Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Drunk girl and an crazy angry TL owner story

My car just got its first ding from a drunk girl who was trying to drop off her friend at a bar entrance last night. Just as I was about to enter the bar, the girl getting out slams her door out to hit my parked TL.

I first approached her nicely to tell her that she hit my car. Immediately, she begins to curse me out and tells me she didn't. I tell her to look at the fat scratch and the ding she made but she refused to agree it was her when I saw it happen in front of my eyes. Then, what really pissed me off was that she said, "IT'S ONLY AN ACURA CHINK. GO BACK TO CHINA YOU CHINK!." And then she swings her purse at me. I couldn't hit a girl back, so I walked, but I was furious.

This is where it gets crazy.

I went into the bar so angry, I stayed until the bar closed and followed the girl home. As she was parking, I get out of the car and she freaks out as she sees me walking towards her.

I tell her nicely, "I didn't appreciate what you did and said to me, but I want to talk to you. " She immediately calms down and isn't scared anymore. That's when I tell her, "This is what I want to tell you..." And I begin to kick the crap out of her car probably about 5 good kicks to leave more than a party of dents on her car.

Then before I left, I tell said to her, "This is a kick and run, don't make it into a homicide." And I drove off with my lights off.

I felt so much better.