3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Team Nighthawk

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2004, 02:20 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MooCow, please add me to the site as Legal Advisor. I am getting my NBP TL end of june, after my lease is up. Thanks a bunch,

Justin
Old 04-27-2004, 02:30 PM
the Budman

Talking Team Nighthawk ... Party Consultant!

MooCow ...

I had this title a few years back when I worked in the tent rental business. My official position was Party Consultant! Please add me to the org chart (pictures to follow)...
Old 04-27-2004, 03:22 PM
the Budman

Cool Link to pictures

Originally Posted by budman
MooCow ...

I had this title a few years back when I worked in the tent rental business. My official position was Party Consultant! Please add me to the org chart (pictures to follow)...
Here be the link to the pics: http://home.comcast.net/~bketterl/teamnighthawk.html
Old 04-27-2004, 06:12 PM
Mav
Team Nighthawk Spokesman

Wicks missing in action. I emailed him a pic and its not up. I think hes laying on the beach drinking marquitas.

Picture of "The Ride!"
Old 04-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Team Nghthwk Whipping Boy

Originally Posted by Mav
Wicks missing in action. I emailed him a pic and its not up. I think hes laying on the beach drinking marquitas.

Picture of "The Ride!"
Wicked reporting!

Actually, I trying to hookup with Moo to workout how (and where) we'll host the Ride pages. ...until then, we're in a holding pattern.

Oh, I can confirm the Prez did send me a pic of his ride.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:26 PM
Mav
Team Nighthawk Spokesman

Got web space if its needed.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Powered by Guinness

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
New website looks awesome!
Old 04-27-2004, 07:45 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Originally Posted by budman
MooCow ...

Ahh..Budman...you have skipped a step. You must first be officially declared a member of our team.

Welcome to our club Budman, we would love to have you! Make us proud...when is the first party?? Please edit your signature and or title to indicate your new position.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:25 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by WickedWiz
Wicked reporting!

Actually, I trying to hookup with Moo to workout how (and where) we'll host the Ride pages. ...until then, we're in a holding pattern.

Oh, I can confirm the Prez did send me a pic of his ride.
Okay, there is a conspired excuse for not seeing the Prez's ride. I understand how this works. Men in power always cover for each other. Oh, wait a minute, I am not being insubordinate. Please don't take my sny remark as an offense. Please don't send the secret NBP agents to my house for my foul remarks. I didn’t mean it. Honest. I’ll even recite “The Legend of the Black Pearl” ten times to show you my allegiance. Okay?

Now, I’d like to make a small suggestion. I did like the org chart (Visio kind of guy) so I think the site would even look better if the old org chart was integrated with the new site. Just my two cents. I really do understand about paycheck work, kids, wife and other social outlet. Thanks for doing some great work. You make us proud.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Mav
Team Nighthawk Spokesman

Originally Posted by casooner90
Now, I’d like to make a small suggestion. I did like the org chart (Visio kind of guy) so I think the site would even look better if the old org chart was integrated with the new site. Just my two cents. I really do understand about paycheck work, kids, wife and other social outlet. Thanks for doing some great work. You make us proud.
I second that. Love the flow chart!!!
Old 04-28-2004, 06:25 AM
Team Nighthawk President

Okay, there is a conspired excuse for not seeing the Prez's ride. I understand how this works. Men in power always cover for each other. Oh, wait a minute, I am not being insubordinate. Please don't take my sny remark as an offense. Please don't send the secret NBP agents to my house for my foul remarks. I didn’t mean it. Honest. I’ll even recite “The Legend of the Black Pearl” ten times to show you my allegiance. Okay?

OK casooner90...I did not ask Wicked to confirm that I sent pics. Moocow started this new website and dropped out of sight. Do you have some sort of unusual fixation with my ride? Is their something I need to know about?

I know that my NBP w/Ebony is hypnotizing but really, please try and contain yourself?!?! We have people on our team prepared to deal with insubordinates.... :ar15:

PS I agree that the old org chart looked better because it was a true org chart instead of a list...
Old 04-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Team Nighthawk President

Here ya go casooner90..My 1HotTL in all her splendor

Old 04-28-2004, 07:09 PM
Team Nighthawk ???

I don't know what your talking about...I haven't dropped out of sight!
Old 04-28-2004, 07:35 PM
TEAM NIGHTHAWK AP

nice work moocow....... its an awesome website. We are all proud of ur work
Old 04-28-2004, 07:55 PM
Advanced

Nice website
I'm glad i got the right color
Old 04-28-2004, 08:32 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Moocow,
Please coordinate with Wicked, I have e-mailed some suggestions for the website.
Old 04-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by 1hottl
Here ya go casooner90..My 1HotTL in all her splendor

I knew you'd come through. No infatuation here. Just want our Prez to represent us well - and your NBP looks sharp. Now we are not a trojan horse anymore. I will be an obidient tester from here on out. Thanks for humbling us with pics of the Prez mobile.

Yes, the old org chart was a true 'org chart' that showed flow or chain of command. The new one just looks like a list. I wonder if the org chart can represent branches (West Coast, East Coast, Heartland, etc...)

Again, many thanks to wicked & moocow for great web site.
Old 04-29-2004, 08:09 AM
Cruisin'

"Okay, there is a conspired excuse for not seeing the Prez's ride. I understand how this works. Men in power always cover for each other. Oh, wait a minute, I am not being insubordinate. Please don't take my sny remark as an offense. Please don't send the secret NBP agents to my house for my foul remarks. I didn’t mean it. Honest. I’ll even recite “The Legend of the Black Pearl” ten times to show you my allegiance. Okay?"

Casooner90......Let me order you a whamburger and order of frenchcries!
Old 04-29-2004, 09:42 PM
TEAM NIGHTHAWK ASSASIN

Hey moocow can I get a diff. picture on the website ? I hate the one thats up ! Can I email or Pm you a new one ? Pleeeeeeeease !
Old 05-01-2004, 06:20 PM
Racer

Just want to bring this site back up front - where it belongs.
Old 05-01-2004, 08:26 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Sounds like a good thought to me Casooner90!
Old 05-02-2004, 10:21 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by Bill Knight
"Okay, there is a conspired excuse for not seeing the Prez's ride. I understand how this works. Men in power always cover for each other. Oh, wait a minute, I am not being insubordinate. Please don't take my sny remark as an offense. Please don't send the secret NBP agents to my house for my foul remarks. I didn’t mean it. Honest. I’ll even recite “The Legend of the Black Pearl” ten times to show you my allegiance. Okay?"

Casooner90......Let me order you a whamburger and order of frenchcries!
Bill, speaking of whamburger, did you ever go to your dealership about your windstar bitch session or are you contempt on just bitching about it here. Here is your quote: "I cancelled my service appointment because of lack of confidence. I don't trust them!". So, I may get a "whamburger and an order of frechcries", but you get the big 'Whineburger' for your 'sky is falling and nobody cares - wah!'

Now, to the team nighthawk. Where is that beautiful website?
Old 05-02-2004, 12:45 PM
Team Anthracite President

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
1Hottl,

Your car looks very presidential, love the A-Spec kit!

Mike Smeezy
Old 05-02-2004, 08:09 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Bill, speaking of whamburger, did you ever go to your dealership about your windstar bitch session or are you contempt on just bitching about it here. Here is your quote: "I cancelled my service appointment because of lack of confidence. I don't trust them!". So, I may get a "whamburger and an order of frechcries", but you get the big 'Whineburger' for your 'sky is falling and nobody cares - wah!'

Now, to the team nighthawk. Where is that beautiful website?
At least the pressure is off me for this one...I have been waiting just like everyone else to see our website completed...

Wicked..MooCow either of you have any details??
Old 05-02-2004, 08:10 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Originally Posted by Vffr1
1Hottl,

Your car looks very presidential, love the A-Spec kit!

Mike Smeezy
Thanks!!
Old 05-02-2004, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
Exclamation I'm going to try this (said the Judge)...

I took some pics of my new TL which I have named "Condoleeza" because A) It is black, and B) It's a Rice-r (Well, in some motorhead's minds anyway). If someone will tell me how to post them, I would be proud to.

I gave her a name because we're always talking to each other through voice command and, to be honest, sometimes I get a little lonely <sigh>

I have to tell you about something that happened which almost caused me to wreck the car laughing.

I have a new Cobra 10 band radar detector with voice alert. When it senses radar (and some other things), it warns you with a female voice: "Be careful. X-Band ahead."

On my first ride with the detector, I'm driving down a road near the high school and the alert went off for the first time saying, "Be careful! X-Band ahead."

Well it startled me. I wasn't expecting it and I had my finger on the voice command button and I must have pushed it by accident. The detector repeated the warning: "Be careful..."

So, the Navi voice says, "Pardon?"

The alert goes off again and the Navi says, "Would you repeat that?"

Now, I'm getting pissed because these two are talking to each other like I'm not even there. I mean, whose car is this? "Would you two bitches stop yammering at each other and let me get a word in edgewise?"

I won't tell you on this family forum what they said next except to say those words are NOT in our manual!

Be afraid. Be very afraid. You remember what happened in "2001: A Space Odysey"
eWhipped,
XP
Old 05-03-2004, 06:07 AM
Team Nighthawk President

Originally Posted by xpditor42
I took some pics of my new TL which I have named "Condoleeza" because A) It is black, and B) It's a Rice-r (Well, in some motorhead's minds anyway). If someone will tell me how to post them, I would be proud to.

I gave her a name because we're always talking to each other through voice command and, to be honest, sometimes I get a little lonely <sigh>

I have to tell you about something that happened which almost caused me to wreck the car laughing.

I have a new Cobra 10 band radar detector with voice alert. When it senses radar (and some other things), it warns you with a female voice: "Be careful. X-Band ahead."

On my first ride with the detector, I'm driving down a road near the high school and the alert went off for the first time saying, "Be careful! X-Band ahead."

Well it startled me. I wasn't expecting it and I had my finger on the voice command button and I must have pushed it by accident. The detector repeated the warning: "Be careful..."

So, the Navi voice says, "Pardon?"

The alert goes off again and the Navi says, "Would you repeat that?"

Now, I'm getting pissed because these two are talking to each other like I'm not even there. I mean, whose car is this? "Would you two bitches stop yammering at each other and let me get a word in edgewise?"

I won't tell you on this family forum what they said next except to say those words are NOT in our manual!

Be afraid. Be very afraid. You remember what happened in "2001: A Space Odysey"
eWhipped,
XP

:lol1:

XP, Wicked had to host my pic that you see up above. If you get the pic to him to post on our website, you can link that back to a post here.
Old 05-03-2004, 11:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Can't win

Fine. The Navi is being sarcastic and the radar detector is refusing to speak to me.

I think I like it.

XP
Old 05-04-2004, 06:03 AM
Team Nighthawk President

Nice pics XP!
Old 05-04-2004, 10:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Wink Worth A Thousand Words

Nice pics XP!
Thanks! I thought I would add a couple showing how to install the cargo net when you have a trunk tray.

What do you think of Zorro, the TEAM NIGHTHAWK mascot? He really thinks it's HIS TL. But, he still would rather ride in the Jeep Wrangler. I won't let him hang his head out the window of the TL because I don't want dog slobber all over my Zaino! Yuck! :yack:

I'm hoping WickedWiz or MooCow can highjack one of those pics for my ride photo in the Organization Chart.

XP
Old 05-04-2004, 02:15 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Thanks! I thought I would add a couple showing how to install the cargo net when you have a trunk tray.

What do you think of Zorro, the TEAM NIGHTHAWK mascot? He really thinks it's HIS TL. But, he still would rather ride in the Jeep Wrangler. I won't let him hang his head out the window of the TL because I don't want dog slobber all over my Zaino! Yuck! :yack:

I'm hoping WickedWiz or MooCow can highjack one of those pics for my ride photo in the Organization Chart.

XP
Actually XP, the new camel interior does not look bad at all. I saw it before when it looked orangy...not attractive. Reminded me of those old Mercedes (I think) that had the orange color interior. Hmm..Zorro as the mascot!

No, dog slobber would not go well with the flecks of the NBP.

I hope to hear from Wicked or Moo soon, they both seemed to drop off out of sight. The other teams are catching up to us with their websites...
Old 05-04-2004, 03:20 PM
the Budman

Ahh..Budman...you have skipped a step. You must first be officially declared a member of our team.

Welcome to our club Budman, we would love to have you! Make us proud...when is the first party?? Please edit your signature and or title to indicate your new position.
Thanks for the warm welcome.. Just got back from a golf vacation in Myrtle Beach... got to drive my sweetheart six hours in each direction and it was better than the rest of the trip!

I'll start working on the festivities for the NBP party shortly! :clown:
Old 05-04-2004, 04:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Woo Hooo!

Nighthawk Black Pearl has leaped ahead of Satin Silver Metallic as the 2nd choice on the color poll!

Yeah team. We're number two! See! One plus one equals two> :thefinger

(It may seem like I'm giving the finger to the SSMs. I am. Nya, nya!)

I ask you: is that anyway for a Goodwill Ambassador to conduct himself?
Old 05-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Nighthawk Black Pearl has leaped ahead of Satin Silver Metallic as the 2nd choice on the color poll!

Yeah team. We're number two! See! One plus one equals two> :thefinger

(It may seem like I'm giving the finger to the SSMs. I am. Nya, nya!)

I ask you: is that anyway for a Goodwill Ambassador to conduct himself?

Great news, thanks for the update on our place in the polls. Now, we must work on the goodwill part of your title...
Old 05-08-2004, 10:47 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Just wanted to bring this excellent thread to the front again...
Old 05-09-2004, 10:37 AM
Racer

How many of you golf? And, of those that do, how many of you let your buddy handle the golf bag from the trunk? I stopped because the 'buddies' tend to not lift the bag high enough and could end up scratching the sides. I found out that the best way to insert or remove golf bag from the trunk is to ease in the bottom of the bag then insert the top carefully.

I noticed that the NBP site hasn't changed much. Too much wife, kids, work, etc...? How about some really important stuff in life - like the org chart?
Old 05-09-2004, 01:30 PM
Cruisin'

so can i join?

Old 05-09-2004, 05:04 PM
Team Nighthawk President

Originally Posted by phats_away
so can i join?

Why yes! Welcome to our club.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Nearly a month???

OK, Troop...

What's up with the silence? Almost a month with no postings? Are we getting complacent just because we've jumped into a commanding second place on the color poll?

Do you think we could become number one? Not by sitting on our laurels!

Let's keep active. Where is everyone?

XP
Old 06-05-2004, 09:45 AM
Team Nighthawk President

OK, Troop...

What's up with the silence? Almost a month with no postings? Are we getting complacent just because we've jumped into a commanding second place on the color poll?

Do you think we could become number one? Not by sitting on our laurels!

Let's keep active. Where is everyone?

XP

I am here. Any other Team Nighthawk members out there????

Quick Reply: Team Nighthawk