3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

So, I almost got into an accident this morning. Alsmot got into a fight too!!! *pic

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 09:51 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would have hit him.
You know, you avoid some fool like that and hit someone else, or wreck your car, you are out with no one to blame, as they drove away.
It happened to me in the work van one time, a guy cut me off, and in avoiding the crash, I went up a kerb and tore open the oil pan, took out a sign, etc.
I SHOULD have let him side swipe me, and then smash into the person in his lane, and it would have all been on him, but the person he would have smashed into had kids in the car...

So I got shafted for saving the kids sort of, although work did not complain about it.

Brett
Old 12-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Pro

im suprised to hear that a gun was pulled on you twice
Old 12-23-2005, 12:30 AM
So Plain.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HiTEC
Not that's what I expect from a 16 year old. I think my last road fight involved me hitting a dude in the head with a baseball bat when I was 17. Now I'm non-violent. In my day I was involved in many road fights, I've had guns pulled on my at least twice, and I've actually been shot once.

(yes the local detectives from that town showed up at my parents house the next week).
man you are a BAMF!

for those of you who have seen/heard dane cooks comedy routine, you know what that stands for.

BAD ASS MOTHER FUCKER!!
Old 12-23-2005, 05:04 AM
Wants an M3 in

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by drdamian
now thats "keepin it real"....
Old 12-23-2005, 05:08 AM
Wants an M3 in

u should h@ve just tried to stop ... but still kept str@ight ... it would h@ve been just @s b@d or WORSE if u h@d vered & still hit someone (& ur f@ult .... duuuuh) !!!!
Old 12-23-2005, 05:19 AM
HEK
Team Nighthawk Mambo King

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad you're OK, is that North Ave??....I drove to Chicago and even w/out snow there lots of bad driver there, anyways what keeps me from ever doing what you did and even getting into a fight is Bubba would be waiting for me in jail...glad you didn't meet him either...
Old 12-23-2005, 07:04 AM
Team NBP Stealth Fighter

Originally Posted by neuronbob
Does anyone else miss Dave Chappelle too?
So I get out of my car and I'm like "look bitch... I'm Rick James!"
Old 12-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by HiTEC
Boyakasha

Isn't that the guy from the poser mobile commercials?
Old 12-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Racer

Originally Posted by amercier
yeah i got in an accident today too. but when the girl got out of her car she started bawling uncontrollably. i cant bust a cap in a girl thats crying, can i? i mean im not that coldblooded

ps. i dont own a gun. seriously.
Do you already have a body shop in md yet? If not i know a good place a friend of mine.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by tfe691
Isn't that the guy from the poser mobile commercials?
I'm not sure, but that's my main man Ali G.
Old 12-23-2005, 09:18 AM
Three Wheelin'

Ive had many encounters like this before
this one just happened recently

i was bouncing at a club here in NY with my buddy last weekend
so we get into the denali to go back home when 3 drunk ass fools start talking shit and spitting on the car, etc...
since my buddy works with the FAA, they hooked up his car with sirens and stobes.
we jus turn them on and tell them to put their hands above thier heads and lay down thinking they might run away and leave us alone
well they did what we told them to and layed down on the ground
not knowing what to do now, we just call the police and when they arrive, we leave

you will see many more of these assholes throughout your life

my advice is to keep it non-violent as much as you can.

if it aint possible, make sure you beat them up so much that they dont remember your face
Old 12-23-2005, 10:43 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by BayshoreAcuraNY
awesome... you are so cool with your gun.......but would you use it if he had one also????? your TUFF with your gat
Yea, you dam right i would use it. I dont pay for per-paid legal ever month for no reason.

Never said i was "TUFF", so calm down princess. I was only DEFENDING MYSELF. Not one time did i say i was a "gang banger with a GAT"

Idiot.
Old 12-23-2005, 10:52 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by trancemission
just remember when you squeeze one off you are gonna have to convince 12 different people why you did it...
Yes, all shootings in any case goes to grand jury.

Thanks
Old 12-23-2005, 03:13 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by misterlien
Yea, you dam right i would use it. I dont pay for per-paid legal ever month for no reason.

Never said i was "TUFF", so calm down princess. I was only DEFENDING MYSELF. Not one time did i say i was a "gang banger with a GAT"

Idiot.

yeah.... pre-paid legal....ok...you are tuff. i never said you said you were in a gang.....i was making fun of you cause you think your cool for having a gun...which you probably don't even have.....and if you do have one it's morons like you that shoot inocent people.....i hope the next time you do that they have a gun too...........then your PRE-PAID LEGAL wont be such a waste.

p.s. love the princess thing......really tuff
Old 12-23-2005, 03:34 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by amercier
yeah i got in an accident today too. but when the girl got out of her car she started bawling uncontrollably. i cant bust a cap in a girl thats crying, can i? i mean im not that coldblooded
Well, at least it would've stop the crying.
Old 12-23-2005, 08:01 PM
Advanced

yeah.... pre-paid legal....ok...you are tuff. i never said you said you were in a gang.....i was making fun of you cause you think your cool for having a gun...which you probably don't even have.....and if you do have one it's morons like you that shoot inocent people.....i hope the next time you do that they have a gun too...........then your PRE-PAID LEGAL wont be such a waste.

p.s. love the princess thing......really tuff
Thanks princess.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:33 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by misterlien
Thanks princess.

<----------- now you can call me princess, just don't soot me with your gat
Old 12-24-2005, 10:13 AM
'99 Acura 3.2TL

awesome... you are so cool with your gun.......but would you use it if he had one also????? your TUFF with your gat

it's not about being (or looking) cool... it's about self protection/defense... he just used it to scare them away... but it's a risky call, too... cuz you never know what the other person's packing.
Old 12-24-2005, 12:37 PM
Advanced

<----------- now you can call me princess, just don't soot me with your gat
hahahaha dont worry, im not going to soot you with my gat.

merry christmas.

lol
Old 12-24-2005, 12:41 PM
Three Wheelin'

I cannot get over the amount of time devoted to regular issues that happen on the road where some idiot over reacts. We have all had those experiences where some people are not paying attention and someone over reats with road rage and could have been cited by the police. Get over it...
Old 12-24-2005, 02:12 PM
Skeet Skeet Skeet

thats why u have insurance man big deal if he hits you
Old 12-24-2005, 02:48 PM
04 NBP 6MT

I totalled my RSX Type-S about a month ago when some choad in front of me stood on his brakes for no reason (we were on the interstate in very light traffic). I flicked the wheel to go around him, lost the back end, and ran into the median barrier. I should've just hit him, it would've done a lot less damage to my car. Everything worked out all right, no injuries and now I'm rolling in a 3G 6MT TL.
Old 12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Role model

lol, im 6ft, 165, no body fat, and hot as hell.

i dont know what he was....all i saw was trash

Originally Posted by Ka0tik
we need info on your body stats (ie: height, weight, physically fit), his body stats, and his car

personnally i would have prolly gotten in the fight if i thought i could win (i have been in a few fights, plus i box and wrestle....)
Old 12-27-2005, 10:27 AM
Role model

yes, i know.

but really....it was all like the matrix....everything was in slow motion and i knew that the car, the veering, and my angle were all safe, for the moment.

Originally Posted by ludachrisvt
u should h@ve just tried to stop ... but still kept str@ight ... it would h@ve been just @s b@d or WORSE if u h@d vered & still hit someone (& ur f@ult .... duuuuh) !!!!
Old 12-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Role model

nah, it was on devon....in park ridge

i really dodnt wanna get into a fight, just wanted to blow off some steam. the whole shouting thing lasted like 10 seconds, and i turned, since i was already late for work :p

Originally Posted by HEK
Glad you're OK, is that North Ave??....I drove to Chicago and even w/out snow there lots of bad driver there, anyways what keeps me from ever doing what you did and even getting into a fight is Bubba would be waiting for me in jail...glad you didn't meet him either...
Old 12-29-2005, 05:20 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
You people are amusing....all talking about your guns and crap like you even have the slightest idea what you are talking about - all at the same time referencing science fiction movies and such. #1 - It is illegal to brandish a hand gun for purposes of deterrence. That shit will get you trouble. It is supposed to be for self preservation. If you are getting out or flashing your gun whatsoever before you have actually been engaged....you are dead wrong....not to mention stupid....you just told them what your defense was? Not a smart idea....if deterrence is your true goal? Think about it? And by the way...I do mean engaged....not threatened...you can, and they do expect you to, walk away from a threat and not brandish a firearm to get out of it. Problem can be...when THEY call the police...of course it was YOU that was being an asshole and not only being an asshole....but an asshole with a gun! You cannot get threatened, insulted, ect. and try to turn the tables around with your gun....that results in a bad situation legally. Thats why there should be some type of training involved before they give some dumb ass kid a license to carry a concealed weapon - they really dont understand, in most cases, the law in which they are operating under whatsoever. They think that they can just say...I felt threatened or they said this or that....wont work when it comes down to it.

BTW....I have never known anyone that had prepaid legal that #1 - made a whole lot of sense whatsoever or #2 - wasnt out looking for trouble...which they usually find. (hense...the need for prepaid legal) It is a matter of if/when that trouble will catch up to you? I personally would NEVER do prepaid legal whatsoever......could only hurt your case dude! How can you say that you are not looking for trouble or expect trouble when you have prepaid legal? A good lawyer might just use that against you dude....not to mention it is absolutely friggin rediculous to spend money in advance for service that one should not need if they were playing their cards right and understood the handgun laws that they operate under.

Trust me....I know what I am talking about here folks. Nuff said.
Old 12-29-2005, 07:07 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz

Trust me....I know what I am talking about here folks. Nuff said.
that was my point........i just said it in a less educated manner......besides........when i have any trouble i just send my bitches and hoes after them.........

<----------------------------------the'll kill you quick