Sponsored by:

TL....vs...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 08:20 PM
HEK
Team Nighthawk Mambo King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
TL....vs...

Well I had to post this topic today since it has been bothering me all day...I have never had anyone want to race me since I traded my RSX-S, but today leaving the Mall after buying the wife a Mother's Day gift this, Infinity Coupe...??...had his headligths coming out of my tonsils...c'mon...I thought it was over when I got this car but apparently not.... , I let him pass me and then he gets in front of me slowing me down...... ...anyway I will not bother you with the details, I passed him leaving a good 1/4 mile gap but he had to pass me and make sure I saw his middle finger...anyway I give up, I'm getting a Focus... , just kidding guys, but really I'm done racing..........................

oh well .....
Old 05-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Systems Overlord

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some people just don't get it. Was this jerk driving a G35 Coupe? If he was he should have been able to take you. I love my TL, but a G35 Coupe should be able to take a TL. So besides that fact that he was a dick as he proved by flipping you off, he doesn't know how to drive either.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:13 PM
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I hate assholes like that. Thats y i got my TL so i dont have to bother with everyone and their mother trying to race me .....they just stare now! The accord on the other hand, is gauranteed to get u stopped by cops and have evry immature asshole trying to street race me in traffic. With 300hp to the wheels tho.......ive handed qutie a few G35s their asses b4!
Old 05-07-2005, 09:45 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hye guys that is why i love the TL. I dont get challenged by those a holes. HOwever with that said, there is no way a TL could take on the 05 G35 coupe. I mean, even if its an aspec and has an aem intake and comptech exhaust, whatever there is no way a TL could take it. The G35 that u encountered must have been an older model and auto. The o5 model has 298 hp. If the two cars were lined (g35, TL), the race would be over in seconds. But nice run man, way to teach a lesson to that punk
Old 05-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by TL Tita
HOwever with that said, there is no way a TL could take on the 05 G35 coupe.
Depends on the driver...
Old 05-08-2005, 01:51 PM
TLover

Originally Posted by TL Tita
Hye guys that is why i love the TL. I dont get challenged by those a holes. HOwever with that said, there is no way a TL could take on the 05 G35 coupe. I mean, even if its an aspec and has an aem intake and comptech exhaust, whatever there is no way a TL could take it. The G35 that u encountered must have been an older model and auto. The o5 model has 298 hp. If the two cars were lined (g35, TL), the race would be over in seconds. But nice run man, way to teach a lesson to that punk
only the 6spd has 298hp.
Old 05-08-2005, 03:38 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 6SpdTerror
I hate assholes like that. Thats y i got my TL so i dont have to bother with everyone and their mother trying to race me .....they just stare now! The accord on the other hand, is gauranteed to get u stopped by cops and have evry immature asshole trying to street race me in traffic. With 300hp to the wheels tho.......ive handed qutie a few G35s their asses b4!
You do not have 300 to the wheels. THat would mean you have over 350 HP at the crank (assuming a 15% drivtrain loss), 70 more than stock. NO bolt-ons would give you that horsepower. Unless you have the Comptech Supercharger which isn't out yet, you are not making that much power.
Old 05-08-2005, 04:16 PM
Safety Car

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
TL vs Ditka..... I give it to Ditka by a carlength to 90 mph
Old 05-08-2005, 07:38 PM
Team Camel Executive VP

Originally Posted by HEK
Well I had to post this topic today since it has been bothering me all day...I have never had anyone want to race me since I traded my RSX-S, but today leaving the Mall after buying the wife a Mother's Day gift this, Infinity Coupe...??...had his headligths coming out of my tonsils...c'mon...I thought it was over when I got this car but apparently not.... , I let him pass me and then he gets in front of me slowing me down...... ...anyway I will not bother you with the details, I passed him leaving a good 1/4 mile gap but he had to pass me and make sure I saw his middle finger...anyway I give up, I'm getting a Focus... , just kidding guys, but really I'm done racing...............................
You are 46 years old. "Racing"? Grow up, lest you hit one of your grandchildren as they play in the street gramps.

BJ
Old 05-08-2005, 09:47 PM
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by mclarenf3387
You do not have 300 to the wheels. THat would mean you have over 350 HP at the crank (assuming a 15% drivtrain loss), 70 more than stock. NO bolt-ons would give you that horsepower. Unless you have the Comptech Supercharger which isn't out yet, you are not making that much power.
Sorry i didnt clarify my statement.........my turbo accord DOES have a little over 300hp to the wheels @15psi hondata tuned. My TL 6MT is stock and i dont race anyone in my TL......i have the accord for that.
BTW...for some reason i cant get my sig to show up (which wouldve explained my previous post better) can someone help me??
Old 05-08-2005, 10:11 PM
Suzuka Master

There was a g35 coupe parked out front today, that thing is hot. It may have had the body kit though, but that thing was beautiful. Too bad its not AWD, cant own a RWD on my street(icy dead end hill). Plus I doubt my mother would get a 2 door and the 4 door is ugly. So there is still a TL in my future
Old 05-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Banned

exactly... it must have been an auto