Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not McGrath and not Arlington Acura.
Old 12-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by chill_dog
Hendrick Acura in Charlotte -

Sales people I dealt with were awesome; service has always been good...they seem to care and really try to fix the problem and accomodate the customer.
Internet sales manager sucked, I tried to get him to match the deal or even come close (within couple hundred dollars) to the deal I got from Acura of Orange Park but he would not do it. So I don't agree with the sales people comment here, but I do agree with Hendrick Acura providing great service. I have had my tl in for service twice and both times I got great service and a follow-up call from service manager to ensure I was happy with the service I received.
Old 12-25-2005, 10:26 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by amarpawar
I was wondering if we could start a thread to report all the best dealer service experiences that everyone has in their area including the names of the service personnel. I saw this on one of the infinity threads and thought it was pretty cool.

So far I have heard Tim Hatchet at Bell Acura in Phoenix is a good guys.
Did you not ask for GOOD dealers in this thread and trying to compile GOOD dealers, right? Why then...all the BAD dealer reports? Not even what he asked for! The man asked for the BEST dealer experiences and names....not all the problems you all had!

BTW....no report here. Yet to find a dealer I could report as good service...but hopefully my local dealer will make up where they were once lacking and I can come back with something GOOD to say, as you have requested.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:26 AM
Instructor

Thumbs up Any L.A county Dealerships?

? ? ?
L.A. , Calif ?
Old 12-26-2005, 12:05 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
Did you not ask for GOOD dealers in this thread and trying to compile GOOD dealers, right? Why then...all the BAD dealer reports? Not even what he asked for! The man asked for the BEST dealer experiences and names....not all the problems you all had!

BTW....no report here. Yet to find a dealer I could report as good service...but hopefully my local dealer will make up where they were once lacking and I can come back with something GOOD to say, as you have requested.

All the bad dealer reports because most Acura dealerships suck. (At least from on here)
Old 12-26-2005, 12:17 PM
CTS-V Import Slayer

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by TCMS
All the bad dealer reports because most Acura dealerships suck. (At least from on here)
ok ok....I get it...complain complain complain....but thats not what the guy was trying to accomplish or even asked for? He was trying to build a database of GOOD dealers...not ones that suck! I also have a few probs with the local dealers in my area, so I know what you are getting at....but why even respond to this thread then....seems as if you should start a new thread asking for dealers that suck instead of everybody posting in a thread where the guy asked for GOOD dealers and then starting to complain...honestly....I think that thread would get WAY more action because people tend to complain WAY more than they have a tendency to give props to anybody or anything?

BTW...side note totally....what up with the white face? You into the Corporate Avenger or The Tax Man from Suburban Noize Records or Insane Clown Posse....just wondering and thought I would ask being a Subnoize Rat myself! Anyway, just thought I would ask as I have been wondering about it for a few days now? No big deal...
Old 12-26-2005, 01:53 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by MichaelBenz
ok ok....I get it...complain complain complain....but thats not what the guy was trying to accomplish or even asked for? He was trying to build a database of GOOD dealers...not ones that suck! I also have a few probs with the local dealers in my area, so I know what you are getting at....but why even respond to this thread then....seems as if you should start a new thread asking for dealers that suck instead of everybody posting in a thread where the guy asked for GOOD dealers and then starting to complain...honestly....I think that thread would get WAY more action because people tend to complain WAY more than they have a tendency to give props to anybody or anything?

BTW...side note totally....what up with the white face? You into the Corporate Avenger or The Tax Man from Suburban Noize Records or Insane Clown Posse....just wondering and thought I would ask being a Subnoize Rat myself! Anyway, just thought I would ask as I have been wondering about it for a few days now? No big deal...
i'm with you on that.........some times people get bad service beacuse they expect to....when you have a bad attitude walking in, you are more likley to get bad service.

hillside acura in ny is awesome......free oil changes for life
Old 01-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Instructor

Received 11 Likes on 1 Post
Stevens Creek Acura in Santa Clara, CA was consistently awesome and went above and beyond. Then one day they botched a service visit, no big deal tho. I noted their mistakes on the customer feedback survey which resulted in the service rep getting a failing score. He actually confronted me about it and requested that next time I lie on the survey. It really pissed me off!! Because of that I'm not going back. But aside from that they were very very good.

Here's more details on the incident:
https://acurazine.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129382
Old 01-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Instructor

Acura of Libertyville for the midwest and Award Winning Customer Service
2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Precision Team Award Winner.

http://www.acuralibertyville.com/en_US/
Old 01-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Instructor

Miami Acura......excellent service department.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Doctor Sarcasm

Originally Posted by KevinB656
Acura West in Ellicott City, Maryland = very bad.
I totally agree. I almost bought there but they seemed to not care about anything so I walked.
Old 01-08-2006, 05:51 PM
Doctor Sarcasm

Originally Posted by tzakiel
unfortunately all i have is a neg report: tischer acura/nissan in laurel MD, fairly bad and expensive, tho the service staff is nice and pleasant. (pleasantly charges 20% more than a lot of other places)
Agree. I visited all the Acura dealers in Maryland and Tischer/Norris West were the worst.

I went with Criswell in the end.
Old 01-08-2006, 08:38 PM
~HondaF1~

Received 109 Likes on 88 Posts
Lightbulb Courtesy Acura ~ Central, FL

Awesome personnel, killer facility, anal techs ~ much, much better than Fountain Acura
Old 01-08-2006, 09:08 PM
Team Secretary of Housing

LA service

Originally Posted by RC51TOFUMAN
? ? ?
L.A. , Calif ?
Power South Bay Acura. Ask for Alfred he knows his stuff and is courtious. The service mgr. who was there, Jon Martin is great too. But he moved recently to Cerritos Acura. Thus you have two places for excellent service in LA. South Bay and Cerritos.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:19 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by xtin
I totally agree. I almost bought there but they seemed to not care about anything so I walked.
Yes, Acura West, Ellicott City. I bought mine there. The purchase experience was not pleasant, though I did finally cajole them into giving me the car at a good price (AT, non-nav for $30,800 plus tax). Just two weeks after I bought the car it had a brake problem requiring major surgery and major loss of use of the car. Getting that fixed there was a major PITA. The service techs didn't know what they were doing, the service advisors were rude, and they put me in a cigarette odor filled rental beater until I finally screamed loud enough that they gave me something decent. I wouldn't buy a car there again or take it there for service under any circumstances.

Yesterday, I took my car to Criswell Acura in Annapolis for an oil change. Granted it was only an oil change, but it was a much better experience. The advisor was great and I have already gotten an email and a phone call from the dealership asking if everything was okay. I scheduled an appointment to have some warranty work done and when I told the advisor that I could probably get by without a loaner, he wouldn't take no for an answer. I have high hopes for Criswell and will report back after the warranty work has been completed.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Intermediate

I forgot to add that Criswell will wash your car even for an oil change. How cool is that?
Old 01-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Team NBP

Ok, Tisher ACURA in Laurel, MD has been very helpful to me. They have a pretty good availabilty of Service Loaners TL's and TSX's. In fact, I just off the Phone with my advisor Ed. Seting up an appointment to take my baby in.
'04 TL
Old 01-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Montgomeryville Acura in PA (Philly suburbs) is great. I almost always get a loaner when I need it, warranty work, and their service people are great. They ALWAYS call when the car is done and explain everything that they did in great detail. The brand new showroom is also very kickass.

Joe
Old 01-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I'm Baaack!

Castle Acura in Delaware = courteous, knowledgeable, got an '05TL loaner while they were diagnosing, I needed a VSA module that was out of stock, they kept me informed of delivery schedules, part was installed on time. No complaints!
Old 01-10-2006, 07:59 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turnersville acura
Old 01-10-2006, 08:46 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 740 Likes on 435 Posts
Acua Carland in Norcross Georgia, SUPERB, AWESOME, GREAT! Special kudos to Tom the SM and Fred their lead tech, both worked magic on my 04 TL and are the reason I went for a 06 TL Navi!
Old 01-11-2006, 07:07 AM
Doctor Sarcasm

Criswell or Rosenthal

Criswell Acura or Rosenthal Acura in MD are the best so far. Criswell gives you a fre car wash ANYTIME you come in and sometimes you can squeeze a tank of premium gas out of them (hahah, Ive gotten two so far just by asking jokingly)

I think they are really dedicated to their customers and will help in anyway they can. My sales guy was Henry and he was just AMAZING. We visited EVERY Acura places in the DC metro area and always went back to Criswell. Its a little further of a drive but far worth it in my opinion =)
Old 07-03-2006, 10:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 2,004 Likes on 1,424 Posts
Originally Posted by R J Poseidon 6
Awesome personnel, killer facility, anal techs ~ much, much better than Fountain Acura
I think its the best acura in CFL. They was my car whenever I go there and 0 swirls. Plus all the managers there tell the truth, no bullshit stories.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:15 PM
Intermediate

Acura Of Lynnwood in WA State=SUPERB
Old 07-03-2006, 11:19 PM
06 RL - 04 TL

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
I've had VERY good luck with Jay Wolfe Acura of Kansas City MO. I generally deal with Steve Spehar for the service contact and he has been very helpful and knowledgable. Have a 2004 TL so this is not based on just one visit. <g>

Think they are doing a great job!

Tom
Old 07-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Instructor

Thomas Acura of Covina CA. Contrary to what other Sou . Cal. members have said recently, I've purchased two Acuras TLs in the past 3 yrs. and had nothing but excellent service from their reps. Just last week I bought my '06 TL w/NAV, dest., & prot. pkg. from them @ $32,000. Previous car was '03 TLS w/NAV. When serviced, they always provided me w/a late model TL & did all work w/dispatch & excellence. I highly recommend them
Old 07-04-2006, 07:08 AM
Drifting

Jones Acura, Lancaster PA. Great Rep's, service tech's are great, not a fancy dealership...if you want Starbucks go somewhere else. Loaners are almost impossible to get, but the service makes up for everything else. Everything done right the first time.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by KeithL
Acua Carland in Norcross Georgia, SUPERB, AWESOME, GREAT! Special kudos to Tom the SM and Fred their lead tech, both worked magic on my 04 TL and are the reason I went for a 06 TL Navi!
I'll throw in another vote for the gang at Acura Carland. Great service.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:33 AM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Marin Acura is good. High labor rate (expected for the area) and I only go to them for warranty work, but overall I've been pretty happy with them.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
Pro

Nothing but the best so far from Morande Acura in Berlin, CT
Old 07-04-2006, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by GeraldB
Pohanka Acura, Chantilly, VA. Service advisor Jerry Soriano has been very helpful and pleasant to deal with.
I had a good first service at Pohanka. They also did a good job washing my car, but I think they use a machine so I may not let them wash it again. Everyone was courteous and they gave me a loaner for just an oil change because they were unusually busy. They also installed my MusicLink at my last minute request and placed it in the center console as I asked.

I had an accident right after I bought my car, I was last in a chain and my rear bumper and trunk got smashed (4 car collusion involving a 2006 Scion, 2006 BMW 5-series, narrow miss of a 2006 Porsche Carrera, and a very big Mac truck), and Pohanka did the work. I went over it carefully and it was a perfect job as well as being days ahead of schedule.
Old 07-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Tristate ViP Crew

Park Avenue Acura - Good

Springfield Acura - Horrible

Denville Acura - Disgustingly Horrible

Acura of Wayne - Good
Old 07-04-2006, 07:09 PM
ediddy

Jon Martin at Cerritos Acura is great and has a wealth of knowledge on all Acuras/ Hondas.........SouthBay Acura is pretty good too in Torrance.
Old 07-04-2006, 07:24 PM
One on the right for me

Received 271 Likes on 173 Posts
Originally Posted by Ken1997TL
Acura of Salem (Oregon) = Excellent

Cool, good to know. I passed them this weekend. They are about 5 minutes from where I am moving to.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:08 PM
Instructor

Southern California

Originally Posted by brucedeb1
Power South Bay Acura. Ask for Alfred he knows his stuff and is courtious. The service mgr. who was there, Jon Martin is great too. But he moved recently to Cerritos Acura. Thus you have two places for excellent service in LA. South Bay and Cerritos.

My two experiences with Cerritos Acura sucked!!!! There was an Asian male helping me out both times, and he was an asshole. Planet Acura (formerly Downey Acura) isn't bad.
Old 07-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 89 Likes on 52 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by meathead
in IL, mullers woodfield accura = great for service (but sales sucked, i had to buy somewhere else)
I had opposite experience with them - great deal on a used TL, but they could not fix a damn thing for me
Old 07-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Instructor

Houston, TX

For buying an Acura I would say for sure go to ...
Sterling McCall Acura & buy from Bob Cook : 713-596-2300 or the General Manager of the dealership is great as well : Bob Cannon: 713-596-2300 or his direct line - 713-596-2349

Bob Cook will get you a good price just tell them John Eagle will offer it (even if they won't) and somehow he will do it - he has on my last two TLs. John Eagle is very stiff WONT work with the prices.

For service either...
Sterling McCall and use only Bob Gelske. He is the service manager. He is a great guy and works hard to please you. The main number for him is 713-596-2300 or his direct line is 713-596-2326. His eMail is bgelske@sterlingmccallacura.com

or

John Eagle Acura and use Roman Blandio or Eric Younger. Roman has bent over backwards a million times to help me and give me information I need. Never has he lead me wrong. Eric is also great! They will work for you and tell you what you need not try to push BS on you - at least they have not down that to me.

Roman Blandino: 281-589-0600 (he now has moved to express service so he is more for minor things - oil changes, brake jobs, ect...)

Eric Younger: Main Line: 281-589-0600 or his direct line is: 281-994-5810 He can help you with anything you may need in service. His eMail is
eyounger@johneagleacura.com

Again both of these guys are great and I would say go to them before Sterling McCall. While Sterling McCall is good sometimes I must go back for the same problems. John Eagle normally fixes it the first time.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:19 AM
Cruisin'

Hinshaw's Acura (FIFE/Tacoma) Kieth Holland is probably the best sale men there.
MAKE SURE THEY DO GOOD DETAIL WORK
THEY TOOK MY O6 TL BACK IN THE DETAIL SHOP TWICE
MY SISTER 06 TSX HAD THE SAME PROBLEM TOO
FUCKEN IDIOTS ..
Old 12-15-2006, 08:56 PM
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Miami Service

Originally Posted by Bob In Miami
Miami Acura......excellent service department.
Esserman Acura is really good too. Ask for Sally Triana. Shes good at what she does.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:18 PM
04 NBP 6MT

Ed Voyles in Atlanta for service. All I've had done are oil changes and a 30,000 mile service. For the 30,000 mile service they gave me a TL (5AT, so that blew, but Atlanta is full of pansy ass Georgia graduates that can't drive an MT, so I understand) for a loaner. They're always done on time and for the price quoted. On the 30,000 mile service, I also needed a new battery that was partially under warranty and they were honest about it and didn't try and trick me into paying full price for a battery.

Quick Reply: GOOD DEALERS for service