Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help Me Pick A Color

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005, 08:35 PM
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Help Me Pick A Color

I've been reading your posts about all the neat things you've done to your cars. At first I was going to leave my TL bone stock, but lately I've been thinking about modding it to make it distinctive, something that will make it stand out in a crowd.

I think I want to add a bug shield on the hood, but I can't decide on the color. Here are the finalists.

CAMO

CHROME

And last, but not least, SMOKE:

Each color has its advantages. The smoke blends nicely with my exterior color, which is Anthracite Metallic. The chrome makes a bold statement. However, I think I'm a bit partial to the camo. It is truly distinctive, and an added benefit is that when I take the TL deer hunting, I can sneak up on Bambi.

Your thoughts, please.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by munchcolo
I've been reading your posts about all the neat things you've done to your cars. At first I was going to leave my TL bone stock, but lately I've been thinking about modding it to make it distinctive, something that will make it stand out in a crowd.

I think I want to add a bug shield on the hood, but I can't decide on the color. Here are the finalists.

CAMO

CHROME

Each color has its advantages. The smoke blends nicely with my exterior color, which is Anthracite Metallic. The chrome makes a bold statement. However, I think I'm a bit partial to the camo. It is truly distinctive, and an added benefit is that when I take the TL deer hunting, I can sneak up on Bambi.

Your thoughts, please.
I personally think the camouflage is kind of tacky but that's just me
Old 11-10-2005, 08:39 PM
Racer

Originally Posted by munchcolo

CAMO

CHROME

Your thoughts, please.
How bout none of the above...why not just get a clear bra?
Old 11-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
If you want to make your TL stand out and take it deer hunting I think you should jack it up about 4 feet, put some big knobbys on it and change it to four wheel drive. That'll scare the shit out of bambi.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:35 PM
Cold Racketeer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You want to put a camoflauge color bug shield on your TL and take it deer hunting.

... why didn't you just buy a ford truck and get it over with? get a gun rack on there, some beer coolers.

hehe
Old 11-10-2005, 10:37 PM
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by tzakiel
You want to put a camoflauge color bug shield on your TL and take it deer hunting.

... why didn't you just buy a ford truck and get it over with? get a gun rack on there, some beer coolers.

hehe