Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need some help....

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2004, 11:51 PM
9th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need some help....

This is my first time posting a thread, so hopefully i do it right . Anyways I just got my 04 TL a few months ago and i absolutely love it, both performance wise and looks. However, I am having these ideas on ways to make it look even better. One thing that popped into my mind was after i saw the black TL on the acura-tl.com homepage. Besides the Rims on that car, the front chrome/aluminum accents underneath each headlamp unit look amazing. It matches very well with the center accent where the Acura (A) symbol is. I was wondering if those were avaiable anywhere, and if anyone knew where to find them. I would really appreciate it if they could leave me some feedback on that.

The second thing is slightly complicated. Its hard to explain but if anyone has sat inside a BMW 745i (or Li, doesnt matter), they would know what I am trying to get at. Similar to the interior blue ambient light in the 04 TL which shines upon the gearbox and the center console, the BMW's have an yellowish/orange light which shines onto their center console as well as the cupholder area, and the rear armrest area. Also that same light is present on each door under the aluminum trim. Now I know I might be going a bit crazy with all that blue in the interior cabin, but I could imagine it looking as good as it looks in a Beemer in our TLs. So if anyone has ever had that idea let me know or if anyone knows my crazy idea is possible please leave me some info. Id REALLY apprecaite it.

THANK!