3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

does driving a tl help you pick up chicks?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmyl729
noticed quite some people said the above

this is exactly why i started a thread a while ago saying that an average TL driver is old....then all of a sudden the 30+ and 40+ group started jumping in defending their youthness, the fact is most of those guys don't have the mentality as mine like below

1. chicks digging me for my car? big deal. im not looking for a wife or gf now.

2. the chick is a gold digger? big deal. spending $ on dates and making sure we are both having fun is a priority to me. if i cant afford it i should not be dating, not like i will be setting my account beneficiary to her or paying for her living expense

3. its all about having fun and enjoying life
Im 23 and drive an 03TL-S. My pops brought it to our insurance company a year ago so they could take pictures of it and he said the woman who worked there was all over it and constantly complimenting him on his great taste in vehicles I could car less if a chick wants me for my car, She gets a ride then I get a ride Its an eye for an eye lol
Old 02-16-2007, 09:41 PM
אני עומד עם ישראל

Received 810 Likes on 522 Posts
This car gets more dicks than chicks. Male BMW and MB drivers like my car lol. I have a girl I'm not really looking either.
Old 02-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by 3stageWDP

I agree that older more classier women do though. Maybe i should go for them, maybe they can make the payments while i drive them.

Man, I couldn't say it better!!!
Old 02-16-2007, 11:31 PM
Suzuka Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by CLsuperhero
I don't understand my cl-s has been a big chick repeller. When I had my celica all the girls were like this car is "cute." I had all sorts of girls in that basic crap wagon.

I got the CL-S and all the girls were like scared of how fast it was. They grab the dash and stuff like we're going to wreck or something. People started hating on me like where'd you get such a nice car?!? People would talk crap like I was rich or had connections. I get a lot more respect from guys like . The longer I keep this thing like the worse things get. I can't find any single women. lost my job. can't find a new one. This thing is like a an all male super bowl party chick repeller.
Imagine my situation....I had a 91' Legend before, then got the 05' TL...everyone starts hating like crazy Its really akward when another TL pulls up next to you, and you're praying its a hot chick...then BAM! 60 year old lady with a balding head and those huge black sunglasses? Pisses me off! Atleast be a milf! Shoot I have a girl, but you just can't say no to a milf...no matter what the situation is.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:41 PM
friend of fast

the most hot ass i ever pulled was in a 1993 mx6 with no a/c. girls don't care what you drive. the golddiggers do. i get most attention from guys now saying things like "is that thing lowered?"
Old 02-16-2007, 11:44 PM
friend of fast

Originally Posted by tihomirbg
Man, I couldn't say it better!!!
except for the more classier part. haha. don't say more classier around the more classier ladies please.
Old 02-16-2007, 11:46 PM
Suzuka Master

^^ lol
Old 02-16-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned

Acura NSX is the chick magnet car, if the Acura cars were to choose. Chicks love the design of the NSX. It's elegant, beautiful, and sensational.

TL....... ermmmm....... it's more of "corporate-class" car. No chicks glanced at my car. Of course that's because the hoosier girls suck. Southern girls are much cooler.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:25 AM
Instructor

yeah i guess its a chick magnet in a way.....but those aren't the chicks you wanna mess with in the first place...cough cough *gold diggers*
Old 02-17-2007, 08:14 AM
2016 TLX

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The car's not pulling them in for me. I can't understand it....
Old 02-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Banned

Wait, the TL is the "GUYS Magnet Car". A lot of guys stare at my car. I think this is the guys' car. It attracts men.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:58 AM
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Laxplaya11385
i gotta say...if you guys are using cars to get "more success" in getting girls....you have to get your GAME up!

I get the girl THEN show them the car

Same here...well one time, a girl wouldn't give me her number until she saw the car that I was getting ready to leave in, then she walked up to my car and gave me her number. Sometimes you gotta use what ya got!
Old 02-17-2007, 11:22 AM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by ecliptics
haha when you're 17 and a senior in highschool with a TL.. the girls notice. but i had my girl before i got this girl too
Thats true. When you're still in HS girls are just impressed that you have a car with leather. Add bluetooth, voice commands and a touch screen and she'll definately be impressed.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered TL Owner

Received 95 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by JJaber06
Imagine my situation....I had a 91' Legend before, then got the 05' TL...everyone starts hating like crazy Its really akward when another TL pulls up next to you, and you're praying its a hot chick...then BAM! 60 year old lady with a balding head and those huge black sunglasses? Pisses me off! Atleast be a milf! Shoot I have a girl, but you just can't say no to a milf...no matter what the situation is.
It's worse when your dad bought you the TL before you even had your license... and then having a BlackBerry Pearl everyone just assumes that I'm "rich" when there are girls walking around school with a different coach bag and sidekick3s everyday. But yeahhh a lot of people hate on me for having a TL... I don't think the girl at my school with an 05 TL gets hated on though...
Old 02-17-2007, 11:49 AM
5th Gear

Talking FUnny ass thread

I dont think that the Car makes the man, I think its the other way around.
Plus I got the Ladies in a 90 Nissan Stanza with Tape on the back window, back in the day. Also I had a hot lady to start when I got the TLS.. so I dont know..FUnny
Old 02-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Registered but harmless

Received 1,106 Likes on 764 Posts
Originally Posted by GeraldB
The car's not pulling them in for me. I can't understand it....
Apparently you need to try hanging out in front of a high school.
My wife said I shouldn't do that any more, though...
Old 02-17-2007, 03:51 PM
Not a dude.

Originally Posted by Katira
Come on guys, not all women know the difference between a BMW or an Acura. But then again most men don't know the difference between a Gucci or a Coach bag. We don't expect you to either! Besides, even the car wash attendants get the make and model of my Acura wrong... They'll say white Honda car is ready

I have been followed twice home, once by a Volvo and then by a BMW... guess it's just a man magnet.. haha!

A material thing such as a car should not be the reason a woman is interested in you, because truly I would rather go out with a man that has a good sense of humour and keeps me intrigued.

I'll be looking for my fellow Acura TL drivers at the stoplight.. honk if you see me, my license plate says of course "KATIRA"
to your entire post! Men just don't get it sometimes.

Guys, you might want to think about dating women that aren't quite so ... how can I put this ... shallow. Don't even try to tell me that all you want to do is PIITB or some other stupid thing like that. Duh. Before you know it, you'll be old and grey and all by yourself if you keep thinking like that. Find a woman who loves you and challenges you and makes you laugh and puts out, not just one that thinks you have a cool car.
Old 02-17-2007, 05:53 PM
Registered but harmless

Originally Posted by rt4563
Men just don't get it sometimes.
And the TL apparently ain't helpin...

Originally Posted by rt4563
...Guys, you might want to think about dating women that aren't quite so ... how can I put this ... shallow.
Apparently the problem is that TL is so classy and understated that the shallow women don't notice it...
Old 02-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Drifting

i think its either u got it or u dont.

in an acura if ur ugly they aint gonna even talk 2 u, but in a ferrari or lambo thats a different story, now those are status cars not acuras. those are the real cars thatll get awhole bunch of girls.
Old 02-17-2007, 08:06 PM
04 NBP 6MT

Originally Posted by ChrisQ1980
I get more attention from classier, older women driving my TL. When I use to drive my Integra and RSX-S barely legal girls stared and tried to get my attention. The TL was a big step up for me and I'm happy.
Ha! I'm trading in my TL for an RSX-S first thing tomorrow.
Old 02-19-2007, 05:31 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Any chick that's interested in you because of your car is not a chick that I'd want anyway...

Unless she's hot, in her early 20's, and just wants to have some NSA sex. But I could never date someone that materialistic.
Old 02-19-2007, 09:22 PM
hates the winter

Originally Posted by CLsuperhero
I can't find any single women.
I don't see a problem there. I've been sticking with the "not so happily married women" My car has nothing to do with it, but they are impressed and enjoy being in it. I have fun, they have fun, they go home I go out.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only milf lover here. lol
Old 02-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Drifting

Received 45 Likes on 36 Posts
Originally Posted by Will Y.
.but my wife is touchy about certain things and won't let me date other women, or even have meaningless sex with them...
funny thing..i know this woman who wouldnt mind if her husband had sex with other females because to her "its just sex"
Old 02-19-2007, 11:34 PM
'10 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by eggyhustles
funny thing..i know this woman who wouldnt mind if her husband had sex with other females because to her "its just sex"
Yeah and I bet she does the same with other men.
Old 02-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
i think its true that the TL does attract more milfs if anything, anyone care to share the number of "homeruns" in the back of the TL??
Old 02-19-2007, 11:59 PM
Feenin on some 20's

Received 31 Likes on 20 Posts
WHOA WHOA... is that francine dee on your TL i see???^^ HAHA.. real talk..
Old 02-20-2007, 10:03 AM
Intermediate

Grow up!

Originally Posted by actright
i think its true that the TL does attract more milfs if anything, anyone care to share the number of "homeruns" in the back of the TL??

Very mature guys on this forum. Why not ask him to post some pictures of all the "homeruns" and while you are at it, maybe a link to a video clip. I can imagine these comments from the high school kids, but adults?
Wait a minute there are adults here right?
Old 02-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Instructor

Very mature guys on this forum. Why not ask him to post some pictures of all the "homeruns" and while you are at it, maybe a link to a video clip. I can imagine these comments from the high school kids, but adults?
LOL
Old 02-20-2007, 10:42 AM
~Da Nocturnal Cheetah~

Why would I want a woman that wants me becuz of the car I drive or the gear I wear? She is a gold-digger and I am a loser in that equation! It's what I say and do that makes it happen. None of that stuff. Self-esteem has to be at a low if you need the car. I want all of the credit! One night stand or girl for life, it's all the same. Game recognizes game! It's innate!

In answer to your question - no. You pick up the chick. The TL just helps you get them where you are going...
Old 02-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Suzuka Master

Originally Posted by darksom1
Why would I want a woman that wants me becuz of the car I drive or the gear I wear? She is a gold-digger and I am a loser in that equation! It's what I say and do that makes it happen. None of that stuff. Self-esteem has to be at a low if you need the car. I want all of the credit! One night stand or girl for life, it's all the same. Game recognizes game! It's innate!

In answer to your question - no. You pick up the chick. The TL just helps you get them where you are going...
...and provides a decent backseat area if all else fails
Old 02-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by JJaber06
...and provides a decent backseat area if all else fails
Don't have sex in your TL !!!
Old 02-20-2007, 11:32 AM
RAR

Received 1,286 Likes on 714 Posts
I think this thread has just run its inevitable course...

tl gets women? >> tl gets sex? >> sex in tl? >> no sex in tl as it would mess up the leather.

/thread
Old 02-20-2007, 11:41 AM
Registered but harmless

I can imagine these comments from the high school kids, but adults?
Not according to my wife... and she won't let me on the adult sites either...
On the other hand, Acurazine's posters are generally more mature and less moronic than those on many other car forum websites.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:44 AM
Registered but harmless

Originally Posted by leedogg

tl gets women? >> tl gets sex? >> sex in tl? >> no sex in tl as it would mess up the leather.

Time for Trancemission to call us "donkeys" and
Old 02-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Instructor

/thread

I think yor are correct, and what did you expect?
Old 02-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Burning Brakes

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by actright
If a woman is that impressed with my TL I'd rather bring em back to my pad which will blow their minds away. However, even if I could I would not want to have any type of physical interaction in my TL and risk some bodily fluid fouling the black leather seats. Maybe if I were in high school that would hold more cachet but now it just doesn't appeal to me.

To all those who say they wouldn't want a woman who wants you for your car, my question is what's the difference from a woman liking a guy based on his looks, status, job, wealth (etc...). Before anybody gets to know someone for their "sweet" personality it's going to be the external things that attracts them. A woman who likes a guy for an above average car like the TL then chances are it doesn't take much to impress them. To each their own

Yeah, I agree that this thread has run it's natural course and needs to be put down.
Old 02-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Racer

/thread
...I'm just surprised it took 5 pages of posts to get to this conclusion
Old 02-20-2007, 02:47 PM
Got VTEC?

The TL has helped me pick up so many chicks that it had caused me to have love stains in the backseat!

Matt
Old 02-20-2007, 03:16 PM
TL hacker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Quick answer: YES IT DOES !

More accurate answer: Depends on the neighborhood. If you try to pick up girls in a relatively rich city, you're chances are lower. But if you take your TL and go to an average city, or even poorer, then yes... chicks will definetly dig the TL.

It's all relative.

In a city like Toronto where a TL is nothing more than average, then it's harder to stand out in the eyes of the average chick. But in a city like Halifax, where TLs are pretty rare, you'll have all the chicks eyeballing you... easily.

Still, for the most part, when I get a chick in my TL, that i didn't pick up because of the TL, they usually enjoy the ride (power, luxury, 5.1 surround sound etc.). Even the rich chicks that are used to Mercedes love the interrior of the TL.
Old 02-20-2007, 03:20 PM
TL hacker

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by MTVtec
The TL has helped me pick up so many chicks that it had caused me to have love stains in the backseat!

Matt
See my previous post. You're in Montreal. I've picked up many chicks in MTL with mine as well.

Besides, MTL chicks are much friendlier than the bitches in T.O. anyway.

Quick Reply: does driving a tl help you pick up chicks?