Old 05-30-2009, 12:46 PM
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Closed per black market rules

Mod edit: See my post below.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:59 PM
Administrator

Received 1,006 Likes on 575 Posts
delvis: You have been here almost a month and you don't seem to be able to learn how things go here.

I have sent you a couple of emails, I have posted in several threads that you posted in, and I sent you a PM, to try and educate and help you out since it seems like you want to buy a lot of things, but it seems obvious to me you have never read them or might not even know how to access them.

You have been replying to the subscription notification emails, which do not go to the person who is selling the item you want, and nobody sees it but the Acurazine staff. I forwarded several of these emails back to you and told you what to do but I guess you have never seen them. You need to go back into the thread that you subscribed to and post your comments there so the seller can see it.

You probably tried to post this thread in the Black Market, but it wouldn't allow you to do so, so you posted it here, which is against the rules, which I have posted below so you can read them and figure out how to do things here.

If you have questions or can't figure things out, check your emails from me, which contain my email address, and send me an email so I can get you going here.

All sale, trade, and want to buy threads must be posted in THE BLACK MARKET FORUM.

As stated in your registration email, you cannot post threads in the Black Market until you have been here for 15 days and have 5 qualified posts.

You may post in other people's threads if they have an item you are interested in buying, but you will have to wait the required time to post your own thread. Please do not post it again in any other forum.

You are not permitted to sell or trade until you are qualified, which is 60 days and 30 posts.

Please read THE BLACK MARKET RULES for more information.

Note to ggesq: I moved this back to 3G because I was afraid he wouldn't be able to find it in the Black Market.