3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kid with 2007 Mustang gt wnts to racce for 2 g's

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:30 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Received 835 Likes on 519 Posts
^ actually it was a drag race (or 3 drag races) between the IS350 and TL-S. It was posted on youtube and someone posted a link on this forum too. Just check out the old threads. But some people say that's the a real track because the count down was too fast but all I could say is that's pure excuse.

The race track was Willowsprings but that's another story.
Old 12-14-2007, 09:41 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 45 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by iforyou
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xr6JYHtVnQ4

TL-S vs 350Z withe same mods. Since according to some members VQ response to mods better, then I would assume with the same mods, the 350z would have higher gains. But it seems like the 350z couldn't keep up with the TL-S....besides...it's done on a track, not street racing..

Sure enough you can find other videos of 350z or whatever beating the TL-S, but I'd imagine more people race their 350z than people racing their TL-S. So number of wins don't mean anything here.

Please no more excuses, the conclusion is that both the VQ and J powered cars are pretty much identical in terms of acceleration. Neither one would "smoke" each other and it really depends on the drivers, conditions of tracks, weather and cars.
I can't watch youtube videos at work so I have no idea what type of "track" race this is. The VQ's in the 350Zs respond no better to mods than the VQ in the G seeing that the motors are identical. The advantage for the Z is it's 170lb to 500lb weight advantage depending on what year and option package G you're talking about. I don't agree for a second that the performance between a Z and TL-S is identical. I agree that the performance of the 1st gen G35 (auto or 6MT) is close to that of the 6MT TL-S and it is a driver's race. If you're talking about the 2nd gen G35, then the advantage is clearly in favor of the G35. My friend's stock 08 G35 6MT went 13.8s@102mph with 1K miles on the clock in not so great conditions. The 5ATs are seeing 13.9s@101mph. Stock TLs and TL-S haven't come remotely close to posting numbers like that.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by Dave_B
You're friend can't drive a 5AT because he just can't floor it and can it a day. If you let the 5AT in G do it's own thing from 60mph highway then it will upshift into 4th at 89mph (5900rpms) which is woefully short of where it's optimal shift point is. You have to hold 3rd till 6500rpms and then upshift which is about 102mph. If you let a G35 5AT shift itself, it's the difference between running 14.7s@95mph and running 14.3s@98mph. Believe me, I've done it at the track and those are the results. The 1/8 mile ET/MPH are about the same, but manually shifting the 2-3 shift and holding 3rd during the run is worth nearly 0.4 seconds and 3mph. That's about 3 cars from 70mph to the end of the track. That's a huge difference. It's no wonder some of you guys walk 5AT G35s and 350Zs.
Damn man you are full of excuses. You think my friend just started driving his G35 and doesnt know how to use triptonic and hold gears? You think ur the only one that knows the secret? cmon...
No one even mentioned the G35 but you always pop out saying how much faster you are and how slow TL's are. This is ACURAZine after all, of course you are gonna get some heat.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:58 AM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
for some reason I couldn't edit my post even though it was under the 5 minute limit..anyways what I was gonna say is it was TL-S 5AT vs 350Z 6MT...so..advantage goes to 350z...what's next? 350z's driver can't drive? Give me a break..
look at the video description. it said 350z with 20s.. LMaooo.. I will show u guys how bad a 03 TL-S will get smoked against my friends 350z only with exhaust + intake. Ill ask him to race me.
Old 12-14-2007, 11:04 AM
Three Wheelin'

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
^^ We are talking about a lightly modded 3rd 07 TL-S not a stock 2nd gen TL...
Old 12-14-2007, 12:12 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 194 Likes on 151 Posts
^^^ that will be nice to see...but i thnk the 07TLS wouldve beat that 350Z with stockies too...he pulled on that bitch real hard....and it was a drag strip
Old 12-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by juruki
Damn man you are full of excuses. You think my friend just started driving his G35 and doesnt know how to use triptonic and hold gears? You think ur the only one that knows the secret? cmon...
No one even mentioned the G35 but you always pop out saying how much faster you are and how slow TL's are. This is ACURAZine after all, of course you are gonna get some heat.
I don't think your friend knows how drive and I'm very doubtful he knows that he should hold 3rd till redline. Since you race so much and are certain your car is faster than most 1st gen G's, why not get some legit runs in at the strip? Are you afraid to know that truth and what your car is really capable of? I've got a lot more respect for guys that brag about their car's performance when they've actually got some numbers to back it up. All you've got is BS street kills. I've beat mid 13 second cars on the street and strip. Big deal. Timeslips please.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by TwinTurbo335
look at the video description. it said 350z with 20s.. LMaooo.. I will show u guys how bad a 03 TL-S will get smoked against my friends 350z only with exhaust + intake. Ill ask him to race me.
Well there ya go. Check out my350.com and see how fast the guys are running with 20" rims. The average is mid 14s, usually 14.3-14.5ish. 19" to 20" tend to suck out about .4 to .5 second and 2 to 4mph depending on the size, weight, and tire width used. Then there's the driver factor. Guys that put 20" rims on 350Zs and G35s most likely aren't the greatest drivers seeing that they put boat anchors on their rides.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:45 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

I can't watch youtube videos at work so I have no idea what type of "track" race this is. The VQ's in the 350Zs respond no better to mods than the VQ in the G seeing that the motors are identical. The advantage for the Z is it's 170lb to 500lb weight advantage depending on what year and option package G you're talking about. I don't agree for a second that the performance between a Z and TL-S is identical. I agree that the performance of the 1st gen G35 (auto or 6MT) is close to that of the 6MT TL-S and it is a driver's race. If you're talking about the 2nd gen G35, then the advantage is clearly in favor of the G35. My friend's stock 08 G35 6MT went 13.8s@102mph with 1K miles on the clock in not so great conditions. The 5ATs are seeing 13.9s@101mph. Stock TLs and TL-S haven't come remotely close to posting numbers like that.
So basically like I've said, it doesn't matter whether we posted a video on a track or not, there's always a "reason" (or excuse for that matter). Obviously the 350z would not response a whole lot better (if any) to mods than a G35 since they use basically the same engine. Note that I was comparing the J series vs the VQ, cause in another post you were saying VQ would response better to mods than the J series. Now this video shows both VQ and J series with the same mods, so according to your theory, the VQ powered car (the 350z) would gain more hp and torque than the J35 powered car (the TL-S). And yet the TL-S pulled on the 350Z.

Again, like I've said, one video doesn't prove much, but at least it gives us a general idea about how close these cars are in terms of performance.

Again, the 2008 Accord V6 6MT traps at 102mph too. The fact that TL-S 6MT has more whp than the AV6 (with a slight weight disadvantage though) means that the TL-S is going to be as fast, if not faster.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:46 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Good point, but then keep in mind it was a TL-S 5AT, not 6MT, and it was a 2007, not 2003. Obviously the 2003 would lose to a 350Z.
Old 12-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Burning Brakes

So basically like I've said, it doesn't matter whether we posted a video on a track or not, there's always a "reason" (or excuse for that matter). Obviously the 350z would not response a whole lot better (if any) to mods than a G35 since they use basically the same engine. Note that I was comparing the J series vs the VQ, cause in another post you were saying VQ would response better to mods than the J series. Now this video shows both VQ and J series with the same mods, so according to your theory, the VQ powered car (the 350z) would gain more hp and torque than the J35 powered car (the TL-S). And yet the TL-S pulled on the 350Z.

Again, like I've said, one video doesn't prove much, but at least it gives us a general idea about how close these cars are in terms of performance.

Again, the 2008 Accord V6 6MT traps at 102mph too. The fact that TL-S 6MT has more whp than the AV6 (with a slight weight disadvantage though) means that the TL-S is going to be as fast, if not faster.
A Z on 20" rims. Come on.

A TL-S posting 102mph traps? That waits to be seen. The highest MPH I've seen reported for the TL-S in the mags is 99mph. The highest trap reported on this site is 99mph. The mags report the 2nd gen 6MT sedans running 102mph. On g35driver.com, the 2nd gen 6MTs G35s are posting 102mph traps.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:00 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

A TL-S with 5AT isn't fast at all too, so let's say the 350Z with 20" rims runs mid 14's, saying 14.3-14.5, according to what you have said earlier. Not sure if you have seen the video yet or not, but the TL-S pulled on that car, then wouldn't it be running saying, 14.2? Then from what you said before in other threads, and also from car magazines such as car and driver, 5AT TL's are typically 0.5s slower to the 1/4, simple math tells us that 14.2 -0.5 = 13.7s.

Obviously you can't calculate numbers just like that, but it seems like that would give us a ballpark figure.

You got a point there, i haven't seen mags posting 99mph or above in a TL-S 6MT, but then again we can simply blame those drivers since you just blamed Juruki's friend for not able to drive the G35 fast.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=123357

Check out the trap speed for the AV6, 101.6mph. I don't know, but power to weight ratio favors the TL-S than the AV6, that's why I think the TL-S should be able to trap at that speed, if not more.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:07 AM
Burning Brakes

A TL-S with 5AT isn't fast at all too, so let's say the 350Z with 20" rims runs mid 14's, saying 14.3-14.5, according to what you have said earlier. Not sure if you have seen the video yet or not, but the TL-S pulled on that car, then wouldn't it be running saying, 14.2? Then from what you said before in other threads, and also from car magazines such as car and driver, 5AT TL's are typically 0.5s slower to the 1/4, simple math tells us that 14.2 -0.5 = 13.7s.
That race is extremely inconclusive without seeing the slips. I have no idea what the 60 foots were like, the reaction times, ET, MPH. That video proves nothing. That Z looked slow as hell coming off the line. I'd venture to say a 2.3 60 foot. I wouldn't be suprised if that Z's slip was a high 14, maybe even a 15. Also, when you have the stager wipe down the track in front of you right before your run, you might as well kiss that run goodbye because you're going to have absolutely no traction because the VHT (what's on the mop) has not had time to set up.

This is what that Z should have looked like coming off the line

Old 12-15-2007, 02:47 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Exactly, doesn't really matter, in the end, it's hard to prove anything, even with a video. No matter time slip, videos, pictures, whatever it is, it proves absolutely nothing, there are way too many variables. There are always something "fishy" that we cannot trust. Timeslips are good, but in the end, do we really know what mods a car has? Mods like a chip, drag radials, spacers, etc, we can't tell whether they are installed or not. We can say all day long that such and such car is stock, but in reality, there's no proof.

That's why I had to resort to other sources, such as car magazines as I know for sure those cars are stock (unless the manufacturer secretly prepares a car for testing). Even that is not going to be 100% accurate, that's why you need to make some estimation. Just like the Accord V6 case, it can trap 102mph, given the fact that the TL-S has more whp, and weighs marginally more (ie better power to weight ratio), I can do nothing but to believe the TL-S can trap at least 102mph if not higher.
Old 12-15-2007, 12:16 PM
Burning Brakes

Exactly, doesn't really matter, in the end, it's hard to prove anything, even with a video. No matter time slip, videos, pictures, whatever it is, it proves absolutely nothing, there are way too many variables. There are always something "fishy" that we cannot trust. Timeslips are good, but in the end, do we really know what mods a car has? Mods like a chip, drag radials, spacers, etc, we can't tell whether they are installed or not. We can say all day long that such and such car is stock, but in reality, there's no proof.

That's why I had to resort to other sources, such as car magazines as I know for sure those cars are stock (unless the manufacturer secretly prepares a car for testing). Even that is not going to be 100% accurate, that's why you need to make some estimation. Just like the Accord V6 case, it can trap 102mph, given the fact that the TL-S has more whp, and weighs marginally more (ie better power to weight ratio), I can do nothing but to believe the TL-S can trap at least 102mph if not higher.
Well, if you want to mag race, then I trust Edmund's acceleration stats about as much as I trust Pres Bush. Their trap speeds don't jive with their ETs (ie shitty ETs with high MPHs). IMO, they're using a very basic G-tech and not correcting thier runs for conditions like Motor Trend, Car & Driver, etc. do. So far, I think Edmunds is the only publication that's posted performance stats for the 6MT Accord. I'll wait to see what MT, CD, and others have to say about the Accord 6MT. Honda must make one of the worlds most ineffienct autos because the 3,550lb 268hp 2008 Accord sedan only posted a 15.1@94mph in the most recent issue of Motor Trend (Car of the Year). That's pretty dang weak for that amount power, especially with the recent SAE power rating system. Last year, that motor would have been listed as having more like 280-285hp.

With all that said, if Motor Trend, Car & Driver, etc can only get 99mph traps out of the TL-S and those times/MPHs are corrected for sea level conditions AND TL-S owners are getting 99mph traps out of their cars, then I'd have to say the TL-S is a legit 99-100mph car. If you've ever been to the track, you'd know it's really hard to screw up MPH. You could run a 14.3@99mph with a 2.1 60 foot or a 14.8@99mph with a 2.5 60 foot. ET is traction, MPH is available HP. Honda must be do some funny math with thier power ratings if the new 268hp 3,450lb Accord coupe 6MT is really a 102mph car. I'll have to wait and see what others start getting in the mags and the owners themselves.
Old 12-15-2007, 02:15 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Actually, Car and Driver got these stats for the TL-S 6MT:
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...tl-type-s.html

C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 5.5 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 13.9 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 25.8 sec
Street start, 5–60 mph: 5.8 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 14.1 sec @ 101 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 150 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 163 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.93 g

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city/highway driving: 18/27 mpg

So it seems like Edmunds afterall, is correct about the Accord's trap speed, and most importantly, the TL-S does trap over 100mph. Obviously it's not as fast as the new G35 or IS350, but that, we knew that a long time ago. The main point is 1st gen G35 is not going to be faster than the TL-S.

You are right about the Accord, the engine in the 6MT coupe is different than the 5AT sedan, even though they rate it the same hp and torque numbers. If you head over to TOV, you can see the dyno numbers for the Accord 5AT and 6MT, both used the same dyno machine and were tested at about the same time. The 5AT only got 211whp, while the 6MT got 240whp (TL-S got 257, but this was tested a long time ago, so they will do another test soon). The guys over at TOV believe the VCM has something to do with the dramatic hp difference, and this is what they have found:

5AT V6 - J35Z2 (Accord)
6MT V6 - J35Z3 (Accord)
6MT V6 - J35A3 (TL-S)
Old 12-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
So from that #.. lets add 14.1+.5= 14.6 on the 5AT TL-S? Doesn't really make sense.... I ran 14.73, and with the sport tires from the TL, I believe I can run a 14.69 if i lived next to the track. on my a/t w/ m/t tires on..
Old 12-15-2007, 07:54 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
stock vs stock.. g35 will beat a TL. its just a fact.. we all know FWD.. is a POS. u cant launch for shit with a FWD. well i test drove all these car in a past month or so. i first test drove a 08 TL-S/ 08 IS350/ 08 335i/ 07 g35. IMO i think the g35 is quicker than the TL-S. but if we are talkin about interior TL-S > g35
Wow, am I the only 19 year old on this board that passed english? Just trying to read some of the posts in this thread makes my head hurt.

And I really don't know what you're talking about. I've raced a couple G35 coupes and they're only good down low. Even with my 19's, I still haven't lost to a single one. All I have is a CAI, which isn't even a performance mod. I love people that say launching FWD is impossible You just don't know how to drive. If you want to brag about launching, get an Evo or STi, otherwise, RWD is spinnin' too.

Also, for some reason, I doubt any of those dealerships would let you take out a $40k car at our age unless you were with your parents, and they drove them.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:09 PM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Originally Posted by AcuraTLboi
So from that #.. lets add 14.1+.5= 14.6 on the 5AT TL-S? Doesn't really make sense.... I ran 14.73, and with the sport tires from the TL, I believe I can run a 14.69 if i lived next to the track. on my a/t w/ m/t tires on..
Nah, for the 3.5L engine, the difference wouldn't be as great because of the added torque. One of the main reasons why normal AT TL's are that much slower than the MT counterpart is because of the lack of torque at lower rpm.

There aren't that many people who have raced their TL-S on a track yet, so, I think we should wait for more results before making a conclusion.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:49 PM
Team Owner

Received 1,812 Likes on 1,283 Posts
All this magazine racing and ricer math is crazy. Either race or don't race. Who cares who has 20s or an intake or exhaust or an auto. Line them up and go for it..... and don't bet money on a Mustang vs TL-S unless you own the Mustang lol.

Some of you need to get to the track and see what some of these cars run in real life. You'll see most of the TL-S's start off in the 15s until the driver learns to drive. You'll also find out that the G35, 335, TL-S, 350Z are in the bottom 25% of the street cars out there.
Old 12-16-2007, 01:30 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

Originally Posted by I hate cars
All this magazine racing and ricer math is crazy. Either race or don't race. Who cares who has 20s or an intake or exhaust or an auto. Line them up and go for it..... and don't bet money on a Mustang vs TL-S unless you own the Mustang lol.

Some of you need to get to the track and see what some of these cars run in real life. You'll see most of the TL-S's start off in the 15s until the driver learns to drive. You'll also find out that the G35, 335, TL-S, 350Z are in the bottom 25% of the street cars out there.
Absolutely True
Old 12-16-2007, 01:41 AM
Team Owner

Actually, Car and Driver got these stats for the TL-S 6MT:
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...tl-type-s.html

C/D TEST RESULTS:
Zero to 60 mph: 5.5 sec
Zero to 100 mph: 13.9 sec
Zero to 130 mph: 25.8 sec
Street start, 5–60 mph: 5.8 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 14.1 sec @ 101 mph
Top speed (governor limited): 150 mph
Braking, 70–0 mph: 163 ft
Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.93 g

FUEL ECONOMY:
EPA city/highway driving: 18/27 mpg

So it seems like Edmunds afterall, is correct about the Accord's trap speed, and most importantly, the TL-S does trap over 100mph. Obviously it's not as fast as the new G35 or IS350, but that, we knew that a long time ago. The main point is 1st gen G35 is not going to be faster than the TL-S.

You are right about the Accord, the engine in the 6MT coupe is different than the 5AT sedan, even though they rate it the same hp and torque numbers. If you head over to TOV, you can see the dyno numbers for the Accord 5AT and 6MT, both used the same dyno machine and were tested at about the same time. The 5AT only got 211whp, while the 6MT got 240whp (TL-S got 257, but this was tested a long time ago, so they will do another test soon). The guys over at TOV believe the VCM has something to do with the dramatic hp difference, and this is what they have found:

5AT V6 - J35Z2 (Accord)
6MT V6 - J35Z3 (Accord)
6MT V6 - J35A3 (TL-S)
Very interesting. Looks like I have some reading to do over there. My auto dyno'd 210hp so, very close to theirs.
Old 12-16-2007, 02:38 AM
Burning Brakes

You'll also find out that the G35, 335, TL-S, 350Z are in the bottom 25% of the street cars out there.
More like 5% or less. I'm usually the only sedan out there unless there are a couple EVOs, WRXs, and Grand Prix GTPs out there. Most everything is American muscle and a handful of Hondas. I've learned it's far more fun to race a low 14-second sedan at the strip that racing my old 94 Z28. Everyone expects the Z28 to be fast and if you're not running 11s in a street-driven F-Body, then who cares. But if you show up at the track in a sedan and run low 14s and upset a few stockish Stangs and LT1 F-Bodies, eyebrows raise and people come up and BS with you. It's far more enjoyable.
Old 12-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
^ yessir, i totally agree.. lol
Old 12-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Team Owner

More like 5% or less. I'm usually the only sedan out there unless there are a couple EVOs, WRXs, and Grand Prix GTPs out there. Most everything is American muscle and a handful of Hondas. I've learned it's far more fun to race a low 14-second sedan at the strip that racing my old 94 Z28. Everyone expects the Z28 to be fast and if you're not running 11s in a street-driven F-Body, then who cares. But if you show up at the track in a sedan and run low 14s and upset a few stockish Stangs and LT1 F-Bodies, eyebrows raise and people come up and BS with you. It's far more enjoyable.

I agree. I went so far as to bracket race my old 84 Gran Prix before I had the GN. That thing ran a 21@66mph every time. Used to kill the "fast" people when they would lose to a 21 second car. I know what you mean when people expect the car to be fast. We've had the daily driver at the track and people ask if it's chipped and if I say yes, they expect it to run 10s.
Old 12-17-2007, 12:34 AM
You'll Never Walk Alone

whoa 21s haha...
Old 12-17-2007, 06:25 AM
blah

Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
To the OP, just race the guy for fun. If the guy really wants to put down money, put a little bit down but don't throw something like $2k on a race.

Good luck and be safe.
Old 12-17-2007, 01:13 PM
Burning Brakes

funny how your comparing 335 with TL-S,350z and g35. 335 are able to run high 12s but for sure able to run low 13s stock. TL-S 350z and g35 are a 14 second cars..
Old 12-17-2007, 01:30 PM
Team Owner

funny how your comparing 335 with TL-S,350z and g35. 335 are able to run high 12s but for sure able to run low 13s stock. TL-S 350z and g35 are a 14 second cars..
And I stand by my statement that your mom's 335 is in the bottom 25%.
Old 12-17-2007, 02:07 PM
Burning Brakes

And your dads tl is in the bottom what percent?
Old 12-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Burning Brakes

And your daddys tl is in the bottom what percent? Lets not forget about your daddys gn
Old 12-17-2007, 02:20 PM
Team Owner

And your daddys tl is in the bottom what percent? Lets not forget about your daddys gn
Yes, my dad has a nice GN and a not so nice T-type, thanks for noticing. He does not own a TL but he might one day.

My TL however is in the bottom 25%. It gets me from point A to point B very comfortably. I have my GN when I want to go fast.

PS. The "edit" button is on the lower right. You can delete your first post so only the second post with the revelation that took you six minutes to think up shows up.
Old 12-20-2007, 03:19 AM
JDM Laser Fogs!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
^ LMAO HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA (sorry, it's late and I'm bored.)
Old 12-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
uhhh im a little late to this thread.

i bought my 16k car when i just turned 18. and yeah i did pay for it myself. no minimum wage job. just my company i started when i was in 8th grade. true story. ask anyone from the 626. not all of us "lil kids" are spoiled on this forum. i have been paying for all my shite since freshmen year of hs. and to this day i have yet to receive pitty money from my parents. even in college when i dont even work or have a loan, i have to handle my shit. as a young entrepreneur, i hate it when people like you put us down when we are just as capable as anyone at any age to make just as much money.

back on topic: you'll get killed, no point of racing for money when the cars are in two diff. classes. tl=lux. gt=speed. and don't race for money.... at least not serious money like 2g.... that's just retarded
Old 12-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
uhhh im a little late to this thread.

i bought my 16k car when i just turned 18. and yeah i did pay for it myself. no minimum wage job. just my company i started when i was in 8th grade. true story. ask anyone from the 626. not all of us "lil kids" are spoiled on this forum. i have been paying for all my shite since freshmen year of hs. and to this day i have yet to receive pitty money from my parents. even in college when i dont even work or have a loan, i have to handle my shit. as a young entrepreneur, i hate it when people like you put us down when we are just as capable as anyone at any age to make just as much money.

back on topic: you'll get killed, no point of racing for money when the cars are in two diff. classes. tl=lux. gt=speed. and don't race for money.... at least not serious money like 2g.... that's just retarded

I had some friends that were "entrepreneurs" when they were 16. The cops had a different name for it and most of them ended up in jail.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Unregistered user

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
didn't know web design was illegal... what about car audio? yes no? sorry not a druggie
Old 12-20-2007, 09:05 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by LIPPSTUH
didn't know web design was illegal... what about car audio? yes no? sorry not a druggie
I'm glad you don't use drugs.
Old 12-21-2007, 12:18 AM
大日本帝国

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts
I had some friends that were "entrepreneurs" when they were 16. The cops had a different name for it and most of them ended up in jail.
Mine, too! One was busted by FBI for credit card fraud. I stick to the old fashioned rackets. None of that new age computer stuff.

~Cheers~
Old 01-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Banned

I be runnin stangs errryday
Old 01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Team Owner

Originally Posted by Mrscion408
I be runnin stangs errryday
U B runnin behind stangs errryday

The trolls just get worse and worse lol....

Quick Reply: Kid with 2007 Mustang gt wnts to racce for 2 g's