3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW - Bachelors, this might help tonight... TL Pheromones!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 02:11 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
NEW - Bachelors, this might help tonight... TL Pheromones!

Ok, so I talked to Ron about putting this back up, and he cant undelete the old one, but he is going to see if this one can maybe stay up. I mainly talk to you guys here in the 3G (rather then in Ramblings) so I am reposting this (with his permission LOL) to get the feedback. 165 views and no comments are lonley lol Thanks again Ron!
so im out last night with my gf and 2 of her friends, full (sexy) car, chillen with some girls - the envy of the town right? I came up with this idea when I was getting the mildew smell from the cabin filter.... but this only works with the right credentials...

First: you need to know how and when to

Second: You need to dress like your car... your car (TL) is hot, black dress pants, shoes, belt, and (dance) club shirt opened at the neck is appropriate wear for Friday night pimpage...

Third: Get some good cologne, not that addidas crap, I mean some good @$$ cologne! you dont wanna smell like strong perfume, because that is meant to cover a bad smell up... you need this cologne to be soldiers marching in that girls nostrils making her fight them off for the urge to jump you.... okay im done - you get the point.

I wear a cologne called Domain. It's made by Mary Kay - laugh it up now... just dont let your girls near me (just kidding). No, it's a guys cologne, even though its made by a girls company - but who would know better than a girl what a guy should smell like... right?

So I'm on my way to pick up my gf and her friends and for me, like any guy, even though i have a girlfriend, its always a good thing to know that you are still getting the attention of other girls.... its a guy thing as im sure you know.

I sprayed - rather DOUSED - my air vents with Domain... straight up wet, semi-dripping vents. now you probably wondering - "WTF... dont overdue it!!" - but thats just it... you need to roll down all your windows, and let your air run for about 5 -10 minutes full blast... by the time its done you shouldnt be able to tell the vents were wet. then you turn the air off for a couple minutes (this is about a 10-15 minute process... plan accordingly) roll the windows back up, and put it on full blast for about a minute. this releases the initial "Blast of Sexiness". you dont want the girl(s) to smell this because it will hit them like a nine iron to the forehead... BUT it puts the overall scent in the car. then you can leave the windows down or up... but when they get in the car, turn the air on lightly, with the windows up. then out of the corner of your eye, watch her face... it will hit her like a freight train... but.... if she says something... you overdid it... even if she says it smells good... you don't want to hear this YET - because you want it to be subtle at first - so you can build it up... after about a half hour in there, THATS when you want to hear it... because you know that she has been smelling it (subconsciously) and lovin it... and one of the biggest turn ons women have is scent... you get the right pheromones goin, you go it made, son!

it might take some practice, but once you did OOOOO WEEEE your golden!

Just thought id put in my if any of you have a hot date tonight.

***NOTE: I would NOT try this with any new cologne that has not been female approved!
Old 08-11-2007, 02:31 PM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Oh damn, straight pimpage...

I will prob try this when my car gets a bit older... Nothing like picking up a lady and her stepping in my whip and the first words are "damn smells like a new"
Old 08-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by stillhere153
Oh damn, straight pimpage...

I will prob try this when my car gets a bit older... Nothing like picking up a lady and her stepping in my whip and the first words are "damn smells like a new"
yeah i heard that man!
Old 08-11-2007, 02:47 PM
Acuras Only in

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Will try it for sure .... at least once when my SO is not around ... LOL
Old 08-11-2007, 03:02 PM
hates the winter

LOL, good write up. I"ve been doing this for a long time now. My process is a lot shorter though.

When I detail the inside of my car, I spray once under each seat, and once in each air vent. I have been wearing Curve for the past three years and it's VERY "female" approved.

My car and I get lots of compliments. I have to say at 19 I give you a lot of credit for how you dress.

[black dress pants, shoes, belt, and (dance) club shirt opened at the neck is appropriate wear for Friday night pimpage...] Every guy in the world wears a polo shirt with jeans. Standing out with a nice button down shirt and slacks with a great pair of shoes really sets you apart. It's all about class and style. Then again you already know that since you own a TL. ha-ha
Old 08-11-2007, 03:15 PM
Race Director

Thats an awesome write up thanks for the tip. I always try to keep my car smelling nice but not too strong. The worst is when you get in a smoking car. That is so gross. Also dont feel bad about using the mary kay colonge. My moms a mary kay director with the pink caddy and everything and I use the zit stuff all the time and I swear its like a miracle worker.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:18 PM
Kaa - Ching !!!

Location: Rhode Island.....Self-Proclaimed Chromed Cousin of Brettallica
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
It still belongs in "Ramblings".......
Old 08-11-2007, 03:28 PM
Race Director

wow never tried putting cologne on my vents in the car.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:40 PM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

I think you guys should try some Jean Paul Gaultier, that is some good shit
Old 08-11-2007, 04:42 PM
No He Can't

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
ever thought of spraying the cabin air filter with something?
Old 08-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Instructor

Burberry for Men is a great smelling cologne as well.
Old 08-11-2007, 05:08 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Lol welcome to my life...i never tried that though...dont think I ever will lol I use that fabreeze auto on the carpets and roof lining....

....and sometimes on myself.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:02 PM
it's me, Alan Rickman.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Old 08-11-2007, 06:04 PM
06 TL 6spd. Navi/A-spec

Not a bad idea, i hosed my cabin filter and a/c system w/ lysol and that only lasted about a week, i hate that damn mildew smell!
Old 08-11-2007, 06:17 PM
FizzyStatus!

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06
Lol welcome to my life...i never tried that though...dont think I ever will lol I use that fabreeze auto on the carpets and roof lining....

....and sometimes on myself.
Haha..I have to admit..ive done that before..ONCE haha after a hardcore game of basketball had to go to dinner with family forgot cologne blah blah..

Oh and Best cologne ever-Cool Water FTW
Old 08-11-2007, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Received 1,016 Likes on 577 Posts
fant0m_TL: I deleted the other thread you posted here, and I deleted the one in Ramblings since it didn't get any action.

This thread should definitely not be here, but it's a slow Saturday so I'm going to leave it open, but first thing in the morning it is getting closed. That's the best I can do, besides asking you not to post any more threads like this in 3G.
Old 08-11-2007, 06:48 PM
A J35A8 EG civic is in

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts
haha yea thats a really smart idea. My brother always does that in his truck, I just dont wanna do it yet because of the new car smell like stillhere153 said.
Old 08-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by Ron A
fant0m_TL: I deleted the other thread you posted here, and I deleted the one in Ramblings since it didn't get any action.

This thread should definitely not be here, but it's a slow Saturday so I'm going to leave it open, but first thing in the morning it is getting closed. That's the best I can do, besides asking you not to post any more threads like this in 3G.

NP... thanks for lettin us have something to talk about today... it WAS slow!

anyway, lol fabreeze on yourself eh?

as far as spraying the cabin filter... i thought about it, BUT i didnt know the limits on it... i didnt wanna douse it because it could stay very overpowering. maybe a cotton ball shoved in there that was dunked in cologne LMAO i have no idea... im gonna stick with the vent trick because at least that only lasts a night or so....
Old 08-12-2007, 12:47 AM
AZ Community Team

Received 7,771 Likes on 4,342 Posts
You know, when I needed this advice, I was driving a 1973 Ford Maverick - Yellow, except for the deck lid, which was Blue; Oh, and rusted so bad, the outer hood panel separated from the liner a flew off on the highway.

Never in the history of the world has there existed a Mary Kay product or pair of shoes that would've got me laid with that car.

Then, I got married. So, I don't even NEED cologne anymore. That Fabreeze idea sounds useful though.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:21 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

I guess you been seeing them fabreeze commercials where the toys stay on the ground and all, I don't think fabreeze is anywhere near calogne... I was serious about the Jean Paul Gaultier <- that shit smells mad good, or maybe it is because I am dominican lol
Old 08-12-2007, 03:20 AM
Drifting

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts
JPG has two very good colognes, but if you want some straight baller stuff go with Thierry Mugler, or perhaps Creed if you have the money. Cologne is my other thing of interest from cars, so I know plenty about what's available.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:43 AM
hates the winter

Originally Posted by Bearcat94
Then, I got married. So, I don't even NEED cologne anymore.
Not a good way to think because your wife may think the guy that does wear cologne is a hottie that makes her feel young, and wanted again. Then where does that leave you? Every married girl I've been with, the husband gets lazy and thinks he doesnt have to do anyting to keep the marrige interesing. I'm the one that makes it interesting for her.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:00 AM
Drifting

sniff...sniff

hope everyone who smokes reads this thread
Old 08-12-2007, 09:27 AM
How may I help you.....?

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts
Awesome thread...

I am impressed with your skills of pimpage for such a young age...

Oh, Giorgio Armani & Burberry - both approved -
Old 08-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Drifting

[QUOTE=jmbnova]Awesome thread...

I am impressed with your skills of pimpage for such a young age...

nothing wrong with getting an early start
Old 08-12-2007, 10:51 AM
94 DC4 RS LSV/Turbo

Originally Posted by 2000TaffetaTL
JPG has two very good colognes, but if you want some straight baller stuff go with Thierry Mugler, or perhaps Creed if you have the money. Cologne is my other thing of interest from cars, so I know plenty about what's available.
I do have both the jpg's.... I preffer the summer better than the classic... mental note on the ones you mentioned