3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEED HELP FINDING A FUSE! interior lights!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 12:19 AM
.:KCCO:.

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
NEED HELP FINDING A FUSE! interior lights!

ok, so i was looking through the manual looking for some ideas. ive been looking for the fuse that makes the interior lights go on and off and fade when the doors have been closed.

i am trying to find a place to wire interior cold cathodes that i have purchased as footwells and interior lights. "int. lights" is constantly on, as shown in misterlawyer's thread about adding interior lights....

i beleive i have found the answer. i just need to find the fuse or the wires so i can tap into it. now... i didnt know this till i read that part of the manual today...

there is that toggle switch in between where you push the map lights for the front. the " O " and " l " and the middle position.

am i trippin or would it make sense for us to tap it there so that the lights work and fade as well.

the extra lights should work the same way as the interior lights off of that switch

in theory... yes no?

and if som1 could please tell me where that fuse is so i can "add a fuse" and hook it up that way

PLEASE HELP!
Old 11-16-2004, 01:04 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This question has been raised before. I being one of them. There is no fuse tap that you can utilize from the fuse panel that I know of. You might need to tap directly from the map light wires and run it down the foot wells. I added LED foot well lights but have settled in connecting them to the ACC fuse tap. It is on everytime the key is in the ACC position.