3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DCH Montclair Acura - 2006 Acura TL August Sales Event!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation DCH Montclair Acura - 2006 Acura TL August Sales Event!

An Introduction Of DCH Montclair Acura! The #1 Volume Acura Dealership in the North East for the last 7 consecutive years!

Our dealership was honored 7 years in a row as a J. D. Power & Associates Certified Retailer and an Acura Precision Team member. These honors are only awarded to those dealerships that exhibit a true commitment to customer satisfaction. As a reflection of that commitment, we have developed the "Montclair Acura Buyer's Edge Program" which will include all of these services to you.

1. Lowest available qualified rates for finance and lease.
2. We offer accessories at a nominal mark-up over our cost when purchasing your vehicle from us.
3. The majority of your paperwork can be finalized from the comfort of your home or office.
4. You will receive a full tank of gas and a professional detail for your new vehicle.
5. Upon request, and within a radius of 20 miles, the vehicle may be delivered directly to your home or place of business.
6. A fleet of 36 loaner cars will be available to you, and on an exception basis, door-to-door loaner service.
7. Montclair Acura will offer you the best price up front with a no hassle, no haggle policy.
8. A 72 Hour Price Guarantee.
9. 72 Hour Return Policy/ 3 Day-125 Mile Cap.

We believe the entire process of the purchase should be enjoyable, from the very beginning, to the time you drive away with your new vehicle. We thank you for the opportunity to have us prove this to you.

Montclair Acura is now extending special pricing on ALL in stock 2006 Acura TL's. That means HUGE discounts only to members of www.acurazine.com, and only through our Internet Sales Department!!!

The Factory will not let us post any costs here unless it's MSRP, so we ask that you contact anyone thru the Internet Department for pricing. They can be reached by E-Mail at;
aiu@dchmontclairacura.com or by phone at;

1-888) 312-2872 and ask for

Anthony Iu
Internet Sales Consultant

Please include your FULL name along with a phone number when emailing.

We will also be available with any questions you may have with your current Acura, or with regards to your interest in a new vehicle.

Thank you all!

Anthony Iu
DCH Montclair Acura
Old 03-11-2005, 04:24 PM
Community Architect
robb m.

Received 642 Likes on 284 Posts
welcome Montclair, glad to have you with us!
Old 03-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Received 66 Likes on 28 Posts
Thumbs up

So happy to have you on board, Montclair. Smart move on your part to network with our huge member data base.

I am certain our relationship will be mutually rewarding.

Welcome!
Old 03-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Montclair: Tried your dealership before, but u didn't even budge from your MSRP...
Old 03-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Instructor

I thought that no one can post an advertisement in this particular section (never mind being "sticky-ed").
Old 03-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by mxtt
I thought that no one can post an advertisement in this particular section (never mind being "sticky-ed").
Look under the Montclair Acura user name and see what it says.

Look who posted the first post after the thread started.

And you have to ask?
Old 03-11-2005, 06:41 PM
Racer

Admin==god, no?
Old 03-11-2005, 06:41 PM
is learning to moonwalk i

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Glad to see there is now an "official" dealership. Too bad there wasn't one a year ago or I might have actually bought a Navi.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:28 PM
I6

DCH Montclair is a great dealership. I bought 2 TL's from them already.

Speak to Johnathan, Eric, Thomas, or Paul. They are great. Very friendly.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by 6mtV6
DCH Montclair is a great dealership. I bought 2 TL's from them already.

Speak to Johnathan, Eric, Thomas, or Paul. They are great. Very friendly.

We are very glad to hear you are happy with us here at Montclair Acura. If theres anything we could ever help you with please give us a call. You know our number!

but on another note, our specials for the TL will only be available through the Internet Department and its obvious why.

Enjoy your TL!

-Kevin
Old 03-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Race Director

Received 1,795 Likes on 1,348 Posts
So what's the deal? Anyone called them yet? Just curious if it's real or a bunch of fluff.....
Old 03-11-2005, 09:01 PM
DMZ
Head a da Family

Received 561 Likes on 393 Posts
Originally Posted by nfnsquared
So what's the deal? Anyone called them yet? Just curious if it's real or a bunch of fluff.....
Read their lips: 'special pricing on in stock non navigation 2005 Acura TL's' only

Nothing against Montclair Acura, but let's face it folks, almost any dealer will do almost anything to get rid of those least desirable Non-Nav's just sitting there on the lots.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:28 PM
Racer

Thumbs up

I recently got my 2005 Tl anthr 6spd/Navi. Salesperson Otto and Tomy were great I also recomened Phil Dobkin he worked good deals for a friend and a few customers. Ask them for the navi to dvd conversion when getting the car. Thank you guys
Old 03-13-2005, 02:16 PM
5th Gear

Counterpoint---

I had been dealing with one of the internet salesman at this dealership. Got much better prices from two other dealerships in North Jersey. Gave them the courtesy of calling them and asking if they would match the prices given; received a rather confrontational response, including whether I really thought that they should match the prices and not make a profit. Then I was switched over to the "sales manager", who was not very cooperative or interested.

Got the car at Open Road Acura of Wayne (even with last best price from Montclair Acura, $700.00 or so less in total with protection package).

asenj
Old 03-13-2005, 06:22 PM
Youse Gots Sacked

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
do you guys have any deals to offer on aftermarket parts or anything of that area...?
Old 03-13-2005, 06:35 PM
Instructor

Originally Posted by Ron A
Look under the Montclair Acura user name and see what it says.

Look who posted the first post after the thread started.

And you have to ask?
Thank you, sir. I got it, sir.

Is it just me or any negative comments in this particular thread are getting deleted immediately?!
Old 03-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by NFLblitze1
do you guys have any deals to offer on aftermarket parts or anything of that area...?
We currently do not sell any aftermarket products for Acura vehicles. Sorry.
Old 03-13-2005, 08:22 PM
5th Gear

A negative comment that I posted this afternoon as to attitude and price in regard to Montclair Acura was deleted. I have e-mailed the webmaster for a response. If this is truly an open forum, what is going on?

asenj
Old 03-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Pro

I have bought my 2004 TL/NAVI at Montclair in December of 2003. I live in DC and took the train to the dealership to save $1,700 over what local dealers were charging. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend the dealership!
Old 03-13-2005, 10:34 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Modeler
I have bought my 2004 TL/NAVI at Montclair in December of 2003. I live in DC and took the train to the dealership to save $1,700 over what local dealers were charging. It was a perfect transaction and I highly recommend the dealership!
Old 03-14-2005, 06:48 AM
Instructor

Originally Posted by asenj
A negative comment that I posted this afternoon as to attitude and price in regard to Montclair Acura was deleted. I have e-mailed the webmaster for a response. If this is truly an open forum, what is going on?

asenj
As an official sponsor, Montclaire may have paid some $$$ to moderators for their time and effort to run this forum. So, it would make sense to delete any negative comments pointing at this dealer.
Old 03-14-2005, 03:28 PM
gt1
` . ' . SUV haterrr

I am on a market for a new TL and live in MD. Do you think it would be possible to purchase a car from you? How the sales taxes and tags would work out?
Old 03-14-2005, 04:32 PM
Pro

Originally Posted by gt1
I am on a market for a new TL and live in MD. Do you think it would be possible to purchase a car from you? How the sales taxes and tags would work out?
I'm in VA and when I bought from them they did all the VA registration/tax collection. You don't pay anything NJ-related at all. I got tags and registration in the mail about 6 weeks after I bought the car. I had a temporary transit NJ tag until then. One thing you're going to need to do is have your car inspected locally, if MD requires any sort of state or emissions inspection.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:38 PM
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Modeler
I'm in VA and when I bought from them they did all the VA registration/tax collection. You don't pay anything NJ-related at all. I got tags and registration in the mail about 6 weeks after I bought the car. I had a temporary transit NJ tag until then. One thing you're going to need to do is have your car inspected locally, if MD requires any sort of state or emissions inspection.

You beat me to it!, Yes Modeler is correct. We take care of everything from A-Z, you would be paying MD sales tax and we would register your vehicle in MD. I have sold new Acura vehicle to customers in Georgia, Mass, Vermont, Virginia and Florida as well.

Please call me 973-239-3700 if you have any further questions or concerns, if i am not available please ask for Don or Phil. Have a great day!

Kevin
Old 03-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Racer

When you buy a new car from DCH you can have the navi conversion done right at the dealers. When buying a car from DCH remember to ask for the navi conversion.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:05 AM
Advanced

Originally Posted by vsokolov
When you buy a new car from DCH you can have the navi conversion done right at the dealers. When buying a car from DCH remember to ask for the navi conversion.
Does this mean that if you purchase the non-navi model, they can convert it to navi if you pay for the navi? Sorry, I'm kinda confused haha.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:17 AM
Administrator

Received 1,012 Likes on 577 Posts
Originally Posted by abcheng
Does this mean that if you purchase the non-navi model, they can convert it to navi if you pay for the navi? Sorry, I'm kinda confused haha.
This is not a conversion from non-navi to navi. This converts your navi to a video screen so you can play DVD's with an additional DVD player.

Click here for more information on the navi-dvd conversion.
Old 03-23-2005, 09:12 AM
Advanced

Sorry, got confused heh.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I live 2 minutes from Montclair Acura.

I went to Park Ave Acura when I bought my '04 TL. Park Ave Acura had much nicer people that didn't waste my time jerking me around.

I'd shop around instead of being lulled into this high volume, customer service second dealership.

Maybe (now) they realized they were not competitive and not customer focused. I'll definitely try them again since maybe their attitude has been adjusted.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:50 AM
SK7
always late

Just wondering if you have any WDP/Quartz interior in stock. I been looking around for a good deal on a lease. I got a couple of quotes but you make it seem like you can beat them out. So wondering if its true.

Let me know. I'm qualified for honda loyalty program as well as preapproved form honda finance. Since i had 4 hondas in the past and in ONE now and looking for TL.
Old 04-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Pro

From my numerous expereinces buying new cars I've learned that it doesn't make sense to make a blanket characterization of a dealership. Yes, there are a few really bad apples out there that have a dealership-wide bad attitude. But for majority of dealers your experience is defined by the particular people that you deal with. Within almost any dealership there are really great sales people and really nasty ones.

I've dealt with two people at Montclaire: a salesman and a manager, both named Tommy. I forgot the salesman's last name, but the sales manager's last name is Wang, I think. Both were the nicesect, most professional people I've ever dealt with. The salesman has since retired, by the way. I bought my TL remotely from DC and my experience has been flawless. The salesman even drove 40 minutes to pick me up from the train station. The price was great, the transaction was fast, finance guy beat the best rate I could come up with, and the car was prepped perfectly.

I've also had extensive dealings with my local Pohanka Acura dealership. I bought one car from them and had a great experience working with one salesman. I then came back a year later to buy a 2004 TL and the previous salesman moved over to become a finance manager. I had to deal with their Internet sales guy who was a nasty lying piece of work.

With most dealerships, if you don't like the first salesperson I deal with, come back and talk to another. And you're likely to have a different experience. Just my two cents...
Old 04-06-2005, 02:27 PM
Instructor

Bud. I bought an 85 Integra and a 2001 TL from Montclair (no e at the end) Acura. I know how they were and how they changed.

My point: The educated consumer doesn't buy the sales pitch hook line and sinker. They shop around.

Like I said, maybe now in 05 they changed their attitude. Sorry it ain't all peaches and cream at Montclair.
Old 04-06-2005, 11:57 PM
Instructor

Montclair Acura is the BEST Acura dealer in NJ, no the country! I have bought two Acura's from them and the experience was unbelievable! The are awesome. They listen, they treat you with respect, and the best part is their prices are always the best. Don't even bother to shop around! Just call them or go see them! You won't be disappointed! I don't even live close to them. I go out of my way since they are the best Acura dealer. Period.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:00 AM
Moderator Alumnus

Received 86 Likes on 30 Posts
Old 04-09-2005, 06:24 PM
1st Gear

help!!!!!

I'm curious on what kind of head unit should i get for my 2004 TL? Anyone know whats a good kind
Old 04-10-2005, 07:22 PM
Youse Gots Sacked

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i heard from around this forum that you guys do the Navi Conversion for TL's....how much does the price for that run?
Old 04-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Advanced

I hope DCH Downey & DCH Tustin will be doing the same thing eventually!
Old 04-12-2005, 10:03 AM
10th Gear

Originally Posted by mason1125
I hope DCH Downey & DCH Tustin will be doing the same thing eventually!
Great dealer. Great prices...they hated me for haggling but they didnt let me walk away.

I dealt with Frank Cavallo...he's a good guy...no nonsense.

I highly recommend them.
Old 05-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Advanced

MONTCLAIR ACURA HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST WORSTSERVICE DEPARTMENT OUT OF ALL DEALERSHIPS NOT JUST ACURA DEALEERSHIPS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. I HAVE NIGHTMARE STORIES ABOUT THESE JACKA$$ES. THEY CAN'T EVEN FIX A LEAK IN THE REAR WINDOW...THEY HAD MY CAR FOR OVER TWO WEEKS TO DO THE JOB RIGHT WHILE I WAS ON VACATION AND STILL FAILED AFTER THREE TIMES OF ME BRINGING THE CAR BACK TO THEM BECAUSE IT STILL LEAKED. I EVEN TOOK PICTURES IN DETAIL FOR THEM TO HELP THEM...THAT OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T HELP...IT WAS LIKE HELPING KINDEGARTNERS COLOR WITH CRAYONS AND TELLING THEM TO TRY AND STAY WITHIN THE LINES. WHEN I PICKED UP MY CAR THE CAR HAD SCRATCHES IN THE FRONT WINDSHIELD AND BAD ONES IN THE REAR. I WOULD NEVER BUY A CAR FROM THESE CLOWNS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-19-2005, 06:35 AM
Intermediate

How much for the conversions? I will email, I tried to call but Don was out on Tuesday and everyone else was on the phone. I want a TL w/NAV either already with the car or have the conversion done if its cheaper.

Quick Reply: DCH Montclair Acura - 2006 Acura TL August Sales Event!