Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Boston Area Dealers?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2004, 04:25 PM
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boston Area Dealers?

Any dealers people recommend or not in the Boston area?

Thanks!
Old 04-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Team Camel Executive VP

Sunnyside Acura, Nashua NH. Very good group. Great service. No BS.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:26 PM
Anthracite Trend Setter

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
See Patricia at Clair Acura in Walpole, tell her Paul sent you. Great experience. Everything said was done and completed in a timely manner. Very honest and customer oriented
Old 04-29-2004, 01:13 AM
drug dealer

right on!

Originally Posted by moreace
See Patricia at Clair Acura in Walpole, tell her Paul sent you. Great experience. Everything said was done and completed in a timely manner. Very honest and customer oriented
He,s right about Clair and if you tell them that Deven sent you, they might throw in the LS-Z's for you. I can tell you that the owner(Mark Clair) and Vice Prez(Frank Petrozzi) have got to know me very well especially with the tire issue.

P.S If you tell em that you will give em 34,500 for a car with nav and underbody kit and protection package cuz thats what Inskip in RI offered you that they will match it(Inskip and Clair have bad blood brewing) PM me with more ? and good luck.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:43 AM
Team Anthracite Member

Acura of Peabody was really great. Wonderful service and no baloney!!
Old 04-29-2004, 06:53 AM
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I second "Sunnyside Acura" in Nashua. For four years and two transmission changes they’ve been extremely helpful and understanding. I live in Mass, 35 miles from them, but they worth a ride.
Old 04-29-2004, 09:49 AM
Burning Brakes

Acura of Boston...got mine for $2000 below invoice on a TL with NAVI from Debbie Robertson with minimal haggling and no pressure to buy anything I didn't want. Just got a call from her this week regarding the build date of my car. Be sure to ask for my salesperson and tell her that David from the boards told you about her. Good Luck!

Edit: OK...I feel like a dope :banghead: ! I didn't even read the original message before posting. I'm too caught up with my TL being built this week :toothless :diablotin :lol2: . And yeah, Claire is definitely one of the better choices outside of Boston.
Old 04-29-2004, 10:27 AM
Advanced

Acura of Boston was very nice and beat all prices when I started to negotiate. Today is my first day at the service center and that experience was also good. I did even better than dsc888. Salesman was Rod Vaca.
Old 04-29-2004, 11:29 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by alv1
Acura of Boston was very nice and beat all prices when I started to negotiate. Today is my first day at the service center and that experience was also good. I did even better than dsc888. Salesman was Rod Vaca.
Hey, that sounds great. Did you get the Navi also? What did you do at the service dept? Was it just an oil change? I wanna know since I will more than likely go back to them for service as they are only a few miles from my house. Either way, there seem to be a consensus that the prices here in the northeast are very reasonable.
Old 04-29-2004, 12:52 PM
Advanced

dcs888. I sent a private message.
Old 04-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Cruisin'

ACURA OF BOSTON - huge, not some shady people running it, good service and gave me a good price
Old 04-29-2004, 04:04 PM
Team Anthracite Member#69

My nod definitely goes to Sunnyside in Nashua. Great Staff, Great Service and they'll match any offer out there. I had gotten a great offer from Acura of Boston who's probably the guys that can lower the price the most for you in the area and the guys at Sunnyside matched it (a little over 3k off MSRP). They have a better staff there and they had my AM with Ebony interior right on the lot waiting for me with a just 7 miles on it.

Drop in anyone's name/address and they'll send them a 100 dollar check no questions asked. I got a nice free meal out of it from my friend who I said had referred me even though he didn't own his Acura cl anymore. If you have no one to mention *clearing throat* feel free to mention me.
Old 06-04-2004, 01:49 PM
Intermediate

new to acuras

I realize that this thread is getting pretty old, but I'm getting nervous about depending on a crappy service department.

I live in Lowell, and work in North Reading. I want to lease an Acura TL as my winter car and was wondering if any of you have used the service department at Acura of Peabody.

If so, did they provide a shuttle service or loaner car? Was it reasonable service?

I ask, because my current relationship with the mercedes service departments in the area is well-below average. The work i've had done at local Saturn service departments is great service, but they don't give me a ride to/from work.

Anything you guys know about Peabody, I'd consider useful. Also, is the Nashua place worth the drive? Is their service so exemplary that I'd be better ff heading up there?

Currently the dealer in Peabody isn't offering me any type of deal better than MSRP on an AT/Navi TL. Should I wait a month or two, until 05's are out, in order to get a better price?
Old 07-01-2004, 11:57 PM
Instructor

how does out of state dealers work? can anyone w/ massachusetts insurance and license purchase a car in NH or RI? or do you need to have a licencse from the respective state?
Old 07-02-2004, 11:40 AM
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by aGenKa
how does out of state dealers work? can anyone w/ massachusetts insurance and license purchase a car in NH or RI? or do you need to have a licencse from the respective state?
Yes. I believe it can be done as many here have bought out of state cars from NJ. You just have to pay your local state's sales tax when you register it when you get home. And I would imagine that you do need to have a driver's licensce to proof residency or else we can all say we live in NH and won't have to pay taxes up front.

dsc888
Old 07-05-2004, 06:59 PM
dumber than a box of hair

Originally Posted by Snive
I want to lease an Acura TL as my winter car and was wondering if any of you have used the service department at Acura of Peabody.

If so, did they provide a shuttle service or loaner car? Was it reasonable service?
My sister is on her second Acura from the Peabody dealership, and their service is, in her estimation, outstanding. Loaner cars are no problem.

In fact, last time she was over there, they test-drove it, noticed that her transmission was starting to slip (according to my sister, it was totally imperceptable to her), and they took it in for transmission replacement under the extended warranty and provided a loaner car, without her having to prod them at all.

I went with her when she bought her CL, and they were courteous, friendly and non-patronizing (and some dealers, frankly, treat women like crap). It was a great experience all around.

I bought mine at Acura of Boston, only because it's within walking distance of my office in Brighton. I dealt with Daryl Pinto there, and again, my wife and I were treated with courtesy, friendliness and honesty. We got a great deal, and they took care of all the paperwork without having to make a run to the RMV (apparently MA dealers can do that now....they can even print lawfully valid registrations at the dealership). I got the grand tour the day I picked up my TL...got introduced to the dealership's general manager and service manager, and was given a tour of the entire facility. Moreover, Daryl spent almost an hour with me, in the car, helping me to program the Keyless Memory settings, and going through all the features on the car. It was definitely the best car-buying experience I've ever had, and I highly recommend Acura of Boston.