3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Killed a Ferrari Enzo today

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 09:11 PM
trees grow in

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
damn... this thread took a nice turn.... but yea, I felt good about killing that Enzo.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:16 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by coconut
damn... this thread took a nice turn.... but yea, I felt good about killing that Enzo.
congrats man. lol not sure if i believe it or not, but w.e... i beat a GTO.. which I shouldnt have been able to, but i did... so idk, i guess we each have a stroke of luck - word of advice, don't race another one... chances are youll lose, and now you wont be able to say you beat one anymore lol
Old 04-25-2007, 09:31 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by fant0m_TL
damn son, who lit the fuse to your tampon? you sure do seem tough over the internet, i bet you a pink slip you wouldnt be sayin shit in person.

anyway man, acurazine is a great place to be for men (US) for guys who liek TLs... no for pasnys that start wellin up after someone says something about them... lol... 25... your like a 13 year old girl in a 25 year old body. LMAO...

go cry a river - its cool tho... i aint losin sleep off your little internet words... lol i garauntee you that if you knew me in person you would WISH you were me. Ill accomplish more shit in 2 years than you will in 10 babycakes.

PS - stop talkin all "gangsta" you east side yuppie. :theghey:

can an admin please this thread... benzy boy can't handle himself here.
I think you mean AznBenzy boy....correct? lol He is posing with my name too....lol. I tend to agree with you.....he was owned and now is crying over it. Did I mention his car....yep. Does that mean he had to have a cow....nope. That is the kid in him. And his NYC superiority complex further proves his ignorance. He is a legend in his own mind....nuff said!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

lmao yeah, i meant aznricer... er... benz... btw, thats a sweet CF hood, where can i get one
Old 04-25-2007, 10:00 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by aznbenz07
And you shut up, a fucking Handicapped person could get up enough money to buy a house at 19 in west bubble fucc WI where you live u idiot. I'm from FUCKING NEW YORK CITY come here and try to buy some property then we'll talk. fucking middle america lames. and that's all I'm going to say.

Well...I sure am glad thats all your gonna say! Cause we are not the ones out there driving rice LIKE THE BIG NYC BOY is! (that would be you....in case you missed the point and it flew over your NYC head and all) I guess we will consider the source on that one and worry no longer!

BTW....why DONT you put us on your ingnore list....this way when we are all laughing our ass off at you next time you wont get so thin skinned NYC boy. God...I bet there is about 100 NYC guys out there that just cringe that are from the same area as them and act so ignorantly. You call US ignorant but lets explore the facts:

NYC boy =AznBenz

AznBenz = places JDM Elder decals on his non JDM car
AznBenz = places tow hook on front bumper, rice at best
AznBenz = has no REAL power making mods outside of a CAI
AznBenz = brags about how fast his car is
AznBenz = Claims "Roket NoRice" under his SN

Now....based on the above facts ALONE......you either have no idea what JDM is or you have no idea where your car is made, display a clear showing that you dont understand what rice is and is not, dont understand the tow hook belongs in the trunk....not on your front bumper, and have NO idea what fast is given your previous posts. And you call US middle America lames! Puleez Sporto.....it would be YOU that would be showing a clear display of NYC asshattery and ignorance! If thats the typical display of a NYC boy....I will stay in Indy! But....I give credit to my NYC boyz in that most of em are probably about ready to disown you at this point! Plus...I know several people in NYC and surrounding areas and have been there. Its not all that big guy! You hardly represent the "norm" as most of the people I meet from there are a tad bit more intelligent and a bit quicker on their feet than you have displayed.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:07 PM
they go wooooot wooooot

buhhhhhhh
Old 04-25-2007, 10:15 PM
now with four rings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
alright, i didn't wanna have to step in to the convo, but damnit, he bashed on Wisconsin folk (i'm originally from milwaukee)...

first off...

And you shut up, a fucking Handicapped person could get up enough money to buy a house at 19 in west bubble fucc WI where you live u idiot. I'm from FUCKING NEW YORK CITY come here and try to buy some property then we'll talk. fucking middle america lames. and that's all I'm going to say.
WTF?? ...do they teach you how to well speak in NYC you dumb fuck? ...and yes i purposely said it that way big pimpin...and what's with the capital H in handicapped...? it's not someone's name you dick fairy...it's a label...kinda like douche bag....or pole smoker...

by the way, love the hAcKeR cAsE title under your name...i think that was big when you and i were 14...

so you're finally moving out of your parent's basement and getting your own place now, huh? congrats man...is your other testicle about to drop too? this could be a huge celebration, bitches! now i can see why you wanted to move out...

in closing...

Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by rimz
alright, i didn't wanna have to step in to the convo, but damnit, he bashed on Wisconsin folk (i'm originally from milwaukee)...

first off...

WTF?? ...do they teach you how to well speak in NYC you dumb fuck? ...and yes i purposely said it that way big pimpin...and what's with the capital H in handicapped...? it's not someone's name you dick fairy...it's a label...kinda like douche bag....or pole smoker...

by the way, love the hAcKeR cAsE title under your name...i think that was big when you and i were 14...

so you're finally moving out of your parent's basement and getting your own place now, huh? congrats man...is your other testicle about to drop too? this could be a huge celebration, bitches! now i can see why you wanted to move out...

in closing...

lol Milwaukee - born and raised...
Old 04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
WDP Is Faster

The Battle of the Benz CONTINUES.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:41 PM
ഥഎണഡഏ Fellas Inc.

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
jeez...i've had threads locked 3-4 posts in...wtf goes on here
Old 04-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Instructor

OMFG both of you just fucking chill lol hahaha but then again its too fucking funny to see you both go back and forth at any rate both of you are immature in my book i mean your fucking ARGUING OVER A FUCKING FORUM shit in that case im 20yrs old and im dating Kate Beckensale and drive an enzo. shit comon i can be anyone i want to be on a forum and plus WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT if he has a tow hook in his car 1st off its HIS FUCKING CAR everyone has their own opinions in life if people out there wouldnt have bad tastes then the fucking ugly girls would never get married shit. so what if he wants a tow hook hey some people like different shit and the bottom line is its not my fucking car. like he said its his OWN har earned cash hes going to spend it doing what ever the fuck he thinks is best for him. so you spent a couple grand on a supercharger and he spend a couple hundred on a tow hook so what if you dont like it get off the forum or dont read LOL hahaha not trying to bagg on any of you but like i said both of you are from the same fucking gorum both of you drive the same fucking car if your going to go laugh at some one go laugh at the pussies in the BImmer forums now those guys i could care less about fucking assholes think their the shit cause they drive BMW's their mommy or daddy bought for them. anyways not trying to get any of you mad at me but seriously its fucking hilarious watching you guys fight over stupid shit in life lol but to each his own eh?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Team Nighthawk member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How did we get from Enzos to tow hooks to buying homes again?
Old 04-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Instructor

man bottom line is FUCK ALL OF YOU who bag on the guy with the tow hook in the front THE END!

ps: nobody is on his side and i felt i was needed there lol hahahhaa seriously tho im just kidding about the fuck u all
Old 04-26-2007, 03:25 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by Sprtan-117
OMFG both of you just fucking chill lol hahaha but then again its too fucking funny to see you both go back and forth at any rate both of you are immature in my book i mean your fucking ARGUING OVER A FUCKING FORUM shit in that case im 20yrs old and im dating Kate Beckensale and drive an enzo. shit comon i can be anyone i want to be on a forum and plus WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT if he has a tow hook in his car 1st off its HIS FUCKING CAR everyone has their own opinions in life if people out there wouldnt have bad tastes then the fucking ugly girls would never get married shit. so what if he wants a tow hook hey some people like different shit and the bottom line is its not my fucking car. like he said its his OWN har earned cash hes going to spend it doing what ever the fuck he thinks is best for him. so you spent a couple grand on a supercharger and he spend a couple hundred on a tow hook so what if you dont like it get off the forum or dont read LOL hahaha not trying to bagg on any of you but like i said both of you are from the same fucking gorum both of you drive the same fucking car if your going to go laugh at some one go laugh at the pussies in the BImmer forums now those guys i could care less about fucking assholes think their the shit cause they drive BMW's their mommy or daddy bought for them. anyways not trying to get any of you mad at me but seriously its fucking hilarious watching you guys fight over stupid shit in life lol but to each his own eh?
#1 - I am not fighting but just playing....lol. I could care less honestly.
#2 - The tow hook is in the trunk already dude, where it belongs!
Old 04-26-2007, 03:39 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Originally Posted by MaFreCoLa
Ah....basically...as I recall....somebody asked how threads like this get started in the first place (as it was a joke from the get-go if you didnt catch that) and I used a pic of his car in an example and he went crazy from there. Myself....I truely am not fighting....trust me....I have been laughing my ass off thoughout this whole thing as its truely humorous at this point.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

lmao fighting? oh yeah, thats cool over the net... im just toying with the dude lol. trust me, i aint losin sleep over this.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:14 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by MaFreCoLa
Basically what happened was this:

Michael was talking about ricers, and listed a car, which just so happens to belong to a ricer... well, aznbenz.

Benzy boy got a little lippy at Michael, and Michael cam back and told me.

We were like "Yo dat shiz aint fly, YO!" so we hops in our whip n busted a move. we went to his crib, yo, and got to da door.

we waz like "YO, lets do dis!" we kicked in the door, said hello to his parents and proceeded to the basement... we went down through all the mickey mouse and darkwing duck crap and got past all the anime/dragon ball z cardboard cut outs and seen him.

we was like "YO BENZY BOY - we gonna rock your ride, yo" and then we slapped him with something big and purple... for those that played San Andreas, you know what Im talking about.... we then went outside, said goodbye to his parents, ate a cookie that his mommy baked for us and we hooked his car up to an oncoming semi and the pure speed that the tow hook generates made it go even faster.... into a river.

THE END.

This is based on a true story: Only the events, dialog, and actions are fake.

PS - RIMZ, your still cool as hell bro - he helped us (he was the one drivin the semi)

k - sorry I was bored... lock this thread plz.... before we create more tears.
Old 04-26-2007, 09:36 AM
now with four rings

wait...we were just messing with aznbenz...? ...shit, i was being serious as hell...

fant0m_TL, great story man...nice San Andreas reference...driving the semi was fun stuff...in fact while driving to aznbenz's parent's house, i raced a Ferrari Enzo and lost by 3 intersections...so i ran over his car at the next red light...

i have a feeling now that this underground fight club has gained some attention it will be locked down by noon today...
Old 04-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

HAHAHAH LOL That just made my morning (its bring your kid to work day - so that makes it worse lol)... the office is boring here today lol
Old 04-26-2007, 10:19 AM
The Boss

Cliff notes?
Old 04-26-2007, 10:43 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

wait...we were just messing with aznbenz...? ...shit, i was being serious as hell...

fant0m_TL, great story man...nice San Andreas reference...driving the semi was fun stuff...in fact while driving to aznbenz's parent's house, i raced a Ferrari Enzo and lost by 3 intersections...so i ran over his car at the next red light...

i have a feeling now that this underground fight club has gained some attention it will be locked down by noon today...

HEY HEY HEY NOW....first rule of fight club....we dont talk about fight club.
Old 04-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by Sprtan-117
You said the "F" word 13 times in that post, and spelled "forum" ("gorum") wrong.

I'm just letting you know.
Old 04-26-2007, 11:08 AM
now with four rings

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
HEY HEY HEY NOW....first rule of fight club....we dont talk about fight club.
heh, but we can talk about the fight club while in the fight club, right...?
Old 04-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

wasn't really a fight... more of a slap fest :gheyfight: for benzyboy and charity work for us... spending our time "bettering" the lives of someone else
Old 04-26-2007, 11:42 AM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Yes....that is true.

This thread has been WAY too much entertainment!
Old 04-26-2007, 12:23 PM
now with four rings

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Yes....that is true.

This thread has been WAY too much entertainment!
yes it has...but the initial post was made for entertainment purposes, so we're still in line with the theme of this thread...
Old 04-26-2007, 01:27 PM
Pro

Sprtan-117, your one of those 'route for the underdog' kinda guys-

I think we scared him away! By the way, aznbenzybitch, I'm 24 and have owned two rental properties for 2 years. I'm a mortgage broker, and my car is faster than yours. Anything else...., oh yeah, , my girl is hotter than yours, my house is bigger than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, my dog is better than yours, my yamaha's are better than yours, my paychecks are bigger than yours, I eat better food than you, my name is cooler. Only thing you have on me is your mom is fatter than mine, etc., etc., etc.,,,

I just want to get a chance to shoot him down too! Mike is getting all the fun
LOCK THIS THREAD!!! Moderators caught sleeping! Ha!
Old 04-26-2007, 01:33 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

lol that was funny.... but hey... what can you expect from a guy hook on his car? we could use if for fishing.... for jaws lmao.
Old 04-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Pro

By the way, aznbenz- In all seriousness, this is all happening because you commited socially unacceptable 'norm violations', and now your trying to defend them. Thats like saying; "Yeah, I fuck my cousins, WHAT OF IT!" Bad idea for future reference
Old 04-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Oh Hullow

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
...man i love the internet
Old 04-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Instructor

You said the "F" word 13 times in that post, and spelled "forum" ("gorum") wrong.

I'm just letting you know.

hahaha lol i know if you notice it was all one big super paragraph too! its a forum not english class who the hell cares?
Old 04-26-2007, 03:28 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

lol i know im just messin with ya... deflating the balloon if you will
Old 04-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by coconut
I was inspired by 90% of the threads in this "Racing&Competition" section, but thought I might add my own to the mix, it's called satire.
I agree. I wish all the other people who posted in this thread would realize your reasoning and find the humor in it... Maybe the people who don't get the humor, are the same people who post these dramatic race and "kill" stories..
(I read your thread the other day right after you posted it, and didn't think much of it. It seems to have touched a nerve with a few "slow thinking" few.)
Old 04-26-2007, 04:25 PM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Originally Posted by jayunsplanet
I agree. I wish all the other people who posted in this thread would realize your reasoning and find the humor in it... Maybe the people who don't get the humor, are the same people who post these dramatic race and "kill" stories..
(I read your thread the other day right after you posted it, and didn't think much of it. It seems to have touched a nerve with a few "slow thinking" few.)
oh boy.... i guess we are slow thinking.
Old 04-27-2007, 12:54 AM
Instructor

lol i know im just messin with ya... deflating the balloon if you will

hahah well in that case i got some good MauiWowie we can use to deflate the balloon lol hahahhaha
Old 04-27-2007, 11:24 PM
Pro

Wow, you guys are'nt done with this thread yet? Come on it's getting way to immature, move on already. Your comments don't bother me in the slightest, so give it a rest already. By the way JOEs05tl I'd love to see you mention my mom like that to my face.

Originally Posted by JOES05tl
Sprtan-117, your one of those 'route for the underdog' kinda guys-

I think we scared him away! By the way, aznbenzybitch, I'm 24 and have owned two rental properties for 2 years. I'm a mortgage broker, and my car is faster than yours. Anything else...., oh yeah, , my girl is hotter than yours, my house is bigger than yours, my dick is bigger than yours, my dog is better than yours, my yamaha's are better than yours, my paychecks are bigger than yours, I eat better food than you, my name is cooler. Only thing you have on me is your mom is fatter than mine, etc., etc., etc.,,,

I just want to get a chance to shoot him down too! Mike is getting all the fun
LOCK THIS THREAD!!! Moderators caught sleeping! Ha!
Old 04-28-2007, 06:08 AM
I (don't) whine.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
wow this thread is wayyy to funny...i'm not going to jump in..just going to watch hehe
Old 04-28-2007, 06:58 AM
Pimpin' Ain't Easy!

Wow, you guys are'nt done with this thread yet? Come on it's getting way to immature, move on already. Your comments don't bother me in the slightest, so give it a rest already. By the way JOEs05tl I'd love to see you mention my mom like that to my face.
lol - dosen't matter if it bugs you or not. you still have a tow hook!

at any rate... we are just messin with ya... dont go cryin man
Old 04-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by 03bl AC k CL
same thing happened to me... cept i lined up with a rocket ship... killed him off the line... he started pulling though... he ended up beating me by 2 galaxys
when I seen this post I knew this was going to be a funny thread, but not this funny!!

Old 04-28-2007, 03:18 PM
Pro

By the way JOEs05tl I'd love to see you mention my mom like that to my face.
Oh, yeah, I trained in muay thay longer than you, and im sure your mom mentions me all the time!

Quick Reply: Killed a Ferrari Enzo today