Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help purchasing in Ottawa, Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 12:55 PM
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need help purchasing in Ottawa, Canada

We have two dealerships in the area and I was wondering if anyone has purchased from either one recently.

I am interested in purchasing an 05 TL (no nav, no dynamic), what can I expect to get from MSRP???

Any assistance/advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:05 PM
Advanced

mdit,

I looked all over Ontario and Camco gave me a very good deal....when I bought my 04 TL 5AT w/ Navi & A-Spec, prices were less flexible then they are now...there isn't that much of a difference between the 04 and the 05s...see what is still around and get a better deal on the 2004 TL.

Just my two cents....Demellie
Old 11-22-2004, 02:11 AM
TL Asian GAL!!!

Originally Posted by mdit
We have two dealerships in the area and I was wondering if anyone has purchased from either one recently.

I am interested in purchasing an 05 TL (no nav, no dynamic), what can I expect to get from MSRP???

Any assistance/advice is appreciated, thanks in advance.

You probably can get around $1500 off msrp but if their is still some 04 models you can get over $2500 off msrp or more!!.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:17 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by demellie
mdit,

I looked all over Ontario and Camco gave me a very good deal....when I bought my 04 TL 5AT w/ Navi & A-Spec, prices were less flexible then they are now...there isn't that much of a difference between the 04 and the 05s...see what is still around and get a better deal on the 2004 TL.

Just my two cents....Demellie
What's the service like at Camco? Have you taken your car there for repairs and maintenance etc?
Old 11-22-2004, 12:29 PM
Advanced

jkayca,

The service at Camco has improved big time...this is my third Acura and have dealt with them for some time now - at first I did not feel they were really there to help the customer, but in the last year or so, they have really changed their tune. If you have any problems, Mike Neville, service operations manager will smooth things out. I recently purchased my winetr rims and tires from them and they matched tire dealer's prices which is usually unheard of.......as for service...my TL has been in for the A1 service and they also cleaned the car inside and out. I have also had the car in for inspection on some defects that came from the assembly line - all parts were ordered without any hassle...

just my $0.02

Demellie
Old 11-22-2004, 02:18 PM
6th Gear

Very glad to hear the service department has improved. Anyone else willing to share whether or not they received a good deal, or any other hints would be appreciated, thanks.

Mdit
Old 11-22-2004, 03:31 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by demellie
jkayca,

The service at Camco has improved big time...this is my third Acura and have dealt with them for some time now - at first I did not feel they were really there to help the customer, but in the last year or so, they have really changed their tune. If you have any problems, Mike Neville, service operations manager will smooth things out. I recently purchased my winetr rims and tires from them and they matched tire dealer's prices which is usually unheard of.......as for service...my TL has been in for the A1 service and they also cleaned the car inside and out. I have also had the car in for inspection on some defects that came from the assembly line - all parts were ordered without any hassle...

just my $0.02

Demellie
Thanks for the feedback. I'm really tired of Tony Graham Nissan where I take my Maxima to be serviced. The number one reason I won't be buying the Infiniti G35 is that I would have to take it there to be serviced. The other Nissan/Inifiniti dealerships are too far away to be convienient.

The Acura TL is looking more and more like the car I'm gonna buy next year.