Great experiance!

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009 | 11:21 PM
Advanced

Great experiance!

Thanks to Montgomeryville Acura for wonderful service.I called about the recall on the wiper motor and power steering hose.They told me to drop my car off the next day to do the work.I dropped the car off in the morning,they gave me a brand new TSX as a loaner car and called me 2 1/2 hours later telling me my car was finished and they gve me a complimentary car wash all free of charge.
Great Job guys!
Old 08-20-2009 | 03:14 AM
Make Nice, Not Rice

I'm quite jealous of probably every other dealer out there than the ones in northern CA. I did the same exact thing, and also checked for the 3rd gear recall. I didn't get a loaner, and 6 hours later I get a call saying "Nothing was wrong, we even had multiple mechanics test drive it HARD." I get my car back and the gas was a quarter less than where I left it.
Old 08-20-2009 | 06:24 AM
Senior Moderator

Glad you had a great experience. Many of the dealerships have pretty good customer service.
Old 08-21-2009 | 03:19 PM
'06 TL 5AT NAV Anthracite

Always good to hear about dealerships with good customer service. I'm actually about to look for another dealership as the service advisor at my regular dealer tried to "over" service my car the last time. I was getting an A1 at 46K. Had a bad feeling about this guy when I dropped off the car. Of course he call me on my cell to say that he recommends that I change/flush the brake fluid, auto tranny, power steering fluid and two new tires because they were "wearing on the inside" . Let the gets in the vehicle maintenance facility at my job look at my tires and he simply said the tires were at 6/32 with even wear. Also he said if I wanted to wait on the other stuff, I could get the two tires installed for "just $738".
Old 08-21-2009 | 04:09 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by dbqtown
Thanks to Montgomeryville Acura for wonderful service.I called about the recall on the wiper motor and power steering hose.They told me to drop my car off the next day to do the work.I dropped the car off in the morning,they gave me a brand new TSX as a loaner car and called me 2 1/2 hours later telling me my car was finished and they gve me a complimentary car wash all free of charge.
Great Job guys!
I got my recalls done there too. They gave me a loaner TL a 2008 because this was early last year. The power steering line and wiper motor. I dropped my car off on tuesday morning they weren't finished until the next day. I had the loaner basically from 8:30 a.m. tuesday until 7 p.m wednesday. They asked me did i want a car wash too and i kindly told them no. didn't want my paint all f*ked up. For some reason acura still calls me or emails me about doing a quality survey even though i only went to the dealer for that more than a year ago. Oh yeah i did go for changing the HID bulb for 12 bucks a little after the recall service. All in all they were good to me. So +1 on Montgomeryville Acura Service.
Old 08-21-2009 | 04:49 PM
Intermediate

i have had great experience at montgomeryville acura as well, just recently(yesterday) dropped the car off for a stuff clutch when shifting after getting warmed up. and they ended up replacing the clutch, pressure plate, and fly wheel. free of charge. real quick turn around. they gave me an 09 tl for the day. so i now see why the 3g's rock so much more then the 4g's

i also had my car in there for the tsb on the 3rd gear synchro issue. great results on that repair.

06 6spd navi.