Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh's noes trouble in da hood

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2007, 09:22 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh's noes trouble in da hood

one mid summer day ago I was out chopping some wood with my daughter when I heard several helicopters coming from the treeline definitely
American turns out it was my old boss apparently some psycho was killing all my co-workers so my ex-employer left two green berets to protect me and my daughter just minutes after the boss hemied out in the huey I smelt petroleum products from the bush line I grabbed my daughter and hit the dirt the two green berets were now dead and I was in commando mode I told my daughter to hide under her bed and I made way for the garge were I had an arsenal I grabbed my HK-91 and ran back to the house I heard my daughters muffled screams so I looked out the window they took her into a blacked out ford E-350 cargo van with a triton V8 I started to run out of the house when a man a man with my daughter’s bracelet said everything is going to be alright I said wrong and shoot him in the head I proceeded to my Bronco II swaped usdm 351 Windsor and noticed the hood was popped they had yanked my spark plugys out I pushed the bronc to get it rolling and let inertia do the rest I was 4X4 down the hill I ended up crashing when I awoke I was greeted by another ex-coworker he wanted me to do a job on some president of another country I let them think that I agreed to this crazy mission but I had other stuff in mind they took me to the airport were me and one bad guy got on a plane headed to cuba I choose the isle seat and asked the stewart for a blankey and pillow when the jet was taxing for takeout I snapped the dudes neck put the pillow under is head and the cover on top I found my wat to the luggage compartment I found the landing gear access point I made my escape from the plane I raced my way back too the terminal and spotted another bad guy he was on the tele after he got off the phone he seem to be harassing a black lady she left and he followed so I followed she was walking towards the parking gorge I sneaked behind some other vehicles and listen in the dude was trying to score and she shoot him down (not literally) he said to here you ****in *****r and walked away I grabbed her by the mouth and said don’t scream I need your help she agreed and I said follow him she said I was afraid you were going to say that the dude got in a old yellow 911 80ish we followed him to the local mall were he went into a bar I had to make sure he didn’t see me because if they thought I wasn’t on the plane they would kill my daughter so I said to my new lady friend just get him out and I will do the rest she went into the bar and several minutes later they came out but she freaked and he saw me he went running toward a phonebooth so a ran to him grabbed the booth and threw it down to the lowere level of the mall he made out and ran to the undergroung parkijng garge I ran to the black girls car to give race I drove she road we had a two battle on the strrets xhanging it up running red lights hitting parked cars and people he finaly rolled the car on its side in a V90 turn I grabbed him by the ankle with one arm turned him upsidedown and shook him revealing the contents of his pockets I then dropped him from a cliff to his death in his personal possessions I found a hotel key so I went there me and the black lady sweeped the room when we heard a knock at the door I grabbed he blouse and tored it open to make here look cheap and said open the door while I hide behind it she opened the door and there was a big black guy who said weres sully she said in the shower he then walked in were we had a big fist fight and I impalled him with a piece of broken wood we then searches his car for clues and found a gas receipt for 250 gallons of amphibian aviation fuel we went to barns & noble to triangulate the range of were they could be we found only a island so we stold a water plane and set sail I said to the black lady friend I need to go shopping I went to surplus city and got gear guns knfes boom boom stuff we went to the island were I killed about 80 some odd people I got my daughter back and a new black lady friend
Old 08-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Senior Moderator
Regions Leader

Received 205 Likes on 128 Posts
ok for this you get teh ban.