Sponsored by:

Can you buy ZAINO over the Counter??

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2003, 12:00 PM
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can you buy ZAINO over the Counter??

Or do i have to order it???
If not where can i buy it, R&S strauss??

Thankss.
Old 12-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Three Wheelin'

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
You have to order it
Old 12-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Racer

We have talked to Sal Zaino about this several times. he and his brother are happywith things the way that they are, and don't want to get involved with the whole retail thing - distributors, sales reps, etc. etc.

Actually, they respond so quickly, it is easier to buy online from them then to fight traffic to a retailer. Order on Monday, and you will be Zaino-ing on the weekend!
Old 12-13-2003, 11:27 PM
Racer

Re: Can you buy ZAINO over the Counter??

Originally posted by FRANKKIE
Or do i have to order it???
If not where can i buy it, R&S strauss??

Thankss.
You can dirve out to a retailer in Howell Townhip, NJ if you want. The address is on the Zaino website. www.zainostore.com

www.shoremotorsports.com is the retailer's website
Old 12-14-2003, 08:39 AM
R&D of Team Anthracite

i just got mine in by ups, they are really really quick in sending it took 2 days thats it.. i ordered it online..
Old 12-14-2003, 07:28 PM
Cruisin'

Hey Greg

Thanks for the Howell heads up, I'm close. What is the general opinion for leather and vinyl care?

I see Zaino has a product, is it good?

Thanks,

Tom
Old 12-14-2003, 07:44 PM
Racer

The Zaino leather product works well, but I prefer Lexol for leather. This has been around for a zillion years and works great! Be sure to rub it in WITH YOUR HANDS. This really improves the overall treatment. Let it set a little, and then rub off with a towel.

For vinyl, wood, chrome and plastic, and even the leather between Lexol treatments -- I have used Lemon Pledge for 25 years. It looks great, self-cleans and smells good. Spray a little on a soft cloth, rub on and buff with the dry side of the cloth. Other good vinly treatments are Vinlylex and 303.

FYI - The Zaino Tire Treatment is EXCELLENT - it dries hard and dry, not sticky, and has a nice low-gloss look. Because it is dry, you can simply wash the tires when you wash the car, using the last of the Z7 car wash, to keep them clean. You only need to re-apply the tire treatment every 3-4 weeks.
Old 12-14-2003, 11:10 PM
Racer

Originally posted by njtom
Hey Greg

Thanks for the Howell heads up, I'm close. What is the general opinion for leather and vinyl care?

I see Zaino has a product, is it good?

Thanks,

Tom
I did buy the leather cleaner and conditioner products. They seem fine. I wouldn't say they're superior to other products. The exterior products seem to be where they are second to none from what I've read and my personal experience.
Old 12-15-2003, 09:01 AM
R&D of Team Anthracite

Originally posted by automophile
The Zaino leather product works well, but I prefer Lexol for leather. This has been around for a zillion years and works great! Be sure to rub it in WITH YOUR HANDS. This really improves the overall treatment. Let it set a little, and then rub off with a towel.

For vinyl, wood, chrome and plastic, and even the leather between Lexol treatments -- I have used Lemon Pledge for 25 years. It looks great, self-cleans and smells good. Spray a little on a soft cloth, rub on and buff with the dry side of the cloth. Other good vinly treatments are Vinlylex and 303.

FYI - The Zaino Tire Treatment is EXCELLENT - it dries hard and dry, not sticky, and has a nice low-gloss look. Because it is dry, you can simply wash the tires when you wash the car, using the last of the Z7 car wash, to keep them clean. You only need to re-apply the tire treatment every 3-4 weeks.

hey automophile,

where can i buy the lexor cleaner and also the chrome and plastic cleaners? i been using meguire leather cleaner and the meguire shine, i dont like it..need to know where i can buy it cuz the local automotive stores like autozone and pep boys do not carry these brand. Thanks