real difference is the ride and handling differences between the TSX and the TL. The TSX is a sports luxury sedan. The TL is a luxury sports sedan. The TSX is much more nimble and handles much better. You can take it through turns with ease and change lanes quickly. You feel like you are driving a small easy to maneuver car whereas with the TL it feels bulkier (and it is) and without the a-spec suspension is not much of a competitor to the TSX in terms of handling. Sure, for straight line acceleration, the TL will beat the TSX – but if you are looking for a car to really compete in true handling, the TSX wins.

So, which car to get – the TSX or the TL? With the $5,000 difference many people often wonder which one to get. Personally, I still say TL, but it is up to you. If you want to save the money and you do not want the extra fast car, get the TSX, you won’t be disappointed. It has excellent acceleration for being a 4 CYL. If you want cooler technology and more of a luxury car over a sports car, get the TL. Either way, you will get an excellent car. They are both luxury enough for most people and they are both sporty enough for most people. I personally think the extra money was worth it for the TL, especially after I spent a few more thousand and added the a-spec package.

Oh, also the TL is more susceptible to rattles and dropping headliners. Fortunately I only have on rattle, and the headliner is no longer falling on my head.

My favorite features in the TL: Blue ambient lighting (and gauges) and the handsfreelink. My favorite features in the TSX: hands down the handling of the car

Again, hopefully this review will be helpful to some potential TSX/TL shoppers.

TL and TSX are near-luxury, not luxury sport sedans
Old 06-11-2005, 04:36 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ahh old post.

I would say TL is near luxury but the TSX is more sport...
Old 06-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Team Anthracite Member

Looks like you typo'd and included the TSX next to the word luxury....yo, put down the pipe man.

Originally Posted by nikko
TL and TSX are near-luxury, not luxury sport sedans
Old 06-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol
Old 06-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I'm Baaack!

Nice write up, but I think the biggest win is in price.. The TL is one hell of a bargain for what you pay. The TSX is a good car but no where near the car for the money when running against the TL
Old 06-12-2005, 10:41 PM
Love to have a TL

no comparison
2 different class
Old 06-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by vikrampatel
Well, I have had my TL for about three weeks now. I had my 2004 TSX for about a year before the dealer ruined it and bought it back, so I think it is time I give some perspective on the differences between the two cars.

I am not sure if anybody has written something like this before, so I am going to do my best to shed some light – although this will not be a long review.

We all know the major differences, the size difference, and the engine difference. 4 Cyl vs 6 Cyl.

The large engine was enough to get me to jump to the TL for this car. The TSX was defiantly powerful enough for most drivers, including myself, but the extra power is so much more fun.

The TSX has better gas mileage, this I to be expected though. From what I remember I was getting about 25MPG with the TSX and with the TL I have been getting 20MPG. So this is a big advantage to the TSX (especially with current gas prices)

Technology – the differences are generally minimal. The TL has its advantages over the TSX – the handsfreelink Bluetooth system I happen to love in my TL. I am almost positive the 06’ TSX will have it built in. The DVD-audio has amazing sound quality, however, there are so few dvd-a discs available that its not a huge advantage (IMO). The only other advantage that I can think of is the XM radio, but the 05’ TSX has this built in now.

I do need to point out that having the memory seats in the TL is a huge advantage, at least for me.

The TSX has the turn signals built in the side mirrors, I happen to like this feature, and I wish the TL had it.

I think the real difference is the ride and handling differences between the TSX and the TL. The TSX is a sports luxury sedan. The TL is a luxury sports sedan. The TSX is much more nimble and handles much better. You can take it through turns with ease and change lanes quickly. You feel like you are driving a small easy to maneuver car whereas with the TL it feels bulkier (and it is) and without the a-spec suspension is not much of a competitor to the TSX in terms of handling. Sure, for straight line acceleration, the TL will beat the TSX – but if you are looking for a car to really compete in true handling, the TSX wins.

So, which car to get – the TSX or the TL? With the $5,000 difference many people often wonder which one to get. Personally, I still say TL, but it is up to you. If you want to save the money and you do not want the extra fast car, get the TSX, you won’t be disappointed. It has excellent acceleration for being a 4 CYL. If you want cooler technology and more of a luxury car over a sports car, get the TL. Either way, you will get an excellent car. They are both luxury enough for most people and they are both sporty enough for most people. I personally think the extra money was worth it for the TL, especially after I spent a few more thousand and added the a-spec package.

Oh, also the TL is more susceptible to rattles and dropping headliners. Fortunately I only have on rattle, and the headliner is no longer falling on my head.

My favorite features in the TL: Blue ambient lighting (and gauges) and the handsfreelink. My favorite features in the TSX: hands down the handling of the car

Again, hopefully this review will be helpful to some potential TSX/TL shoppers.
As far as handling the TL has so much more power than the TSX until a TL would never lose to TSX even though it does handle better. Straights or curves.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:57 PM
"Joe Cool"

Originally Posted by TheMainEvEnt
Ignorance is bliss? hahaha, I don't need to OWN one to tell you about it. I've driven one before and yes, the handling is incredible. NSX is a nice car, but for the price.. I think it's a bit over-priced... and the interior is a shame... so let me restate..NSX in my book is an exotic car which handles well and very fast.. but it's also a waste of money to me...
(btw) a boxy Cobra vs S2000.... I think i'll take the Cobra

Hey, I thought we agreed on the Z06 Vette?
Old 10-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 1,671 Likes on 932 Posts
Mega BUMP!!!
Old 10-21-2005, 03:10 PM
18,000mi. 29000km

I know I could have gotten 2002 M3 or S4 for same money as brand new TL Navi. But... I just don't like used cars. I have big fear car will start breaking down after 100,000 miles.

So that's why I went for new TL instead of quicker and better handling M3 or S4 used.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:21 PM
Advanced

I got a TSX loaner one time and after leaving the dealership I was like DAMN! It felt like I was in my 02 civic and I thought, "Did I make a mistake choosing the TL". The TSX is easier to toss around. I really loved driving the civic; it handled great after a few MODS here and there.

My wife notices that I'm not driving the TL like I drove the Civic. She questioned whether I liked my TL and I told her yes, but I'm still adjusting to the size, power and weight of the TL.

Anyway, after I returned the TSX and got back in my TL I was like no way, I made the right choice with the TL. With a few MODS here and their and some driving adjustments I can have my cake and eat it too.

Old 05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
darealest1

Originally Posted by RhythmAddict
the problem i have with the tsx is its a [normally asiprated] 4 cyl for 27k...thats just wrong. Im not saying I dont like it..but..sheesh.
I second that, that's why I opted for a certified pre-owned cl-s instead of a tl, cause, 30k damn near for 200 hp is hard to swallow?
Old 05-26-2006, 10:45 AM
Tri State ViP Crew

I actually had a tsx loaner for 2 days while i was getting my HFL replaced on my TSX and one thing I can say about the TSX is that the handling is perfect. Thats really the only advantage I would give it. There were alot of things I did get use to with the TL that the TSX didnt have like the one touch moonroof open, the HFL and the M.I.D. But besides that the TSX was a pretty good car and I might even consider getting one for my fiance.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:01 AM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by F23A4
It's too bad Honda didnt offer an MT with the Accord V6 sedan. Even a 5MT could have been a good performer.
The Accord 6MT is available in 2006. I drove both the Accord and TL. However, the Accord exterior styling was bland/common at best. It does have the good fob/key...

For the $, I found a leftover 2005 6MT TL that was slightly more $. Looking back, there is no comparison.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:49 AM
Instructor

TSX is a nice car, but I cannot see approaching $30K for any four cylinder car. Those numbers do not play well together..
Old 05-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Intermediate

for one, please tell us what tranny was in the tsx and the tl! i guarantee if you had the 6speed you wouldnt say that about handling...

and for the one wishing that the accordv6 came in a 5 speed???? they come in 6 speeds.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:11 PM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by ALPHSTER
Anyway, after I returned the TSX and got back in my TL I was like no way, I made the right choice with the TL. With a few MODS here and their and some driving adjustments I can have my cake and eat it too.
Funny, thats the same experience i had!

I kept thinking about getting the TSX for handling/price... but anytime i sat in the TL i just knew it wasnt a comparison... Its all personal preference though... tSX is great
Old 03-30-2007, 09:12 PM
Ev an' Tec

Originally Posted by Kweli
Funny, thats the same experience i had!

I kept thinking about getting the TSX for handling/price... but anytime i sat in the TL i just knew it wasnt a comparison... Its all personal preference though... tSX is great
At the price of the TSX, you could get a loaded V6 Accord with 244 horses. While it won't handle like a TSX, you'd probably appreciate the extra kick.

I think the TL lets you have both handling and power, though it's more costly than the TSX or the Accord. Then again, if you're already spending 9/10ths the price of a TL on a TSX or Accord, why not spend that last 1/10th?
Old 03-31-2007, 10:58 AM
Intermediate

Nice write up....

My fiance drives an '06 TSX and I an '07 TL. I drive them both regularly. While I agree that the TSX just feels like it handles better, everything about the TL just seems so much better. The TSX has a peppy little engine, but I'd much rather drop 5k more and get the TL.(glad I did)

BTW, not to bring this up on this board, but the new G37 is getting a pretty decent bump in hp. I hope that when Acura finally does come out with a coupe, they don't hold back.

http://www.caranddriver.com/autoshow...otos-info.html
Old 03-31-2007, 11:32 AM
Byruns

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
buy both cars!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:14 AM
10th Gear

Thumbs up

I had a 6MT TSX (2005) -- just traded it in on a 2007 TL-S with AT. Before you start blasting away, the move to AT was for age and family reasons. 62 yrs old, plus no one else in the family wants to bother learning to drive straight shift. That said, I will admit I miss the 6MT. But I do not miss the rattles in the TSX; man those are at times very irritating. The TL-S is at least a closer match in the handling dept to the TSX than the regular TL. Plus the TL-S is much better built inside than either the TSX or the regular TL. The main thing is I am happy with the TL-S, although I admit I was happy with the TSX.

I will recommend either to anyone else; I will NOT recommend any of the three cars I had prior to driving these Acuras -- had a 2001 Audi A6 (piece of crap with NO trade-in or resell value); an Infiniti I30T (very little quality control went into building this car, as there were loose ends all throughout the interior, etc); and a BMW 325e (loved the MT, hated the maintenance costs). By the way the Audi is even worse than the Bimmer for maintenance costs ($115/hr labor costs drove me to an independent Audi shop in a hurry).
Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 AM
Burning Brakes

Major reasons for my purchasing a TL over the TSX:
>Much better back seat for passengers
>Bluetooth
>Better isolation from road noise
>More comfortable overall, especially long distance
Old 07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
9th Gear

Talking

I had a TSX from the first month they were out, and just last month switched to the TL. Here's my :

I'm peeved at a few little things I found missing from the TL:
  • No sunglass holder
  • No sunroof tilt
  • No external trunk release button
  • Not made in Japan
The TSX is certainly more 'tossable' than a plain TL, and equally so as the new Type-S, but there's just not enough 'testicular fortitude' under the hood. Sure it's smaller, but still very heavy, and the current four-banger setup just doesn't cut it. (Yes, I drove the beffed-up 06 as well, same deal.) It's not slow, but it ain't fast either, and I often banged on the rev limiter or otherwise wrote checks that the first-gen TSX couldn't cash.

Adding the turbo from the RDX would do the trick, but it seems like Honda intends to package Turbo and SH-AWD into an expensive TSX Type-S, leaving regular TSX buyers in the lurch.

As for the TL, I love the extra elbow room and the more 'mac-daddy' look, and the Type-S hardware just rocks. The back seat is more comfprtable/usable, and the whole car is just more plush. Memory seats, backup camera, heated mirrors, etc. are fun extras over the TSX

That being said, I probably won't do another Acura after this one. Six years of high revs and low torque is going to be the limit for me. I love what Volkswagen is doing on the Mk. V Jetta/GTI/A3 with direct injection and the 'look ma no torque converter' DSG. I feel like trying a Eurpoean car at least once. A torque-laden A4 with DSG will be tough to pass up for whatever Acura does to the TSX/TL, especially with how Honda keeps jacking up prices...

Oh, also: Try not to compare these cars based on the list price: - what you pay on the street at any given time is very different from what the window sticker says. The 07 Type-S is wildly overpriced on the sticker and I had given up on it until I caught one for below invoice on a month where Honda Finance offered some killer interest rates - that's what sealed the deal for me...

-=ZIG
Old 07-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Drifting

Received 221 Likes on 181 Posts
Originally Posted by zigthis
I had a TSX from the first month they were out, and just last month switched to the TL. Here's my :

I'm peeved at a few little things I found missing from the TL:
  • No sunglass holder
  • No sunroof tilt
  • No external trunk release button
  • Not made in Japan
T
-=ZIG
There is a sunroof tilt feature in the TL- you push UP on the button. I like where the TL's sunroof buttons reside since I'm still not use to my wife's Pilot and its location after 2 years of ownership which is placed like the TSX to the left of the steering wheel.

The sunglass holder(s) reside in the map pocket area in each front door. It's somewhat lame but I keep my sunglasses in their case in the map pocket and this works fine.

The last two points are dead on. I use my keyfob or open the drivers door and push the buttton to open the trunk.

The biggest thing I would miss from the TSX would be the occassional use of the fold-down rear seat.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:55 AM
9th Gear

Thanks for the tip re: sunroof tilt - I'll try that out today.

I miss the fold-down seats and that little rubber button on the TSX trunk lid - both came in very handy. The RX350 we have uses fold-down and reclining rear seats, yet still has a center armrest and looks good. Why didn't they do this on the TL? Bastages...

I grumble alot but I love the TL - it's my dream-car...
Old 07-19-2007, 10:42 AM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
OMG I thought of a funny..

TSX = (Luxury) To Some eXtent
TL = Total Luxury... or Touring Luxury..

im bored.
Old 07-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Safety Car

Received 134 Likes on 130 Posts
I would never get a TSX, even if it was $10k less. I drove one for a day and couldn't wait to get my TL-S back. It was great because I really realized how much BETTER the TL-S REALLY IS !!! WOW, HOLLY SHIT BATMAN
Old 07-19-2007, 08:54 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JD TL-S
I would never get a TSX, even if it was $10k less. I drove one for a day and couldn't wait to get my TL-S back. It was great because I really realized how much BETTER the TL-S REALLY IS !!! WOW, HOLLY SHIT BATMAN
I LOVE HOLLY!
Old 07-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Intermediate

The TSX has way more aftermarket availability and some TSX owners have made or can make their cars look way better than ours. I would still prefer the TL over the TSX though.
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Burning Brakes

honestly the 07-08 accords are ugly. The back make the whole thing just look horrid. now if u were to say the coupe i would get it hands down or the 03-04 i think... accord jus feels cheap, i dont know why... the tsx on the other hand looks good and handles good, but sticket price around 27k is not worth it personally.. I am a acura owner and fan but i would rather take that 27k and go get the g-35.. not new but close to it...
Old 08-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Advanced

Nice write-up on the differences

I considered both, went for the TL and kind of regret not getting the TSX for the improved nimbleness and tight, rattle-free build quality. Just to rub it in, my sister bought a TSX which I now see and drive from time to time. Even though hers is an automatic, I'm still impressed with the build quality and driving dynamics. It definitely has a more European character, but with Asian reliability.

To those of you who say a V6 Accord sedan is not available with a 6-speed, you are sadly misinformed. It is available and has been for a couple of years. I drove it when I got my TL, but thought the style was too bland...but what a sleeper it would make. The only outside queue to the gearbox is that the V6 ornament on the decklid has red pain rather than black. I don't know if they'll continue it in '08, but it has been out there. I just hope you weren't told this by some dealer trying to push you into the slushbox or the more costly Acura.

Go the Honda website and take a peek at this understated rocket. If you could still find an '07, grab it. It's a very nice ride and nobody will have any idea of what you're packing until he's looking at your taillights.
Old 08-08-2007, 04:26 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
TO me bottom line is

TSX = Girl's Car
TL = Guys Car

A car is a car. Go test drive them both.. If you ask everyone in here 95% would pick TL, cuz I know I did.

Quick Reply: TL vs TSX