3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keyes Acura SUCK !!! Dont buy from them

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 10:01 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is my quote from Santa Monica Acura for an 05TL with Navi... and I actually got it for $100 less. They said they would get me any color I wanted...

Dear Douglas,
Thank you for your interest in a 2005 Acura TL!.
If you are requesting a lease payment I will need to know how long of term and how much down payment you desire.
If there are any accessories you desire, please let me know and I will provide you with special pricing.

This quote is for a 2005 Acura TL. The MSRP on this car is $35670.00 (including the destination charge).
Your Special Internet Price from Santa Monica Acura is just $31790.00 (including destination charge and mud guards)! Based on our information from other dealers in Southern California this price is extremely competitive and should be the lowest price you will be quoted for this vehicle. If for some reason you receive a lower price please let us know so in the future we can be more competitive !

If we do not have the right vehicle for you in our inventory, we should be able to have the vehicle you are looking for within hours at no additional charge. It is our goal to provide excellent customer service as well as competitive pricing!

It is important to us that you have received this quote, please email us to let us know.

Please note these are Special Internet Prices, the price on our retail floor are much higher.
If you have visited our dealership and dealt with a retail salesperson please let us know so there is no confusion.

I am looking forward to visiting with you soon!

PS. These are prices for brand new automobiles these are honest pricing do not allow anyone to tell you different !

http://www.smacura.com

John Collis
General Sales Manager
Santa Monica Acura
1-310-496-1107
Old 09-15-2005, 12:57 AM
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
What a stupid thread..."The guy who I decided to give my money to was a jerk!"

You had us when you said you wouldn't reccommend them but after that...

Cry me a river.
Old 09-15-2005, 01:04 AM
mio
Police

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by contraryan
I'll have to agree with the OP. I was in the market for a TSX last year and called Keyes on the phone and spoke with the sales manager of all people. He told me he had the one I wanted in stock (black on black 6mt -- only 1 in California according to all other dealers). I drove all the way down to van nuys only to hear him say "oh, I thought you said you wanted the TL on the phone". Granted the guy didn't speak great english, TSX does not resemble TL in any language. After tryign to talk me into buying a TL, I got up and walked out on him.

Terrible experience.
why did u walk out? u should ask him to pay for the gas!
Old 09-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by bored7one4
What ever you do don’t buy from Keyes Acura in Van Nuys out side of LA, Ca. The sales men and Manager there are rude and a bunch of jack ass. I got a quote from Santa Monica Acura for a 05 TL with Navi for the out the door price of 34,211.16 which is a very good deal but they didn’t have the color I wanted, only black on black. I was hopeing to pick up anthracite from them but they said they will get it in at the end of the month maybe, but are currently sold out. I called up Keyes three times and ask if they could match any offer I get from other dealership and all three difference sales men said they will match the price. I drove from home to Van nuy about an hour away and when I got there, we found the TL with the color I wanted, so we walk back to the office and talk about pricing. When I show him the email of what Santa Monica Acura offer me watch states out the door price is 34,211 with mud guards, he took me email and show his manager and 5 min later him and his manager came back and said they price does not include wheel locks and destination charge. So he added $101 and $615 to the price of 34,211 which made it around 35 k out the door. I was like WTF does out the door mean?? How can wheel lock and destination not be added? Out the door price mean final price right? After I spent over 5 hours there and my GF got tired but she really wanted the car so we got the price down to 34,800 out the door if I promise to let them finance me. I have very good credit over 750 and my GF which is average. With both our names on the car they came back with 7.89 for 60 mos. I was like WTF!!! I got really mad cuz I just pick up a 00 Lexus RX300 2 mo before this and our APR was only 6.45 for a used car. (I was told use car APR is much higher than new cars) Lucky we got our own financing from other bank so we decided to take there offer and re-fi next month. They said they don’t make anything off the financing at all which is a bunch of BS.
I do not recommend this place for any car buying at all, this place is all about making money and not keeping there word about matching other offer. They just want to get you down there and waste your time and hopefully you will get tired and give in. They avoid question that they don’t want to answer like when I ask them if they would match the offer if I show them an email stating that wheel lock and destination is included in the OUT THE DOOR PRICE I got from Santa Monica Acura for 31,690 before they lowered it to 31,450. “He said for that price it not valid” and walked away.
Awww . . . and I thought Keyes had the absolute coolest website with their Beach Boys knock-off! Keyes, Keyes, Keyes, Keyes on Van Nuys!

http://keyesacura.com/index3.htm
Old 09-15-2005, 07:39 AM
Pro

So let me get this straight....

Some one treats you like shit... inflates the price you can get a car from somewhere else... charges you HIGHER interest, keeps you in the dealership for OVER 5 hours....

AND YOU STILL BUY THE CAR FROM HIM....

What a MORON...

The guy got what HE wanted, selling the car at a higher price and getting a kickback on the interest rate... why should HE change as he SOLD THE CAR...

Now you come crying to us and tell US not to buy from them, but you just proved to the sales manager that his method WORKS...

If NOBODY bought a car from this dealership then they would change... as long as they keep selling them and have a lot of pissed off customers they will not...
Old 09-15-2005, 07:54 AM
All About Trance

Received 124 Likes on 109 Posts
Originally Posted by 03CoupeV6
I've gotta drop my TL off at Voyles on Saturday for a new transmission. I checked the fluid today and it smells a little burnt. It's shifting is getting more and more erratic.
If you had made an appointment with Ed Voyles already, then you shouldn't be worried about getting a loaner from them. I took my car to them twice and they've always been superb. First time was for a defective Bluetooth unit and I ended up with a TSX loaner even when I didn't make an appointment. Second time was just for an oil change. And the service advisors are very friendly.
Old 09-15-2005, 03:12 PM
05 C230K & 09 135i 6MT

Oh I wasn't worried about getting a loaner. I know they'll give me one.