3G TL (2004-2008)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Chicago - Winsdor Ontario (Gumball Rally)

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Chicago - Winsdor Ontario (Gumball Rally)

Sure its only 300 miles but the race is only the beginning of the fun Windsor in the summer gets flooded with 18-early 20's vacation pussy (Differs from regular pussy in that once it it leaves the country it will shag at the drop of a hat.) from Ohio-Michigan-Illinois and even Canada. I am arainging rooms and im trying to book an entire floor at the Ramada for the racers so we can all party like rockstars and be amongs friends.

If you havent been to Windsor before i went last month with 20 close friends we rented 4 dodge durangos and the last car had to buy the first cars drinks that night. No it wasnt even a Hemi durango so it was all about the navigator and our organization that got us the victory. we arived 20 mins before any other cars made it. we where smoking cuban cigars and drinking lebat's blue at the finnish line knowing we didnt have to cover the tab. There are about 80 bars-clubs in the city and atleast 3-4 stripclubs Escorst can be found in the yellow pages but the college girls are looking for fun so if you are having a "good time" they will come to you There is a nice Casion for the gamblers and best of all whatever happens in windsor stays in windsor, its canadas version of las vegas

If your from northern Illinois and wish to get involved lets grow this thread and I will let everyone know months ahead of the trip so we can take off from work. although i am certain it will be on a weekend.

Next time we are taking our real cars and i hope you will race with us. The prize for the victory has not yet been decided so if you have any suggestions post em' here.

Old 08-08-2006, 01:13 AM
Unofficial Goat

Received 112 Likes on 89 Posts
it's too bad i cant race with you guys but i look forward to seeing some more acura enthusiets in town. and to let everyone know dennisil is right, windsor is as close to vegas in canada you can get, as a windsorite, i know that there's nearly 60 bars/clubs in a 3 block radius and there are more strip clubs here than anywhere else in canada. And it's true the young american girls that come over here due to the lower drinking age put out like crazy!