Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Props to Planet Acura

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 05:25 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Thumbs up Big Props to Planet Acura

...in Buena Park! I've been there numerous times and out of the 4-5 different dealerships I've been to, the Planet Acura service department has been the best. For every service I've taken my car in for, I've always gotten a loaner, even for a 2-hour job, without any hassle. The service techs, both Matt and Kris, are awesome, very helpful, and laid-back people. They're never stingy on warranty work, and they treat you with respect.

Earlier today, I went in and got all of my floormats replaced for free, even though I only had a problem with 1 (they come as a set, so all get replaced simultaneously). When I told Matt that I had a problem with one of the floor mats, he didn't even go outside to look, he ordered them on the spot for me, and called me when they came in so I could get the floor mats replaced. (I know for a fact that at other dealerships they wouldn't have been so cooperative about things like this).

I've had numerous good experiences at Planet Acura. I highly recommend anyone in Orange County to get their cars serviced at Planet Acura. Even if you live closer to another Acura dealership, the drive to Planet Acura is well worth the quality of service and peace of mind that you get from a quality service department!

I just wanted to give Planet Acura a big !
Old 06-12-2008, 05:33 PM
zaino'd

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Wait, floormats are covered in the bumper-to-bumper warranty??
Old 06-12-2008, 05:40 PM
I'M BACK!!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
well said Scott! yep planet acura is pretty good about all that stuff..thinking of taking my car in to get some stuff checked out. cerritos is good but they give me too much hassle when it comes down to certain things..they question too much.

remind me to take you with me when i go..lol
Old 06-12-2008, 05:41 PM
LIST/RAMEN/WING MAHSTA 짱

Received 207 Likes on 158 Posts
Originally Posted by dope!
well said Scott! yep planet acura is pretty good about all that stuff..thinking of taking my car in to get some stuff checked out. cerritos is good but they give me too much hassle when it comes down to certain things..they question too much.

remind me to take you with me when i go..lol
Yeah George, seriously. Fo' sho'!
Old 06-12-2008, 07:52 PM
is stock...for now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I bought my '07 TL-S from Planet Acura. Matt (the owner's son) and Chris (one of the salesmen) were both awesome. I hitched a ride with a buddy down to SoCal, they had me out of the dealership in about an hour, and drove back home to S.F. Good to know their service department is also top notch. If I lived down there, I'd definitely have my car serviced there.